-Episode Discussion Thread- Epi 4

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Can u blv its already time for the fourth epi? Its a monumental epi, for the first time the horror of Shraddha's reality would be revealed to someone from her family, ie Anand, and the sheer shock and pain of her tragedy would snatch the ground from underneath his feet...The Shergil family's long treasured illusion is abt to be shattered and the number of pieces into which their hearts are about to be broken cannot be counted on our fingers...tough times are ahead for the Shergils but we all are confident that their love and belief in each other will sail them through and it is going to be epic to watch them do this
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saanjh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this was hearbreaking.. shraddha's pain.. anand's pain when he is faced with reality.. what all his sister has gone through.. his earth shattered
Saanjh5 thumbnail
smritiii... check your twitter... vipul esha megha all have replied to you woman... hard work paid offf😃😃😃
Replied to your post in AnKi AT...

this epi is so sad...Anand's reaction upon hearing everything😭...Shraddha's desperation of not letting Anand find out...dhruv;s trauma...poor he yaar uska kya kasoor?...and how insensitive can ppl get? Sirf ek mahine ke rent ke liye they wld do this to a single mother and her chotta sa child?...sach main our society is exactly like this, apne aage they won't care abt anything else, no matter how genuine same wale ka problem is, they won't care...we all r hypocrites
Saanjh5 thumbnail

haan yaar society is cruel and indignant to women and to all...

bekaar log... inhuman... money is bigger than humanity... my heart went out to shraddha uska bhai neeche gaya n they started throwing her stuff out

n when her neighbour blurts the truth... anand ki toh zameen khisak gayi😭😭
I know Anand felt so useless at that point ki uske zinda rahte his lil sister, his "moti" went through all this,,,,he felt like an impotent man...all his achievements in life came crashing in front of this failing, he failed his sister, he felt like someone impure, someone so cheap and so lowly ki he isn't even worthy of his sister''s trust, in her times of desperate need, she couldn't trust him with her problems...he felt as if he had failed the biggest exam of his life... 
Nobody27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
From first to last every scene in the episode was perfect...Hats off Kanchi and Vipul...Vipul's acting was incredible... that pain and defeated look of him towards Shraddha was oh I had no words for them...Shraddha passed through all this worries still try to hide and fight...we could feel her confidence but the way she tried to hide it from her brother...that dialogues were all amazing specially that dialogue delivery of Shraddha and Anand...no need to saw the scenes hearing those dialogues were enough to feel that pain...That man was arrogant how could a human being behave in this way to a lovely mother and son...just look at Dhruv no one could behave him rudely...yes if there is no support for women there will arise such people...a women is helpless infront of such things...so better to convince the family and tell them everything...they will never leave us in any condition...family is our strength...Nothing in this world can give that care and protection...I am still weeping and I am sure how much time I watch this I will cry sure...becuase of their acting...I am not able to watch family scenes between it...And that final scene Anand calling Kittu and saying all her doubts were correct and the reaction of Kittu epic...she was epic there...Anki selfless love for their Shraddha and family...Kittu's pain hearing those words...both of them felt like theirworld was crashed...and Kamini's blabber was nothing infront of Anand and Shraddha scene...loved it to core
treesa...🤗...was waiting for your response...me too m loving MB more coz of your minute observations and coz of the sincerity of ur feelings which comes out in every single post

glad we r doing this together...🤗

both Kanchi and Vipul deserve a standing ovation...tomorrow's epi is even more special...Shraddha wld come face to face with Anand...and the silent scene they wld have where there wld be nothing but the truth barren and naked staring right at the faces...i can't wait for that scene...mera bas chale toh i wld give oscars to both Vipul and Kanchi for just that one scene...

loved AnKi convo...loved how instantly Kittu just said don't thinka bt anything else just get Shraddha Di here she won't live alone not for a single second more...loved how in this moment of utter crisis and chaos and heart ache, when everything was abt to fall apart, Kittu was being Anand's strength, she wasn't panicking when she had all reasons to panic coz telling Zorit wld take all of her courage and strength...but she didn't panic...she too is heart broken upon hearing he cruelty of it all, but she kept her focus and that focal point was Shraddha and only Shraddha...jab bhai bhabhi r like AnKi toh life chahe kitne lemons throw kare, they wld make the best possible lemonade out of it and make us drink it as if its a happy summer drink...beautiful ppl
Nobody27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree, Sraddha passed through all this miseries and lost her liife itself...the only and only luck and the most best thing in her life was her bhabhi and bhai...if they were not how wud she survive...
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was sad to see Shraddha in pain...but i was happy that her family is there for her no matter what...Edited by -Ritu567- - 10 years ago