Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
negativity cretes by deepika and u blame us she is a big lier thats why we comment like this sources tells that she not quit the show it it only a publicity stunt 
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Surprised at the amount of negativity towards the actor over here. Simar is a highly boring character I completely agree with Deepika here that the character has not grown even a bit for a long time hence I can probably understand why the actress is bored with the character. When Deepika said fresh she probably meant she wasn't as established as Avika which is true.
Originally posted by: sheetal1979

negativity cretes by deepika and u blame us she is a big lier thats why we comment like this sources tells that she not quit the show it it only a publicity stunt 

That was not the point. You were calling her "dumbo" and stuff which is against the rules. Plus, you commented on her looks.
banuprasa thumbnail
Hi Friends,

We are not cared for what reason she is quitting the show.  We got no interest in that character also.  We watch the show only for ROSID and now we stopped watching due to no ROSID scenes and no even ROSID in same screen also.  Now a days SID is not even shown in many episodes.

CVs need to think for better story line before selecting next Simar.  Otherwise they can bettwe go off air.
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who talks about her looks? I call her dumb because after 3 years she realized she is sideline 🤣 and now decide to quit but blame on team and avika.so how will I call her intelligent or normal person?when her fan always abused avika use all disgusting word where you guys was?i even don't use near to those word, she stay or quit who care but how come she just blam whole production house and a avika?when avika as roli did all hardworks, faced all problem, solved all problem but at the e d who got reward?is it roli who get praise, claps and everything from family or is it dimar who got e verything without doing anything except crying? Cvs change creative revamp but still same roli have to do everytning but at the end dimar will get all credit.so how much favor do she want from the creative team? I never heard avika ever complain a bout it, she always happy even getting so much ignorance by cvs. Even because of this show she personally got so much negative comments her age issue always came even lot of young girl doing mature role but nobody said nothing about them.i even don't get the topic title why she said she didn't quit because of shoaib? where shoaib issue coming from?he quit 1year before 😆. @sandra this is open secret she and shoaib dating and that's why her previous marriage didn't work but I m not interested as it's her life she do whatever she want.i m only talking about profession and deepika samson is very unprofessional, her statement clearly prove anyway.
^You said that she looked like an "old lady next to Dheeraj". And btw, Roli did have a much better role than her, nobody can change the fact. And I don't know if you remember it or not (probably don't), but I did get involved in a nasty fight with Znursingh for creating a ruckus in the forum over Avika's age.Edited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She does look older then dheeraj and that's true and nobody can not change it.
Sid looks like Avika's uncle. How do ya like it now?
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
really he look like uncle thats why their pair was so popular where is your premar tell us first think then speak okay uncle bullsheet 
^^Doesn't sound good, does it? So think twice before bashing another actor. You don't like it if YOUR favourite actor is bashed, so apply that same principle to others.Edited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago