Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Neha tells me she probably studied in an International School cos kids who study there normally have that accentπŸ˜† Needless to say, its super annoyingπŸ˜† I realized even Ruhanika has a slight accent..I noticed it in the off screen segment..Whats up with aaj kal ke bache and aaj kal ke schools?😲 Gosh, i feel so old saying this..But am notπŸ˜†

Haha I feel like tweeting her to stop speaking english cuz people find it hard to understand πŸ˜†

I don't know if it's fake but I don't like it πŸ€”

She sounds way better when she speaks in hindi:)
Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: manishasatpathy

tfs πŸ˜Š

Welcome πŸ˜Š
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs Smavia !!! 😳

Hum VeeBa fans ko sirf segments and offscreen IVs hi milte hai.. Serial main 2 mins ka scene bhi naseeb nahi hota πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Originally posted by: ST0207

Tfs Smavia !!! 😳

Hum VeeBa fans ko sirf segments and offscreen IVs hi milte hai.. Serial main 2 mins ka scene bhi naseeb nahi hota πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

You're welcome πŸ˜Š

IKR I'm so pissed at the CVs right now πŸ˜‘

Was this the Baldev track RV was talking about 
Originally posted by: cherryberry293

Thanks for video nd WU 😊

You're welcome πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: Shivani_4u

thnk u...vishal

Welcome:)
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Haha I feel like tweeting her to stop speaking english cuz people find it hard to understand πŸ˜†
I don't know if it's fake but I don't like it πŸ€”
She sounds way better when she speaks in hindi:)

I know. It really is annoying. The one thing I don't like about her is that she fakes her accent. When she was in QH, she would talk in a fake American accent offscreen too that nobody was able to understand. Now she sometimes talks in an American accent and other times in a British accent. She always gives different excuses as to how she got her accent such as she got it from singing English songs and it seems like she lies because she is ashamed of having an Indian accent. She says she hates fake people so why fake an accent? There's nothing wrong with having an Indian accent and she should just own up to it.

I've never read about her studying in an international school. As far as I know, she has always done her schooling in India. I'm American and I have a lot of family, friends and classmates who came here to the US to study and to live who were originally from India and none of them talk like that. Nor have their accents changed dramatically. 

Anyways, thanks for posting the video, Smavia.😊
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs Smavia!
Not expecting anything frm this Baisakhi track too!
Btw I wonder how Vishal tolerates Di's accent 🀒
I wldnt have been able to spend even few minutes with her 😳
Having that accent by listening and singing only to English songs is the lamest excuse ever!
I knw many ppl who only listen to English songs but their accent is pretty Indian and most importantly tolerable!
Originally posted by: sonu-monu

thx for d update MD!!

You're welcome Sonu:)
Originally posted by: ._Pari_.

I know. It really is annoying. The one thing I don't like about her is that she fakes her accent. When she was in QH, she would talk in a fake American accent offscreen too that nobody was able to understand. Now she sometimes talks in an American accent and other times in a British accent. She always gives different excuses as to how she got her accent such as she got it from singing English songs and it seems like she lies because she is ashamed of having an Indian accent. She says she hates fake people so why fake an accent? There's nothing wrong with having an Indian accent and she should just own up to it.

I've never read about her studying in an international school. As far as I know, she has always done her schooling in India. I'm American and I have a lot of family, friends and classmates who came here to the US to study and to live who were originally from India and none of them talk like that. Nor have their accents changed dramatically. 

Anyways, thanks for posting the video, Smavia.😊

Wow bang on!! πŸ‘

Agree with everything you said honestly don't understand why she has this accent 

You're welcome Pari πŸ˜Š