Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Parvati will always be Parvati Om Agarwal

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Sasha4eva

Goldie

Sasha4eva

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 5:25am | IP Logged

I just loved parvati's  acting yesterday and she was just fantastic, everything she said to mehra rergarding herself and Om and what she meant to Om was just auesome. Clap Clap

Now in true sense the old parvati has returned, i know that alot people would like to see mehra with parvati but the true fact is parvati always was and always will remain Om's wife in true sense. And thats what i love about kahaani and the main highlight of kahaani is Parvati's devotion to OM, and the way she has protrayed it, which puts kahaani in diferent league to other K-serials. Thats the uniqiness about kahaani. She spent 30 yrs with Om and maybe those days wont ever come back, but she has the momory of cherishing them everyday.

To tell the truth mehra's (if he is in love with parvati) love is in no league of the love and relationship of Om's and Parvati's. There love was just syombolic. Om has never been the kabab mein haadi as some people put for mehra, Mehra is the 'haadi' between the beautiful relationship Om and Parvati shared, he is the haadi of the memories of Om that parvati cherishes.

Even after 1 yr kahaani is still revolving around OM he maybe dead but he is still playing such a important role through Parvati in Kahaani. It highlights the importance of Om to kahaani and how hard it has been for ekta to deal with it, even bringing mehra in the serial.

I just hope Parvati remains only one man woman namely Om's and her devotion for Om goes till the end and ekta keeps it that wayBig smile

To be frank after spending 30 yrs with Om and since Om's death the way parvati has protrayed her character till now, it is and will be unbeliveably undigestable to see parvati first of falling for mehra or there ever to be a track of parvati in love with mehra. As Om is for parvati her past, her present and her future where mehra is no way to be seen.

Edited by Sasha4eva - 08 September 2006 at 5:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92simlavidhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parvati will always be Parvati Om Agarwal" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ishan2003

IF-Dazzler

ishan2003

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 5:28am | IP Logged
very well said and i agree with you

eklayvafan1

eklayvafan1

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 6:11am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you Sasha4eva Parvati was just brillant yesterday.
I hate Suyesh Mehra and this whole track of the marriage and his way of saying to parvati I love you he makes me sick Dead . Mehra no way in this world deserves someone like Parvati, and if ekta wants kahaani to run, she sould change her line of thinking and this track of mehra and parvati. Angry

This track of the murder mystery hasnt ruined kahaani its the entrance the whole marriage of Mehra with Parvati which has runied kahaani, and are the reason for the poor TRPS. Whenever the TRPS are low, they start to revolve the story around parvati and Om even when he is dead as they both have been highlight and success, the strength and the foundation of this serial.
I think what parvati has done to mehra totally derserves it and and the slap she gave to shruti was totally right. Mehra should rot in the prison and never come parvati's life again Angry Angry

Edited by eklayvafan1 - 08 September 2006 at 6:12am

Sasha4eva

Goldie

Sasha4eva

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by eklayvafan1

I totally agree with you Sasha4eva Parvati was just brillant yesterday.
I hate Suyesh Mehra and this whole track of the marriage and his way of saying to parvati I love you he makes me sick Dead . Mehra no way in this world deserves someone like Parvati, and if ekta wants kahaani to run, she sould change her line of thinking and this track of mehra and parvati. Angry

This track of the murder mystery hasnt ruined kahaani its the entrance the whole marriage of Mehra with Parvati which has runied kahaani, and are the reason for the poor TRPS. Whenever the TRPS are low, they start to revolve the story around parvati and Om even when he is dead as they both have been highlight and success, the strength and the foundation of this serial.
I think what parvati has done to mehra totally derserves it and and the slap she gave to shruti was totally right. Mehra should rot in the prison and never come parvati's life again Angry Angry

Thanks for the reply relationg to this topic, and i totally agree what you said regarding Om and Parvati they are best part of kahaani. I really love parvati's devotion to OM and thats what stands out the best in Kahaani, I ve said this soo many times but i just wish Om could be brought back to kahaani and save parvati from all this crapBig smile

honeylime

IF-Dazzler

honeylime

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Her acting was superb, I am dying to watch the monday's episode now...I am wondering wat would shruti do, will she confide in her mom or will she support suyash mehra Confused

Sasha4eva

Goldie

Sasha4eva

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by honeylime

Her acting was superb, I am dying to watch the monday's episode now...I am wondering wat would shruti do, will she confide in her mom or will she support suyash mehra Confused

I just hope Parvati tells shruti the truth now that she confides with Mehra and sent him to prison. And I hope some sense comes in Shruti and supports her motherBig smile

ravipal_garg

Goldie

ravipal_garg

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 8:07am | IP Logged
i still think there is something more to this..Maybe there is a possibility that Mehra is not the killer.I am still waiting fr Vikram to wake up frm his coma.Becoz he is one clue to the entire mystery.Though I am not keen on seeing Paro & suyesh together but I just feel that the entire track now will go nowhere if the murder mystery ends at Suyesh.What next then?

Sasha4eva

Goldie

Sasha4eva

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ravipal_garg

i still think there is something more to this..Maybe there is a possibility that Mehra is not the killer.I am still waiting fr Vikram to wake up frm his coma.Becoz he is one clue to the entire mystery.Though I am not keen on seeing Paro & suyesh together but I just feel that the entire track now will go nowhere if the murder mystery ends at Suyesh.What next then?

Well if you look at it in true sense has kahaani moved anywhere since Om's death, thats beens a year now??? At that time parvati declared that Om will always be everything for her, she is incomplete with him etccc and til now the yesterdays episode the same things have been said and shown by parvati and thats her complete devotion to OM. This whole business of parvati with mehra has moved no where, and it wont ever as parvati clearly showed what her intentions were of mehra, and what Om meant to her.

I mean personally lol i just dont understand where this whole thing is leading to ???? one minute ekta is showing mehra and parvati track?? and suposedly they got married togther so they could be togther ????

But then on the other hand she shows Parvati's complete devotion to OM, parvati missing Om nearly every episode, parvati screaming literally to everyone Om is the only person she will ever love as a husband and Mehra was only an associate. Since the marriage parvati only hated mehra more nothing else so in other words the story hasnt progressed in any form its just stagnated.

What does ekta want LOL LOL. Personally i think it would be really hard for the viewers to digest parvati falling for mehra. I think best thing is to give centre stage another story line ??? or bring in new characters for the story to progress but leave Parvati with her OMBig smile

Edited by Sasha4eva - 08 September 2006 at 8:35am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top