The strange story of hearts--dil ki gehraaiyaan

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

The mysterious world of human heart is so enchanting, the love can give you so much in form of feelings, happiness and even pain, which is rewarding in a sense.

Nikhil's love for Laajo has a depth , I know he learnt late but when I look at his conviction ,he feels sure about her.The difference between his connection with Ishaana and Laajo is that he somehow feels that he would be able to reach out to Laajo's heart. Yes he is trying hard,yes he is being rejected but deep down the conviction he has is keeping him going.

He is no longer the Nikhil who used to call ishaana 100s of times but his heart would remain restless---- this is the difference between Nikhil of then and Nikhil of now...
If I am allowed to use the term we use in Indian musicπŸ˜†---- he has thehrav in him now...even in his fight to win Laajo he is calm. That has come from within and also from immense trust in Laajo.We have seen Nikhil always has had this trust regarding Laajo at every phase in his life. Yes he was in between doubtful, yet his inner heart never stopped believing in her.
Today when I see his eyes, way he interacts with Laajo, villagers and Laajo's  parents. I see maturity as human being .I also see someone who is not afraid to admit his mistakes. So now I want Laajo's parents to admit to their shares of mistakes too,saraswati owes it to Nikhil too.

And talking about today's episde apart from Ishaana everything was great in it.I don't know why ishaana is still present and her stupid friends are still pacifying her but Nikhil is in another universe.
His wisdom filled words with both set of parents were much more beautiful to me than even his scene with Laajo.They showed how much he has grown in these past weeks...

Sufis say...
Dil darya samundron dhoonge
Kaun dilaan diyaan jaane
(the heart's depth is even more than rivers and seas, no one knows what a heart feels)

Now waiting for beautiful tomorrow and beyond. Even their future separation will be welcome as it will shape them for future..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Carina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post DI thanks. 
Nikhil has finally  grown up, the one we are seeing now is @ the antipode of the old one. It started with Laajo's sickness and it has never stopped from then on. He owes it all to Laajo, she has wiped away the dullness of his life from the first day he met her. Life has never been the same for him after that dramatic  meetingπŸ˜†
Nikhil's life before Laajo was lethargic, she  brought some sense to it. Suddenly, he was needed and that's what brought out the true Nik's.

Today's episode was a little sad, seeing him like that is not @ all funny anymore.
Yesterday, was sweet and cute, but today i felt a little sad to see him wondering outside her door like that... I mean, i wanted him to suffer a little, but not this way... He needs to keep his diginity, and right now, it's getting really  low. Looks like I'm soft-hearted... Aarghh!!πŸ˜’
I think CV's decided to resort to exaggeration to get rid of us, they somehow knew that we would want these scenes to linger. Cunning ppleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As for Saraswati, she looks more calm.. 

But you were saying that they will be seperated once again? So Nikhil will go back to Delhi without her? Sounds like  the story will take a sad turn once more... SK will come in like kabab mein Haddi?
See i went to check out another funny expression. Nice one na?🀣

Edited by Carina - 10 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Carina

Beautiful post DI thanks. 

thanks Shania for liking the post...

Nikhil has finally  grown up, the one we are seeing now is @ the antipode of the old one. It started with Laajo's sickness and it has never stopped from then on. He owes it all to Laajo, she has wiped away the dullness of his life from the first day he met her. Life has never been the same for him after that dramatic  meetingπŸ˜†

quoting Nikhil--that day was most beautiful day of his life,it changed his life forever...😳
Nikhil's life before Laajo was lethargic, she  brought some sense to it. Suddenly, he was needed and that's what brought out the true Nik's.yes she gave Nikhil a purpose and also she was someone for whom, Nikhil matters the most, it was never ever true for him before. his own parents had their complexes, he had a huge emotional void in his life and Laajo gave him a  purpose --so true..

Today's episode was a little sad, seeing him like that is not @ all funny anymore.
Yesterday, was sweet and cute, but today i felt a little sad to see him wondering outside her door like that... I mean, i wanted him to suffer a little, but not this way... He needs to keep his diginity, and right now, it's getting really  low. Looks like I'm soft-hearted... Aarghh!!πŸ˜’
it was very bad today, I hate those scenes, I felt Nikhil shouldn't have done this to himself. I wanted him to be dignified, like he always is.But I guess Cvs wanted it to be quick few scenes, to get ratings back up again...
I think CV's decided to resort to exaggeration to get rid of us, they somehow knew that we would want these scenes to linger. Cunning ppleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes yaar I hate Cvs for few things including making ishaana stil linger...😑

As for Saraswati, she looks more calm.. yes she is getting more sure of babuaji..

But you were saying that they will be seperated once again? So Nikhil will go back to Delhi without her? Sounds like  the story will take a sad turn once more... SK will come in like kabab mein Haddi?
See i went to check out another funny expression. Nice one na?🀣Ok so what would happen as per I can remember is that barkha will land in sonbursa,there will be fights etc,and panchayat will ask Nikhil to stay in village if he wants to be with Laajo.I think he would agree happily and some cute romantic track happens. But Laajo will tell Nikhil that she would only come to his house if barkha gives due as mom inlaw and respect her. she will encourage him to go to Delhi while let her achieve what she wanted in life, she told him she would contact him afterwards. He will go but stop living with family or just stop taking money something on that range .both will try to become worthy of other...hence SK story in Delhi

haha I think every day u r learning hindi muhavras full on πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  but ps I hated that sitting like majnu in the door ,it was very bad...