Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

I didnt quit the show because of Shoaib: Dipika Samson (DT NOTE pg3)

madhavimanish32 IF-Dazzler
madhavimanish32
madhavimanish32

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 4:14am | IP Logged

I didn't quit the show because of Shoaib: Dipika Samson

I didn't quit the show because of Shoaib: Dipika Samson
After playing Simar for three years, Dipika Samson quit telly show Sasural Simar Ka, citing creative differences. And the actress asserts that her decision has nothing to do with her alleged boyfriend Shoaib Ibrahim, the original Prem, who had also quit the show last year due to lack of screen space.

"Firstly, I would not like to comment on him. This is about my professional growth and it has nothing to do with my colleagues," says she, adding, "There have been creative issues for over a year, and I had requested the producers to better my track. When nothing worked out, I decided to call it quits."

Is she piqued that her co-actor Avika Gor has become more significant in the show, despite her playing the title role? She says, "I'm not concerned about other characters. Also, I have faced this comparison from day one. Avika became huge after her stint in Balika Vadhu and I was rather fresh. There have been many shows on sisters, with both actresses sharing equal screen space. Other characters have also been active at various stages of the track." The producer is busy finalising Dipika's replacement.

Speculations are rife that Dipika who played Simar in the hit TV soap quit the show after being influenced by boyfriend Shoaib. Read on to find out what really happened...

Dipika Samson had a three-year long run as Simar in one of the most loved TV shows on Colors, Sasural Simar Ka. But her departure has spiked controversial rumours. Some say that Dipika was tempted to quit the show ever since her boyfriend Shoaib quit, who played Dipika's onscreen husband in the show.

Shoaib issued a statement saying that the reason for his departure was the lack of screen space on the show. Dipika also made a similar claim and cited creative differences to be blamed for her exodus. We were also given to believe that Dipika was bored of her track and didn't see any probable character growth. And so she left. Simar was doted on by the viewers till the time Roli's (Avika Gor) character developed by leaps and bounds and just like that Simar was replaced by Roli for fans. Perhaps Dipika wanted Simar to be as interesting as Roli but the producers turned a blind eye to her demands and accepted her resignation.

As the show makers are looking for a new Simar, we hope that Dipika finds new opportunities

Edited by madhavimanish32 - 17 April 2014 at 10:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nancy_maheek

sheetal1979 Goldie
sheetal1979
sheetal1979

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged
get lost u dumbo we all know that your acting is so pathetic after quitting ssk nobody give u the chance in lead thats why u think with the help of avika and aviman pair u can pull your acting stupid girl

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanakktHarryAustralia....Melissa....-VildanaROSID-

rolidivedi Senior Member
rolidivedi
rolidivedi

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 9:54am | IP Logged
We all are watching ssk only for rosid and aviman.not because of the story and deepika.i don't know why she blaming avika.thry both are getting same screen space. Every time roli is finding the problem and she doing very hard work to solve problem but end time simar says something then all the credit is going to her.in this way she is getting more screenspace . It's better she is leaving the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanakktHarryAustralia-VildanaROSID-

-VildanaROSID- IF-Sizzlerz
-VildanaROSID-
-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
" I was rather fresh. " Who is lier here Dead
She haved two serials before SSK.
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo and Neer Bhare Tere Naina Devi. 

Avika haved only one, when I hear for the first time about her quit I feel sorry but now no.

suhanakkt....Melissa....

suhanakkt Senior Member
suhanakkt
suhanakkt

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
That Censored need to grow up first. I m supper happy this super dumboo actress kicked from the show thank God. Even if now they bring anyone as dimar I will welcome her from my heart and will start call Simar . I want someone look cute with cute prem not old lady look alike like you dumboo deepika.she is new oh really you did side character on zee show aagle...and devi on imagine, how come you said you was newcommer? Stupid first learn to calculate math you dumboo Angry .i alwayes feels she never liked avika but now she prove clearly hope now avika will wake up and stay far from this kind of actress.listen Censored deepika avika not gain popularity by Balika Vadhu only she gain popularity from your so called show which lean on avika-manish otherwise no one will watch this bulshit crap where you kind of actress as a lead who don't know how to act.even premar don't got that popularity which rosid got even never get promotion by channel,never get good screen space by cvs but still they gain huge popularity. You and prem even don't reach near to them LOL after got so much promotion by channel, by cvs,by shoaib sister nd her some fan who even published online magazine but still you premar don't got nothing LOL .just go to hell and enjoy your vacation with shoaib and leave avika alone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HarryAustralia....Melissa....-VildanaROSID-

-VildanaROSID- IF-Sizzlerz
-VildanaROSID-
-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhanakkt

That Censored need to grow up first. I m supper happy this super dumboo actress kicked from the show thank God. Even if now they bring anyone as dimar I will welcome her from my heart and will start call Simar . I want someone look cute with cute prem not old lady look alike like you dumboo deepika.she is new oh really you did side character on zee show aagle...and devi on imagine, how come you said you was newcommer? Stupid first learn to calculate math you dumboo Angry .i alwayes feels she never liked avika but now she prove clearly hope now avika will wake up and stay far from this kind of actress.listen Censored deepika avika not gain popularity by Balika Vadhu only she gain popularity from your so called show which lean on avika-manish otherwise no one will watch this bulshit crap where you kind of actress as a lead who don't know how to act.even premar don't got that popularity which rosid got even never get promotion by channel,never get good screen space by cvs but still they gain huge popularity. You and prem even don't reach near to them LOL after got so much promotion by channel, by cvs,by shoaib sister nd her some fan who even published online magazine but still you premar don't got nothing LOL .just go to hell and enjoy your vacation with shoaib and leave avika alone.
Dont know what else to add to Embarrassed you said everything. Clap
I cant belive that she dont remember her serials LOLLOL

Also like this new Prem more, hope that soon they will show to us who is new Simar.

Simar as character only cry cry, also Roli cry but Avika cry with style Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanakkt

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Suhanakkt: Please don't comment on the looks of an actress.
sheetal1979 Goldie
sheetal1979
sheetal1979

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
woh hindi me ek kahawat hai na " angoor nahi mile to angoor khatte hai" yahi haal deepika ka hai jab ssk creative ne uske dhamki dene ke baad bhi ki serial quit kar rai hoon request nahi kiya aur deepika ka replacement search karne lage woh samajh gai ki agar yeh serial uske haath se gaya to kahi bhi kaam nahi milega aur blame avika pe daal diya witch aur serial na quit karne ka reason kuch aur de rahi hai lier achcha hoga agar ssk kisi aur ko simar ke liye cast kar le tab achcha tamacha padega deepika ko

suhanakkt....Melissa....

Go to top