India-Forums

-Completed- 2Shot: Seducing Mr. Perfect | {written on request :P}

PinkPenguinxo IF-Sizzlerz
PinkPenguinxo
PinkPenguinxo

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 12:39am | IP Logged
-Prologue-

^^Written in 10 minutes. Ignore the typos please.^^

"Sir, the girl has been waiting since morning. She won't tell her name, she said she'll say it when you meet her-"

"She'll go after sometime. Do not notify me about her after this." 

The 53rd call.

Arnav Singh Raizada was indeed counting. (counting..stars! :P haha sorry!)

He exhaled a sharp breath as the high air-condition of his cabin made his blood feel cold.

His foot-taps on the glass floor grew more aggressive, his anger skyrocketing as his gaze fell on his work on the table. He hadn't been able to attend his files 'cause of..

Her.

"ASR, sir, the girl-"

"Get out!" He interrupted his official who had come to talk to him over her, making the shaking fellow leave as Arnav went back to tapping his foot on the floor..

Arnav looked at the young girl who was sitting in the emptied lobby as her face lit up the moment she saw him come out of the elevator, there were two attendants behind him helping him with wearing his coat as he walked out with an unreadable expression on his face while her stomach knotted in nervousness.

No, she's gonna do this. She can do this. She can.

"Hello," She started softly, fixing her dupatta and the next thing she knew was that he had gestured his attendants to back off and now she was standing face-to-face with him.

Finally.

"Do I know you?" Arnav asked, clenching his jaw as he was so pissed off at this random girl in front of him. Just another obsessed stalker.

"I..well, I'm Khushi." She smiled, extending her arm as he looked down at her bangles-clad hand..his eyes traveled up to her outfit, she was wearing a bright pink salwaar-kameez.

One of the traditional ones..maybe?

He thought before her smile softened and she lowered her eyes, making him sigh.

"Why are you here-"

"Can I take this?" The moment he tried to speak with her, she had started looking down at the table beside them that had a bowl of wrapped-up chocolates.

Is this girl serious?

"No. You can't. Who on earth are you?" Arnav demanded again, glancing at his wristwatch as he knew how much time he had been wasting and for a perfectionist like him, this was surely a very bad day.

"Please..let me? I haven't eaten a thing since morning. I didn't have college today and I came here at your office first thing, I'm 19, by the way..in the first year of my college. I like singing, dancing, and eating. Sometimes I like watching movies too. How old are you? What are your hobbies? What is your favorite movie genre? Wait, I already know some things about you thanks to my mobile internet. But hey, can I have this chocolate?" She asked politely before he held her hand when she tried to eat it, making her eyes snap at him.

"Listen woman, I don't care how old you are and whether you're hungry and-"

"Give me chocolate or give me death." She cut off his sentence in the middle, breathing out desperately as the sides of his eyes crinkled before he let her have it.

Crazy...

This girl is.

Arnav waited as she turned around and ate it in private, before turning back at him.

"Let's start over again. Hi, I'm Khushi.."

"And I'm getting late for an important meeting. What do you want, Ms. Khushi?" He asked out loud, not caring about who heard them at the moment. This was just so weird how this girl he had never met in his life was waiting for him since morning, and just when he thought girls like her will leave the moment he'll talk to them, she keeps on blabbering like they've known each since forever.

"I..well.." She innocently started making circles with her toe on the floor, making Arnav throw his head back as his fist clenched in pure agony.

Damn this kid! What will she ask for? Chocolate-chip cookies or a dollhouse?

"SPEAK UP, Ms. Khushi, I REALLY DO NOT HAVE ALL DAY-"

"Iwannabeyourgirlfriend." Khushi spoke up unthinkingly, seeing the man in front of her turn immobile as his eyes widened and his head numbly cocked to the side.

"What. The. Hell did you just say?" Arnav stressed on each and every word, stepping closer before reminding himself of his limits and stopping when they were some inches away from each other.

But he swore..oh how much did he, that all he wanted was to hold her and ask her why she wanted it when she's supposed to be studying and making red hearts around his name.

And that's the farthest his pricey name will go with this kiddo.

Wait, kiddo?

Arnav tried to hold in his urges to not think of her in the dirty manner 'cause once he did, there's no looking back. Guy problems.

But it was difficult when he could see her curves which she was oblivious of, when he could see the sweetness and feminine delicacy on her face, when he observed how she was very shorter than him unlike the other women he dated..

It will be so much fun to change positions with her in the bed, it's gonna be easier as she's so tiny. 

And so strikingly pretty. Her exotic features and her gorgeous smile..she's so freakin' unique.

Imagine all the wicked things he could do to her. 

Okay, he's screwed. He'd started thinking of her like that..now there's no letting go. 

"I.." Khushi started again, this time more confidently, stepping closer to him as there was a large distance between them.

Arnav shrugged unbelievably. No way in hell is this happening to him!

"Want.." She moved closer, he kept standing intact.

"To be.." A cute smile curved on her full lips.

"Your girlfriend, Mr. ASR. Would you please, with a cherry and raspberry sauce on top, be my boyfriend?" 

Shot One: Shot1: Young and Beautiful ( and crazy!) 

Shot Two (last): Shot2: Queen of Disaster!  

For PMs, please add this account:  ShinchanLovesMe

Kill. Me. PLEASE.

LOL!

