Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Parvati will always be Parvati Om Agarwal (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

winner13

IF-Dazzler

winner13

Posted: 09 September 2006 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Well, I agree with most of what all of u say, Smile except that Parvati should not be with Suyash. Cry I am of the opinion that Parvati and Suyash make an awesome couple. Embarrassed True, Parvati's devotion to Om is exceptional, but the main point is Om is dead. Most of u want Parvati to stay single and be with the Agarwal family as Mrs. Agarwal. But is there a point in that? I mean, quite frankly Om's family does not deserve someone as good as Parvati. Whole of last year,since Om's death all that good for nothing family has done is made Parvati's life miserable, taunted her at every opportunity and basically sidelined her. What's the point of staying with such people just to cling to Om's memories? I would much rather she stays with Suyash who loves her so much.Would u rather Parvati stay with Suyash who loves and respects her Embarrassed or with Om's family members like Gaurav and Chaya who treat her so badly? Angry Its no competition at all, Suyash it should be. Smile Quite frankly, I don't feel that by marrying Suyash, Parvati is being unfaithful to Om or his memory. I think that Suyash should be proved innocent and Parvati should marry him, maybe initially just as friends and then take it as it comes. Big smile Embarrassed And yeah, anyway both the families stay 2gether so there are no probs there 2, the Agarwal family is anyway with her and yeah, now they are giving Parvati due respect only because of Shruti who took them on and Suyash who almost slapped Gaurav to defend Parvati. Its just my opinion but I think Parvati should definitely be with Suyash 4ever!!!Big smile

Edited by winner13 - 09 September 2006 at 1:53am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parvati will always be Parvati Om Agarwal (Page 3)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sasha4eva

Goldie

Sasha4eva

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by psawyer

I agree completely. Parvati is always going to be Parvati Om Agarwal, not Parvati Om Agarwal Mehra, as people have been calling her. I know a lot of fans here want Suyash and Paro together, and while I do not hate Suyash as a character, I am deffo from the old-school thinking and rooting for Om-Parvati. There is no way that Ekta can justifiably show that Paro loves Mehra, which is why we had this naatak in the first place, because this was the only way that we were ever going to see Paro and Suyash married. Now, frankly, it would suit me damn well if Suyash IS the killer, but even if he isn't, I hope that Paro remains Mrs. Om Agarwal. That is the reason that I like this show above all other shows, because of this woman's utter devotion to her husband!

Yaar I totally agree with you, you've took words out of my mouth. I really hope Mehra is the killer and like always parvati this time is right aswell. And the last lines that your wrote is exactly why I watch and love kahaani.Big smile

Sasha4eva

Goldie

Sasha4eva

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by psawyer

Yup. A woman has every right to remarry after her husband's death. But Paro has never wished that. She would rather die than remarry, and even now, she remarried only for Om. Her love for him has not waned one bit, and I hope to God that it remains forever, whether Om comes back or not.

Exactly, I totally agree that if a women want to re-marry shew has full rights to it, But in the show Parvati had never ever wished that she for her own happiness in her own willingness wants re-marry. Even this marriage has been for Om and shows to what extention Parvati devotion for Om can go, I just hope Ekta realises this soon, and brings Om backBig smile

Sasha4eva

Goldie

Sasha4eva

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Afrad

Originally posted by Sasha4eva

I just loved parvati's  acting yesterday and she was just fantastic, everything she said to mehra rergarding herself and Om and what she meant to Om was just auesome. Clap Clap

Now in true sense the old parvati has returned, i know that alot people would like to see mehra with parvati but the true fact is parvati always was and always will remain Om's wife in true sense. And thats what i love about kahaani and the main highlight of kahaani is Parvati's devotion to OM, and the way she has protrayed it, which puts kahaani in diferent league to other K-serials. Thats the uniqiness about kahaani. She spent 30 yrs with Om and maybe those days wont ever come back, but she has the momory of cherishing them everyday.

To tell the truth mehra's (if he is in love with parvati) love is in no league of the love and relationship of Om's and Parvati's. There love was just syombolic. Om has never been the kabab mein haadi as some people put for mehra, Mehra is the 'haadi' between the beautiful relationship Om and Parvati shared, he is the haadi of the memories of Om that parvati cherishes.

Even after 1 yr kahaani is still revolving around OM he maybe dead but he is still playing such a important role through Parvati in Kahaani. It highlights the importance of Om to kahaani and how hard it has been for ekta to deal with it, even bringing mehra in the serial.

I just hope Parvati remains only one man woman namely Om's and her devotion for Om goes till the end and ekta keeps it that wayBig smile

To be frank after spending 30 yrs with Om and since Om's death the way parvati has protrayed her character till now, it is and will be unbeliveably undigestable to see parvati first of falling for mehra or there ever to be a track of parvati in love with mehra. As Om is for parvati her past, her present and her future where mehra is no way to be seen.

