Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ishika_sushita

Yup...no starry tantrums, no starry airs...good to everyone...he is grounded, down to earth, humble, is courteous to one and all...lovely boy he is...❤️...

Since he joined Bollywood , my respect for him has grown 10 folds ..
He is the best in showbiz for me ( both Bollywood and TV ) ...

Hope he always stays this way and achieves a lot of success , gets lots of different roles and good films .
-purvideshmukh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Brief Update

Sushita  looked very cute .Sushant was in the look of his new film DBB ( the hairstyle and moustache )

Sushant had come to visit Ankita on the sets of PR but he ended up playing cricket with Karan  Mehra  and  Karan Patel .

I think after Kai Po Che he plays  very good cricket . Palying quiet well actually ..they showed a lot of Sushant .

But Ankita also played well and hit sixes ..Karan called her Man of the Match ..

Ankita yelled at Karan Patel  , " Karan, tu mere boyfriend ko out kare ga, teri itni himmat  " ...😆

She , then , sitting with Teju . said , ' who to support , one is my real life boyfriend and the other is reel husband ' .

Both the Karan's were talking about how they lost the finals of some match .They said that Sushant has become very good in cricket after Kai Po Che .

I saw it. It was supercool 😎
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
yay finally a sushita segment... awww it was such a cute segment. Sushant was bowling and Anki was batting❤️ .. aww.. and winner was Anki as always😆... Ankita-tu mere boyfriend ko out karega teri itni himmat😆...

Thank u SBS for the segment
sonalak thumbnail
TFS.love sushant and ankita forever.Edited by sonalak - 10 years ago
cool_arpana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lunza

Oooh yea... Karan P was kinda DJing at Sushant's 24th bday party na? It is the same guy right? How do they know each other btw?

Really...is it so...i never really noticed KP before yhm...he's doing gr8 in yhm...i have been sush's fan since pvr started...plss any link to this???

OK i got this..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuyLD963EsU

plss send any clearer version if u find..

wow thnx for telling...i wud have never noticed KP there...was too absorbed in sushita only!!!😆
Edited by cool_aparna - 10 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sushant in motion. I stopped believing that he could move too.
Good to know that he is alive and kicking. And of course playing cricket and sweating too. 😆

Haar ke jeetne wale ko Baazigar nahi Ankita kehte hai. I think all men fear her and that's why all of them declare her as "Man" of the game. 

Seriously...Kitne K-K-K-Karan hai TV industry me? Idhar Karan, Udhar Karan...Anek Karan!