Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Parvati will always be Parvati Om Agarwal (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I agree completely. Parvati is always going to be Parvati Om Agarwal, not Parvati Om Agarwal Mehra, as people have been calling her. I know a lot of fans here want Suyash and Paro together, and while I do not hate Suyash as a character, I am deffo from the old-school thinking and rooting for Om-Parvati. There is no way that Ekta can justifiably show that Paro loves Mehra, which is why we had this naatak in the first place, because this was the only way that we were ever going to see Paro and Suyash married. Now, frankly, it would suit me damn well if Suyash IS the killer, but even if he isn't, I hope that Paro remains Mrs. Om Agarwal. That is the reason that I like this show above all other shows, because of this woman's utter devotion to her husband!

Edited by psawyer - 08 September 2006 at 9:36am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parvati will always be Parvati Om Agarwal (Page 2)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eklayvafan1

I totally agree with you Sasha4eva Parvati was just brillant yesterday.
I hate Suyesh Mehra and this whole track of the marriage and his way of saying to parvati I love you he makes me sick Dead . Mehra no way in this world deserves someone like Parvati, and if ekta wants kahaani to run, she sould change her line of thinking and this track of mehra and parvati. Angry

This track of the murder mystery hasnt ruined kahaani its the entrance the whole marriage of Mehra with Parvati which has runied kahaani, and are the reason for the poor TRPS. Whenever the TRPS are low, they start to revolve the story around parvati and Om even when he is dead as they both have been highlight and success, the strength and the foundation of this serial.
I think what parvati has done to mehra totally derserves it and and the slap she gave to shruti was totally right. Mehra should rot in the prison and never come parvati's life again Angry Angry

Exactly. And that's why Mohnish Behl left, because he couldn't see the justification in that track. I am inclined to agree that his decision was correct...

Afrad

Afrad

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sasha4eva

I just loved parvati's  acting yesterday and she was just fantastic, everything she said to mehra rergarding herself and Om and what she meant to Om was just auesome. Clap Clap

Now in true sense the old parvati has returned, i know that alot people would like to see mehra with parvati but the true fact is parvati always was and always will remain Om's wife in true sense. And thats what i love about kahaani and the main highlight of kahaani is Parvati's devotion to OM, and the way she has protrayed it, which puts kahaani in diferent league to other K-serials. Thats the uniqiness about kahaani. She spent 30 yrs with Om and maybe those days wont ever come back, but she has the momory of cherishing them everyday.

To tell the truth mehra's (if he is in love with parvati) love is in no league of the love and relationship of Om's and Parvati's. There love was just syombolic. Om has never been the kabab mein haadi as some people put for mehra, Mehra is the 'haadi' between the beautiful relationship Om and Parvati shared, he is the haadi of the memories of Om that parvati cherishes.

Even after 1 yr kahaani is still revolving around OM he maybe dead but he is still playing such a important role through Parvati in Kahaani. It highlights the importance of Om to kahaani and how hard it has been for ekta to deal with it, even bringing mehra in the serial.

I just hope Parvati remains only one man woman namely Om's and her devotion for Om goes till the end and ekta keeps it that wayBig smile

To be frank after spending 30 yrs with Om and since Om's death the way parvati has protrayed her character till now, it is and will be unbeliveably undigestable to see parvati first of falling for mehra or there ever to be a track of parvati in love with mehra. As Om is for parvati her past, her present and her future where mehra is no way to be seen.

I

I totally agree with u.I hope Suyash is a real killer of Om and Parvati will remain one man woman.A woman can live alone after her husband death.So it is not nessesary to Parvati get married with Suyash.If Suyash is not a killer its not mean that Parvati live with Suyash.Parvati only love Om.She will alwaysbe remain Om's wife.She loves Om too much.Most of the Balaji serial hero or heroine getti ng 2/3 marriage except Parvati,Tulshi and Mihir.Om get married with Trishna but it was a fake marriage.He always love parvati.Parvati loves only for Om.She really miss Om in every single moment of life.She always remember him.Parvati belongs only with Om.I love to watch their love for each other.when i watch kahani in star utsav,I really miss Om.Their love is so beautiful.I agree with u,Om may be dead but he is still playing lead role in kahani  not Suyash.Kahani lost  charms after Om's death.I wish Om is back.I beg to Ekta to remain Parvati one man woman .Please not ruined this serial.Please Leave Parvati with Om's memory.Please Suyash Mehra's fan stop saying that Parvati and Suyash rock together coz if Parvati fall in love with Suyash kahani its lost  charm.In the first episode of Kahani Parvati is Om's wife.I hope its remain in the last episode.She will  always be PARVATI OM AGARWAL.

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Yup. A woman has every right to remarry after her husband's death. But Paro has never wished that. She would rather die than remarry, and even now, she remarried only for Om. Her love for him has not waned one bit, and I hope to God that it remains forever, whether Om comes back or not.

annie_2283

annie_2283

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I think Parvati and Suyash will happen. And ofcourse I believe Suyash is innocent.

Goldie

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sasha4eva

I just loved parvati's  acting yesterday and she was just fantastic, everything she said to mehra rergarding herself and Om and what she meant to Om was just auesome. Clap Clap

Now in true sense the old parvati has returned, i know that alot people would like to see mehra with parvati but the true fact is parvati always was and always will remain Om's wife in true sense. And thats what i love about kahaani and the main highlight of kahaani is Parvati's devotion to OM, and the way she has protrayed it, which puts kahaani in diferent league to other K-serials. Thats the uniqiness about kahaani. She spent 30 yrs with Om and maybe those days wont ever come back, but she has the momory of cherishing them everyday.

To tell the truth mehra's (if he is in love with parvati) love is in no league of the love and relationship of Om's and Parvati's. There love was just syombolic. Om has never been the kabab mein haadi as some people put for mehra, Mehra is the 'haadi' between the beautiful relationship Om and Parvati shared, he is the haadi of the memories of Om that parvati cherishes.

Even after 1 yr kahaani is still revolving around OM he maybe dead but he is still playing such a important role through Parvati in Kahaani. It highlights the importance of Om to kahaani and how hard it has been for ekta to deal with it, even bringing mehra in the serial.

I just hope Parvati remains only one man woman namely Om's and her devotion for Om goes till the end and ekta keeps it that wayBig smile

To be frank after spending 30 yrs with Om and since Om's death the way parvati has protrayed her character till now, it is and will be unbeliveably undigestable to see parvati first of falling for mehra or there ever to be a track of parvati in love with mehra. As Om is for parvati her past, her present and her future where mehra is no way to be seen.

you know i agree with  you in every single thing you said but i know MR. Mehra is not the killer.

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I feel there was absolutely NO reason for Parvati to marry Suyash in order to take revenge from him....there should have been other ways of doing that.... I'm sure Parvati would have still accomplished her goal without re-marrying ...... . Ekta could have used a different track than this if she wants to show Parvati as a one man -woman.........

Edited by esha - 08 September 2006 at 12:57pm

babytiGGer

babytiGGer

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
I so agree with Esha. I also think Parvati shouldn't have married Suyesh. and even now if he gets proven innocent I do not want pravati to still remain married with suyesh.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top