I'm so sorry haha..if this sucked. Actually I've written it on request, you see after I made that note asking  whether you guys had a request or a wish from me and three people wanted me to write something new before I leave I-F this month. So here! (the readers were Akorshi, xoxpunkxox and someone else I forgot, forgive me) 

And I thought maine kabhi koi 2shot nahi likha toh chalo likh lete hai. 

This is a 2 shot, first shot will be up in the next updates PM and in the last updates PM the final(second) shot will be up :) 

Oh and I'm again sorry if it didn't turn out to be good, I actually wrote it after a very bad day ..I couldn't attend college today 'cause of the injections I took yesterday :( I was in so much paiiin. 
And sorry again I don't think I'll update Billionaire and Bad Boy tomorrow like I promised :( I just can't at the moment but I will do it in some days..maybe day after tomorrow :) along with the first shot of this...

'kay enough of my blabber.

Bye, love ya gummy bears <3 

Take care and stay happy :) ,
- Vani <3 {CountingStarsx}

Edited by CountingStarsx - 25 April 2014 at 1:02am

The following 263 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarSerisharoshni77PoorvaAroraabivarshinizenith.sky2vanesha230zenith_zzmehak55greenyredNIAMALLIKr4h1m4ishaaggsne05Bhuvanaarulvasutomchi94raniushamurkalasifa_5025meenu19950831neeveeMuaaahhhBarunabhinav23neena2000barbi21MONGLIAnshiashanti4priyaliarshinimahajansanayafan125shaolin9cuppycake11mkaviSari22kkgsrpepoYellowyHolmestasnuvabd25princessromzchilukuripuriMehreenAlishobz21arhi_love_bonicutyanushkaBentleysham24nikki-73rtarsarah_zaishaanusha_nehaIshquefanfollowerrosnainluvwivARHIArmelatasmineAshahzadimrajanisa79PoonamTmaneet2011vini96TinkJiaUrvi.SSarun_wahifananuprikaalisowjshils28Barunsanaya10shruthiruchsIamyselflove14356loftynoniGogoismitasweetarnavkhusisumana561Arshirox97cutiepie_asharshi000reenarajsamarablogtokyodianapadhi92ArshiforeverlvSushmitaDas1atheenz95dreamgirlrus23tdtdFrozen_AnaAsvatiSanchitaarshiSarunarshiyambi08nahemeera_beladiyaship13shmoniitsme92anaswara93angelgirl_aimanechcrazyqueencosminaArilipll..Gungun..lli_m_arshiyabutterfly-raveemit0905DhrenubellarosaSindhuramakrishniya55tparvaizNeha.ASpran28671KRYSTAL-Csankadevi_lgAish002Spoonaitheezy-lovelylatha_555kajal511dsbjpooja_arshitanvi_arshiluckyarshi143ranjuranjithaBubbles76Lovely_Bajwa_nitrit95akankhaSonaparam29smileysmibarbiebalaNkayanitanu_15Muskaan_87AneesahJabeenshubhi2401anjusr06BroknAngelAnj007_arshidarya20lovespellLalaland222thangam100srilathassweetnoniarhi-raizadadershika-Keerthi-arshiar8Luckyforeverplease6nilmisreemeeraongongonghiuytlmhajrPunk_Sabasweet-fairymoonlight2630kirti123seshatree.logslove_u_SarunRishita.SIholicpopstarroshaangmskfarishta12ipktouchshamlingangsuravalisharma06mubina_m19Shru9tivaishuumissmkmbbsrocksMaghinallsTitaliya1234Shah.448...Tripti...jdd1959GayurajmuskaansobtisarozzsmatForthislifeonlyAzraZaidirk2127Aisha1996Javeria3991mahrusweetynano123suji5-Aaliya.KryAn-Desire6YaSha0512cute_sarunvarsha2KDjisanirmal1992piggierakivrindaguptaKatelynmisscrazyfandaisydee425star_fan1sweetydoll32phillips_2909sikhni_snoopy84shobrakapooorTinkerBelladhanyacdesisweetheart9MISTIElara3110Gurmeet4DrashtibhaktiiiVYGA89angeldream14TeDylovezafiajoopLyssaPiedrunkiiebabeChitraF-afsha-AkorshiKaSh-Maneet-Fantinsel..Anita..keenu_kkanu17rkapoor1382fffan123diyadivyaNaz_nisarSobtiFanShreeARS24..KittyKat....Jyoti..yoga123ranogillhoney-sweetypup03PaRud_AddicT.StarryPhoenix..LadyHitler.Breezy-bluemoon255Preggy.CrazySobtian.Anapneo3003nanor-Mrinalini-chavvi16CrazyEyesRajiSobtian

Aish002 Goldie
Aish002
Aish002

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 12:42am | IP Logged
me first...53 calls...what is Khushi upto...??!!is she trying to win a bet or something..Shocked
And Arnav's thoughts..

It will be so much fun to change positions with her in the bed, it's gonna be easier as she's so tiny. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..he does not waste any time getting onto gutter mode..does he...

write something new before I leave I-F this month.

I have read ur works before...Y r u leaving??

ouch..injections...hope you are alright.. 

Loved the prologue..waiting for the next part...Smile

Edited by Aish002 - 17 April 2014 at 12:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nahetparvaizdieforasr

Teddybear_doll IF-Rockerz
Teddybear_doll
Teddybear_doll

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Nice start...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tparvaiz

bhaktiii IF-Rockerz