Anjali , Shalok All The Way ...

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

CVs just created Aditi / gaytri and went on dragging with nonsense like sindoor , bridal get up and all to confuse the  viewers and then it was nothing . Should have come out right With Gaytri confronting Shalok and taking him  to Swati  . But how is it possible in Hindi shows when turn  everything over dramatic .  this track could have been dealt with reasoning where Aditi / Gaytri was concerned . Negativity rules and that also without any logic .

While all were standing near  her death bed  , it was only Anjali who was crying , for his son and for that girl whose end was tragic  She felt the pain ,  his son was going through . She was looking at Niranjan now and then . Yes Shalok was equally good , heart broken not trusting swati and thus her end  . And any self respecting girl will leave that person when his mother first rejected her telling that she is after money and then Shalok not trusting her . For once he should have taken her to his home for confrontation .    Shalok      characteristics   has not changed . He grew up in a family where woman has no respect . He is what he saw in his growing up years . But he is more of Anjali ,s son . Felt bad for Anjali . Talking in the past with Niranjan about Swati ,she knew and i think Niranjan also knew that Shalok is listening . Again Anjali was distanced from his son , her eyes were pleading to Shalok . She is brilliant , expressing her emotions through her eyes . Shalok as broken person finds his anchor in Astha who is there for him . She will bring him out of grief , just hope Creatives do not make mockery of some one death so soon with Shalok getting over her . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayabharathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shlok has the right to live his life after swati death happily. And the precap I don't know if they are showing the next morning of tonight or some days have passed by in between
Neerjaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayabharathi

shlok has the right to live his life after swati death happily. And the precap I don't know if they are showing the next morning of tonight or some days have passed by in between

One should  move in life , should not stagnate . Hope as per pre cap it should not be the next morning , where Shalok is shown to have forgotten a tragedy , he was also responsible not trusting . Per Shalok,s character where he was pining for Swati .   
Aas2727 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also think that niranjan n anjali knows that Shlok was listening them and niranjan become good n anjali bad infront of him. Swati does not listen to him once he had also apologized her several times it was shown in flashbacks.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aas2727

I also think that niranjan n anjali knows that Shlok was listening them and niranjan become good n anjali bad infront of him. Swati does not listen to him once he had also apologized her several times it was shown in flashbacks.

Do not put blame on Swati to free the Shalok being guilty . I do not think any self respecting girl ,with little bit of dignity , will accept after his mother insulting her , calling her after money then sending money that Shalok has sent . When she told Shalok , he did not trust her . What kind of love is that where there is no trust  , he should have taken her to his house and confronted his mother about allegations . And as for flash back , just felt CVs are trying to amend the track so that bring the next phase of Romance .  

devidevika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I thnk the CV s wanted to show that there is a life after love failure or losing first love...its a nice concept na? bt the first love of shlok was nt much impressive to me...they showed a girl who was not even ready to give a chance to shlok...astha is surely better than her
.furrii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post... Agree with you ðŸ˜ƒ
Neerjaa thumbnail

Can i ask , why its moved here . It has nothing offensive , yes was felt bad the way CV,s handled the whole Aditi/ Gaytri,s track 
Neerjaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: devidevika

I thnk the CV s wanted to show that there is a life after love failure or losing first love...its a nice concept na? bt the first love of shlok was nt much impressive to me...they showed a girl who was not even ready to give a chance to shlok...astha is surely better than her

Nothing is wrong in that . We see what we want to hear and see what we want to believe . Yes where first love was concerned , CV just caricatured the whole track , could have come with reasoning where Aditi / Gaytri is concerned , but was left with lots of loop holes and as for Swati , i found her to be a person who is sensible , with self respect  and dignity as a woman . What kind of chance Shalok wanted , when she accused him about his mother , he should have taken her to his mother and confronted her with what Swati said . But here Ego was dominant . Shalok is from Niranjan,s son but has soft side of his mother also . Now justifying Shalok actions just maligning Swati,s character . What crap . Why had to go this way should have shown if she was married then settled abroad . And why Aditi will go to such a length to even kill a person where she ruined her own life to give justice to her sister . and in all this where comes her being married . 
Neerjaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Farah.

Nice post... Agree with you ðŸ˜ƒ

There is nothing about Agreeing or not but because of heartless people few lives have been ruined . Aditi , Swati , shalok and Astha .