Are you a YRKKH/Hina/Karan Fan? Join In

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Much has already been said by the Dev. Team Members regarding the Bashing/Abusive Posts made every now and then. Each day there are one or two topics that would lead to instigating posts, member fights, closing topics, warning notes, etc. What is going on?? Alot of friendly, Warning PMs been sent to few of you guyz and despite, its the same?? You guyz think its RIGHT?? Good for the show and the fan base who still watch the show with alot of interest and their families love it?? Need answers from you all.. High time, no more of this would be accepted. The members who DO NOT put an end to this right now, will be reported straight away to the Higher DT for sorting the issue.

All, we can witness is the following things in YRKKH Forum and giving others a chance to make fun of you all and the show. Just see all we are left with is this,

• Discussing Hina's Personal Life, calling Karan Mehra, as Mr. Nisha or Karan Rawal is now a routine for the members of the forum.
  • Creating MIDs so as to increase the number of replies to a particular post.
  • Fighting with each other and passing derrogatory posts on fellow members.
  • Reported Topic for DT members

Alot has been tolerated by the DT with no improvements. Your continued behaviour of creating Bashing topics are leading to the DOWNFALL of this SHOW and the Chaskameter RANKING here. This is giving you nothing but just CLOSED TOPICS all over. Just care to go through merely 5 pages of this forum and you will find only the CLOSED Topic with nothing good. Do You guyz think, you all are loyal fans of YRKKH or Hina or Karan or Akshara or Naitik or Naksh?/

Sadly, None!! In each and every Important Topic created for a particular type of Update has a Warning Note somewhere. Frustration Thread, Spoiler, everywhere you can find just negative thoughts. Constructive Criticism is very much justified but Crossing the line that results in MOCKING, NAME CALLING, COMPARISON, BASHING is not. Please its a genuine request to all our lovely forum members, Stop all this negativity right here and wake up. We need POSITIVITY and appreciation for the show with criticism for a better show. YOu all are hurting the Moral Values associated with the show and the Actors and their family members as well.

Please refrain from such provocative and instigative posts and do not INDULGE by replying to such posts. If you find any such posts, make use of the REPORT Button or PM me, and i shall try and sort the issue as early as possible.

For more please see: YRKKH: Rules & Regulations [EVERYONE READ]

Hope you all understand and help us make this forum a much better one, like it was before.

Thanks & Regards

YRKKH DT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for this !!! :)
The irony is YRKKH has been running without any negativity since tr past 5 years, yet the forum is full of it! :(
People here really need to respect other peoples opinions.. And learn to put forward theirs without offending them . ( including me)
and about positive posts.. They are clearly needed!
Try and cherish yrkkh/ naksh/ hina/ Karan while we have them!!
Imagine a day when yrkkh will end.. We've Been watching it since 5 whole years ... Obviously something in our life will be incomplete/ missing . Imagine a day without seeing Naksh at 9.30 p.m. You may realize the shows worth then.. Because mostly people realize the value of things once they lose them!
Anyway, will try my best to create more positive posts !
Ok from next time ill directly report if I find something offensive against member or character...in tht post also may be I should had reported idiot post directly ...im sorry for tht..I
Please I want u to look at this-
firstly and most imp thing..is biasness by ppl for perticular character and actor..everyone has their favs but its a show we may or may nt like a perticular character at a point of time..its all story..its wrong tht always a single perticular character is criticized/bAshed constantly like if its a villian character and on other hand other character can never be criticized bec of large fan grp u r termed as basher, or u r directly asked how can u write this or in tht post/other post your fav or opp character is bashed for no reason...few members even ask why I m defending other character
Edited by desires - 10 years ago
Naksh_Duggu thumbnail
I think the tolerance level should grow. Not everyone is going to agree with our views. If you don't agree either have proper counter points or just ignore and move on and if you find it offensive just report.

I guess members should be mature enough to defend their favourites without demeaning others favourite. Also some should realise the difference between criticism and bashing. It is not a fanclub that everyone is going to praise, its a discussion forum so there are going to be some unpopular opinions, we should learn to respect that. It will help i increasing forum activities as well as discussion topics.

Shikha, I will abide by the above rules.

Thanks for the post it was much needed.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I am a fan of Hiya, Karen, YRKKH and Duggu fan   ðŸ˜³
pinvin07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I LOVE HINA KHAN...
QUEEN OF TELEVISION..