Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Parvati will always be Parvati Om Agarwal - Page 3

Sasha4eva thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

This content was originally posted by: sajibabe

i hope suyash is the killer & gets imprisoned, as ekta is thinking of 20year leap, this will be a good point, as suyash can get life sentence & what happens after he is released. i think the dumb mukhti will support mehra, as she is looking for a replacement father, but no one can be more deserving father for mukhti than om. so therefore mukhti should stick by her mum & get justice for her father, instead of a liar, cheater & corrupted mehra. parvati was just mind blowing yesterday, as always what a superb acting by sakshi tanwar, this actress just blows you away with her power packed performance. she should always remain parvati om agarwal, as this series only rocks because of her & om, eventhough he is dead, but parvati has kept him alive, i never ever want her & suyash. i agree with you guys trp's will fall if ekta starts the silly track of suyash & parvati. as she only suits one name mrs agarwal & her family is only & only agarwal's no one else, that's the true identity of character & solid concept of kggk, without it there is no kggk

Yeh I also agree I think shruti is thinking suyesh as replacement Om her father, but as you said no one in the world is more derserving father to shruti than Om is. What really saddens me is the fact shruti was soo close to Om , and how her attitude and behaviour is changed she has met her so-called suyesh papa'. Even if suyesh isnt the killer, Parvati-OM,Shruti should remain as a complete family.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sasha4eva thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: esha

I feel there was absolutely NO reason for Parvati to marry Suyash in order to take revenge from him....there should have been other ways of doing that.... I'm sure Parvati would have still accomplished her goal without re-marrying ...... . Ekta could have used a different track than this if she wants to show Parvati as a one man -woman.........

Yeh I totally agree with you I personally think ekta definetly choose the wrong method of revenge on parvati's side for the murder and Money. but thats ekta all her serials leading women want revenge for some sort and only way out if marriage, and Unfortunately parvati falls in this category.πŸ˜•

annie_2283 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: winner13

Well, I agree with most of what all of u say, 😊 except that Parvati should not be with Suyash. 😭 I am of the opinion that Parvati and Suyash make an awesome couple. 😳 True, Parvati's devotion to Om is exceptional, but the main point is Om is dead. Most of u want Parvati to stay single and be with the Agarwal family as Mrs. Agarwal. But is there a point in that? I mean, quite frankly Om's family does not deserve someone as good as Parvati. Whole of last year,since Om's death all that good for nothing family has done is made Parvati's life miserable, taunted her at every opportunity and basically sidelined her. What's the point of staying with such people just to cling to Om's memories? I would much rather she stays with Suyash who loves her so much.Would u rather Parvati stay with Suyash who loves and respects her 😳 or with Om's family members like Gaurav and Chaya who treat her so badly? 😑 Its no competition at all, Suyash it should be. 😊 Quite frankly, I don't feel that by marrying Suyash, Parvati is being unfaithful to Om or his memory. I think that Suyash should be proved innocent and Parvati should marry him, maybe initially just as friends and then take it as it comes. πŸ˜ƒ 😳 And yeah, anyway both the families stay 2gether so there are no probs there 2, the Agarwal family is anyway with her and yeah, now they are giving Parvati due respect only because of Shruti who took them on and Suyash who almost slapped Gaurav to defend Parvati. Its just my opinion but I think Parvati should definitely be with Suyash 4ever!!!πŸ˜ƒ

I totally agree with you. You said it all. Suyash and Parvati are ment to be and that's what will happen. SUYASH AND PARVATI FOREVER!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

winner13 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: annie_2283

I totally agree with you. You said it all. Suyash and Parvati are ment to be and that's what will happen. SUYASH AND PARVATI FOREVER!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, 3 cheers for Parvati and Suyash.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ‘ Inspite off all that they are showing now, with Suyash in jail😭 and Parvati back in white,😭 I am still sure that Suyash is innocent and is just shielding the killer so as not to hurt Parvati.😳 I think its just a matter of a lil while, and then Parvati and Suyash are gonna be 2gether 4ever!!!😳 Come on Shruti and Ashu, only both of u can do it, so get moving!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ And yeah Ekta please consider our views and requests, PLEASE!!!😳

goldenword thumbnail
Let Bygones be bygones. That is the motto of life. The story of Parvati and Om is history now. She can spend the rest of her 40 years revelling in his memories, but in actual life, memories fade and you do get involved in different relationships. But no since this is Ekta's serial she has to show Parvati clinging on to a chracter which has been killed because the actor playing the role has chosen to part ways. How stupid can this be? At least then show him reappearing the scene with a plastic surgery. The darshak are not blind to the reality. What the script demanded was a change of character in Parvati's life, but Ms. Puritan and "I am so mahaan" Parvati choses to live with Gaurav Bhaiyya (idiot of the first order), Krishna and Chayya (demon).

How would it hurt the script writers to make the story more interesting by creating a strong tangent btw Parvati and Suyash. They do have a good chemistry and at least we darshak would prefer to watch her with him rather than Gaurav Bhaiya, Chhaya and Krishna. Edited by goldenword - 17 years ago
annie_2283 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: goldenword

Let Bygones be bygones. That is the motto of life. The story of Parvati and Om is history now. She can spend the rest of her 40 years revelling in his memories, but in actual life, memories fade and you do get involved in different relationships. But no since this is Ekta's serial she has to show Parvati clinging on to a chracter which has been killed because the actor playing the role has chosen to part ways. How stupid can this be? At least then show him reappearing the scene with a plastic surgery. The darshak are not blind to the reality. What the script demanded was a change of character in Parvati's life, but Ms. Puritan and "I am so mahaan" Parvati choses to live with Gaurav Bhaiyya (idiot of the first order), Krishna and Chayya (demon).