I

I totally agree with u.I hope Suyash is a real killer of Om and Parvati will remain one man woman.A woman can live alone after her husband death.So it is not nessesary to Parvati get married with Suyash.If Suyash is not a killer its not mean that Parvati live with Suyash.Parvati only love Om.She will alwaysbe remain Om's wife.She loves Om too much.Most of the Balaji serial hero or heroine getti ng 2/3 marriage except Parvati,Tulshi and Mihir.Om get married with Trishna but it was a fake marriage.He always love parvati.Parvati loves only for Om.She really miss Om in every single moment of life.She always remember him.Parvati belongs only with Om.I love to watch their love for each other.when i watch kahani in star utsav,I really miss Om.Their love is so beautiful.I agree with u,Om may be dead but he is still playing lead role in kahani  not Suyash.Kahani lost  charms after Om's death.I wish Om is back.I beg to Ekta to remain Parvati one man woman .Please not ruined this serial.Please Leave Parvati with Om's memory.Please Suyash Mehra's fan stop saying that Parvati and Suyash rock together coz if Parvati fall in love with Suyash kahani its lost  charm.In the first episode of Kahani Parvati is Om's wife.I hope its remain in the last episode.She will  always be PARVATI OM AGARWAL.

Yeh I totally agree with you aswell, thats soo true if parvati ever falls in love with mehra (which seems soo unrealistic) kahaani will defiently lose its charm, and its foundation and strength of the serial which are Parvati and Om and always will be. I really miss Om aswell, i wish he could come back.Cry

Sasha4eva

Goldie

Sasha4eva

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sajibabe

i hope suyash is the killer & gets imprisoned, as ekta is thinking of 20year leap, this will be a good point, as suyash can get life sentence & what happens after he is released. i think the dumb mukhti will support mehra, as she is looking for a replacement father, but no one can be more deserving father for mukhti than om. so therefore mukhti should stick by her mum & get justice for her father, instead of a liar, cheater & corrupted mehra. parvati was just mind blowing yesterday, as always what a superb acting by sakshi tanwar, this actress just blows you away with her power packed performance. she should always remain parvati om agarwal, as this series only rocks because of her & om, eventhough he is dead, but parvati has kept him alive, i never ever want her & suyash. i agree with you guys trp's will fall if ekta starts the silly track of suyash & parvati. as she only suits one name mrs agarwal & her family is only & only agarwal's no one else, that's the true identity of character & solid concept of kggk, without it there is no kggk

Yeh I also agree I think shruti is thinking suyesh as replacement Om her father, but as you said no one in the world is more derserving father to shruti than Om is. What really saddens me is the fact shruti was soo close to Om , and how her attitude and behaviour is changed she has met her so-called suyesh papa'. Even if suyesh isnt the killer, Parvati-OM,Shruti should remain as a complete family.

Sasha4eva

Goldie

Sasha4eva

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by esha

I feel there was absolutely NO reason for Parvati to marry Suyash in order to take revenge from him....there should have been other ways of doing that.... I'm sure Parvati would have still accomplished her goal without re-marrying ...... . Ekta could have used a different track than this if she wants to show Parvati as a one man -woman.........

Yeh I totally agree with you I personally think ekta definetly choose the wrong method of revenge on parvati's side for the murder and Money. but thats ekta all her serials leading women want revenge for some sort and only way out if marriage, and Unfortunately parvati falls in this category.Confused

annie_2283

annie_2283

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by winner13

Well, I agree with most of what all of u say, Smile except that Parvati should not be with Suyash. Cry I am of the opinion that Parvati and Suyash make an awesome couple. Embarrassed True, Parvati's devotion to Om is exceptional, but the main point is Om is dead. Most of u want Parvati to stay single and be with the Agarwal family as Mrs. Agarwal. But is there a point in that? I mean, quite frankly Om's family does not deserve someone as good as Parvati. Whole of last year,since Om's death all that good for nothing family has done is made Parvati's life miserable, taunted her at every opportunity and basically sidelined her. What's the point of staying with such people just to cling to Om's memories? I would much rather she stays with Suyash who loves her so much.Would u rather Parvati stay with Suyash who loves and respects her Embarrassed or with Om's family members like Gaurav and Chaya who treat her so badly? Angry Its no competition at all, Suyash it should be. Smile Quite frankly, I don't feel that by marrying Suyash, Parvati is being unfaithful to Om or his memory. I think that Suyash should be proved innocent and Parvati should marry him, maybe initially just as friends and then take it as it comes. Big smile Embarrassed And yeah, anyway both the families stay 2gether so there are no probs there 2, the Agarwal family is anyway with her and yeah, now they are giving Parvati due respect only because of Shruti who took them on and Suyash who almost slapped Gaurav to defend Parvati. Its just my opinion but I think Parvati should definitely be with Suyash 4ever!!!Big smile

I totally agree with you. You said it all. Suyash and Parvati are ment to be and that's what will happen. SUYASH AND PARVATI FOREVER!!!! Big smile

winner13

IF-Dazzler

winner13

Posted: 12 September 2006 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie_2283

Originally posted by winner13

I totally agree with you. You said it all. Suyash and Parvati are ment to be and that's what will happen. SUYASH AND PARVATI FOREVER!!!! Big smile

Yeah, 3 cheers for Parvati and Suyash.Big smileEmbarrassedClap Inspite off all that they are showing now, with Suyash in jailCry and Parvati back in white,Cry I am still sure that Suyash is innocent and is just shielding the killer so as not to hurt Parvati.Embarrassed I think its just a matter of a lil while, and then Parvati and Suyash are gonna be 2gether 4ever!!!Embarrassed Come on Shruti and Ashu, only both of u can do it, so get moving!!!Thumbs Up And yeah Ekta please consider our views and requests, PLEASE!!!Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top