The SaRth-SanDhir connection!

Posted: 9 years ago
first of all , i knew something like this would hapen because of which I didnt talk about the spoilers yesterday! I was just having this bad feeling! But after watching the SaRth scene , i think SaRth has to happen before SanDhir! Its inevitable! If we want SanDhir we have to have SaRth! Because Sanyukta needs to understand the concept of love! She needs to fall in love with someone which will help her understand her feelings for Randhir in the latter part of the show! What i liked about Parth today was that he was crying! I could literally feel the pain in his heart due to the mishap between him and Sanyu! On the other hand , Sanyu is experiencing that first crush wala feeling! And trust me RD needs to understand his feelings too! Basically the name of my topic is so , because to understand true love one needs to undergo these subtle feelings! I dont know if im happy or sad because im having mixed feelings about the scene! Im not happy but im just a little upset! This is just my POV,do share urs! -Zoya! 😳Edited by arshifan2012 - 9 years ago
👏 Awesome post! Totally agree with u yaar u just said what i wanted to... I seriously felt bad for Parth and  even i think ki because of Saarth there will b Sandhir...👍🏼
Originally posted by Lizzy_Kapoor

👏Awesome post! Totally agree with u yaar u just said what i wanted to... I seriously felt bad for Parth and even i think ki because of Saarth there will b Sandhir...👍🏼
thank God someone agrees! I dont know what's in store for us but lets not have our hopes down for now! 😃
well said..lets hav sarth for sometime..abt first crush and heartbreak for sanyukta(as parth will not fall for her)..and she realises wats luv...to see a mature sandhir relation.in future
sarth fans khush sandhir fans khush
om shanti shanti!!!
yeah ur r8 I really want sandhir to come close tht will only happen bcoz of sarth scenes its crystal clear tht randhir is jealous and also cares for sanyukta bt he is randhir singh shekhawat he will never change his ego ...but wht about the promo?big shock...sanyukta called by her dad for the engagement will randhir saver her ?oh god iam really tensed wht will happen next?????
Originally posted by Angel-fairy

well said..lets hav sarth for sometime..abt first crush and heartbreak for sanyukta(as parth will not fall for her)..and she realises wats luv...to see a mature sandhir relation.in future
sarth fans khush sandhir fans khush
om shanti shanti!!!
exactly my point! If my theory's correct then we might even get a change in Randhir's demenour because of SaRth itself! I wont yell at the CV's till tomorrow! And i hope i won't have to! 😃
Originally posted by KIARA969619

yeah ur r8 I really want sandhir to come close tht will only happen bcoz of sarth scenes its crystal clear tht randhir is jealous and also cares for sanyukta bt he is randhir singh shekhawat he will never change his ego ...but wht about the promo?big shock...sanyukta called by her dad for the engagement will randhir saver her ?oh god iam really tensed wht will happen next?????
exactly! Even im tensed! Lets see what's in store for us! 😃
but guyzz what do think abt the current promo?
AHHH Zoya, what a post!
I can't help but agree. I somehow expected this.
Both Sanyu and Randhir suck at love so someone has to teach them. This is where Parth steps in.
One thing I hope for is that Parth is not left heartbroken in the end. 

Originally posted by KIARA969619

but guyzz what do think abt the current promo?
i have full faith on the CV's! And we will get to know about it in the spoilers too! 😃