How would it hurt the script writers to make the story more interesting by creating a strong tangent btw Parvati and Suyash. They do have a good chemistry and at least we darshak would prefer to watch her with him rather than Gaurav Bhaiya, Chhaya and Krishna.

I completely agree. What era does Ekta think we are living in?? The 4th century?? This sati savitri thing is not working for this show anymore. It was great while Om was alive. Because at that time Om WAS alive and that was precious and wonderful to see. But Om is no more, Parvati (contrary to what some might think) is still relatively young. In her forties I presume. Ekta should let Parvati move on and have a life. Doesn't Parvati have that right if she chooses, don't any woman in this world do?? Times change and so should these serials. There is no reason Parvati should continue to live miserably with that good for nothing Agarwal khandan.

If Parvati continues to be Om's, its only going to be the most boring show. To make it interesting, we need Suyash in her life. This will begin a fresh new chapter in the story and not drag yesterday's story into tomorrow. Let bygones be bygones and move forward.

eklayvafan1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: annie_2283

I completely agree. What era does Ekta think we are living in?? The 4th century?? This sati savitri thing is not working for this show anymore. It was great while Om was alive. Because at that time Om WAS alive and that was precious and wonderful to see. But Om is no more, Parvati (contrary to what some might think) is still relatively young. In her forties I presume. Ekta should let Parvati move on and have a life. Doesn't Parvati have that right if she chooses, don't any woman in this world do?? Times change and so should these serials. There is no reason Parvati should continue to live miserably with that good for nothing Agarwal khandan.

If Parvati continues to be Om's, its only going to be the most boring show. To make it interesting, we need Suyash in her life. This will begin a fresh new chapter in the story and not drag yesterday's story into tomorrow. Let bygones be bygones and move forward.

Well the point you are missing is that Parvati herself til date has not herself ever wanted to marry another person or form any sort of relationship with any other guy as she Only loved OM as her husband and wont share that with anyone.

I know its 21st century I personally dont think whatever ekta is protraying with parvati's character speically her devotion for her OM, is un-modern or unrealistic, or unbelievable, as there are so many womens out there in this world who think and will act exactly like the way parvati has done. Definetly if you have spent 30 yrs with your husband, moving on is just not in the question.

Actually this is the best thing ekta has done, which she has shown a complete devotion of parvati towards OM, which makes this serial unique to other k-serials. If parvati ever is involved with suyesh that will be unjustifable firstly, plain dumb, and sick🀒, and completely ruin the show. Mehra should find someone else as parvati only belongs to her OM.πŸ‘

Edited by eklayvafan1 - 17 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: eklayvafan1

Well the point you are missing is that Parvati herself til date has not herself ever wanted to marry another person or form any sort of relationship with any other guy as she Only loved OM as her husband and wont share that with anyone.

I know its 21st century I personally dont think whatever ekta is protraying with parvati's character speically her devotion for her OM, is un-modern or unrealistic, or unbelievable, as there are so many womens out there in this world who think and will act exactly like the way parvati has done. Definetly if you have spent 30 yrs with your husband, moving on is just not in the question.

Actually this is the best thing ekta has done, which she has shown a complete devotion of parvati towards OM, which makes this serial unique to other k-serials. If parvati ever is involved with suyesh that will be unjustifable firstly, plain dumb, and sick🀒, and completely ruin the show. Mehra should find someone else as parvati only belongs to her OM.πŸ‘

I think that any woman has the right to remarry after her husband's death, should she want to. But Paro has never wanted that and to force that upon her just because "she and Suyash have great chemistry" is wrong.

What is so wrong with a woman who doesn't want to remarry? Marriage is not the sole object and purpose of a woman's life - it is a bonus, but a woman can remain unmarried and be happy with her life at the same time. (Just ask Vandy MaasiπŸ˜†)

"Moving on" doesn't necessarily mean finding a new mate; moving on can mean learning to live without your beloved by your side; learning to find happiness when your own life is bereft. Moving on can simply mean finding the strength to get through each day.

I think that in our 21st-century world, we try too hard to be PC, and that political correctness has reached levels of absurdity.

YES, it is fine if a woman marries at Paro's age. It is fine if she remarries after her husband's death. It is not a betrayal to anyone's memory if she falls in love with someone else. But only, ONLY, if that is her own wish. When Paro has never wished that, why force it on her simply in the name of progression and a tolerant society?

Edited by psawyer - 17 years ago
Sasha4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: psawyer

I think that any woman has the right to remarry after her husband's death, should she want to. But Paro has never wanted that and to force that upon her just because "she and Suyash have great chemistry" is wrong.

What is so wrong with a woman who doesn't want to remarry? Marriage is not the sole object and purpose of a woman's life - it is a bonus, but a woman can remain unmarried and be happy with her life at the same time. (Just ask Vandy MaasiπŸ˜†)

"Moving on" doesn't necessarily mean finding a new mate; moving on can mean learning to live without your beloved by your side; learning to find happiness when your own life is bereft. Moving on can simply mean finding the strength to get through each day.

I think that in our 21st-century world, we try too hard to be PC, and that political correctness has reached levels of absurdity.

YES, it is fine if a woman marries at Paro's age. It is fine if she remarries after her husband's death. It is not a betrayal to anyone's memory if she falls in love with someone else. But only, ONLY, if that is her own wish. When Paro has never wished that, why force it on her simply in the name of progression and a tolerant society?

πŸ˜†    πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  Psawyer yaar that was an auesome line (Ask Vandi Maasi) you cracked me up hard, that was just tooo good.

And going back to what you said, yeh Completely agree with what you said, nothing else for me to say. I also agree with what eklayvafan1 said, exactly what I was trying to say. πŸ˜ƒ

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† Thanks

Call me Vasu! πŸ˜‰