Sasural Simar Ka

I didnt quit the show because of Shoaib: Dipika Samson (DT NOTE pg3) - Page 4

alif24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: VildanaROSID

From begining they made mistake to call this show SASURAL SIMAR KA why they dont simply call this show something where is word SISTERS😲

true but even if they did it wunt be right becoz simar wud still nt get equal importance

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think so, did you notice that everything what Roli do, made everything in the end be like Simar do that, everyone give hats of to her and etc etc.
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How much importance you guys wanted?did she ever do any sacrifice for her sister,in-law or anything?she always was safe place, always insult roli even kicked roli out but still whole dumb family appropriate her any sacrifice, any problem created by dimar roli is the only one who solved even because of roli's didi fever she and sid got lot of misunderstanding still family saying dimar is mahan.any hard work roli did dimar got credit by cvs. So what else she wanted πŸ˜•. She stay or leave it's her wish but how come she just blame avika when falak got all screen space? do she think people watch this show for her?old prem think same but after he quit did this show affected? this time won't also.
alif24 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: suhanakkt

How much importance you guys wanted?did she ever do any sacrifice for her sister,in-law or anything?she always was safe place, always insult roli even kicked roli out but still whole dumb family appropriate her any sacrifice, any problem created by dimar roli is the only one who solved even because of roli's didi fever she and sid got lot of misunderstanding still family saying dimar is mahan.any hard work roli did dimar got credit by cvs. So what else she wanted πŸ˜•. She stay or leave it's her wish but how come she just blame avika when falak got all screen space? do she think people watch this show for her?old prem think same but after he quit did this show affected? this time won't also.

But how do u no dat deepika rote all that about Avila becoz media always mixes thing and it cud be a rumor everything media says isn't true u know
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know because she wouldn't get any role (even side characters )and that's why she did all this stupid drama. I knew it from the beginning, she is not going anywhere πŸ˜†. Do you think I said that because medja said so, no dear I m not that stupid who believed what those crap media wrote.but I watch all sbs,sbb,and other segment and a ytime any rosid track start your fav actress never been happy, I never seen her she talking about rosid track, she even can't talk like something bad happened with her voice. But avika always do opposite it doesn't matter which track even cvs sideline her a nd manish she still exited and talk about track and even about deepika, avika just so down to earth and so professional. Deepika think she is so popular πŸ˜† I think she herself know what her position and that's why she never wanted avika becomes another main lead.as a person she is just jealous about avika that's all just look avika doing multiple work at the sa e time but dimar is still dimar .
AnjaliSSK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dipika Samson rocks
Love u dipika Samson u r so beautiful
alif24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suhanakkt

I know because she wouldn't get any role (even side characters )and that's why she did all this stupid drama. I knew it from the beginning, she is not going anywhere πŸ˜†. Do you think I said that because medja said so, no dear I m not that stupid who believed what those crap media wrote.but I watch all sbs,sbb,and other segment and a ytime any rosid track start your fav actress never been happy, I never seen her she talking about rosid track, she even can't talk like something bad happened with her voice. But avika always do opposite it doesn't matter which track even cvs sideline her a nd manish she still exited and talk about track and even about deepika, avika just so down to earth and so professional. Deepika think she is so popular πŸ˜† I think she herself know what her position and that's why she never wanted avika becomes another main lead.as a person she is just jealous about avika that's all just look avika doing multiple work at the sa e time but dimar is still dimar .

How do u no doe that deepika thinks she so popular uve never met her and so what if deepika don't talk bout Rosid she is only in the show for herself not for anyone else and yes Avika is professional but how can u say deepika isn't u don't know her uve only seen her on TV and u cnt say she is jealous just by looking at her. Besides why shud she talk but rosid she's not gna get a award if she does so if she doesn't that's her choice and also if u actually watch sbb and sbs u wud have seen deepika and Avika together and dey don't talk like dey are jealous of each Oder at all and dey seem like god frendz.