India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

20th July 2004 (Page 3)

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 21 July 2004 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I just saw the episode, I could not believe that Jassi actually purchased the rose. How does she ever intend giving it to Armaan without Mallika finding out who gave it to him.   LOL
Maybe she will give it to him as their wedding present.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 21 July 2004 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Hi Vijay

I know you are the moderator but what is wrong with a bit of arguement from time to time - I dont think Jodi was rude at all.  I have been just as blunt to people in the past on this site and other people have been just as blunt to me so why no comment then?  This is the second time I have noticed you pick on Jodi, just because she doesnt lick everyones bum! 

No offence Vijay but I think it should be the same rule for everyone.  This site is for debate - as long as no one gets personal whats the harm?  It would be a pretty dull forum otherwise wouldnt it?

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 21 July 2004 at 4:27am | IP Logged

u know what arti,if i were in her place,instead of spending so much money on that rose,i would buy myself a nice mobile phone!!

atleast,in this way jassi would be more accessible

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 21 July 2004 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Absolutely right crazyaboutpurab. I have been restraining myself from sending her one for the last few months now.

I think that in 1999, when Betty was aired, they did not have cellphones for secretaries in Columbia. So our Jassi, in these "modern" times, when even doormen and drivers have cell phones, is still without one since it would make her accessible and that would spoil the original plot and the entire essence of the story.

Her inaccessibility is another way of showing her importance. Moreover, just think, if she had a cell phone:
- we would not have any scenes of Billu Papaji's conversations with Armaan, Purab, Raj etc
- Billoo Papaji would not be able to act as her secretary
- The antique relic of a black phone in her house would also have less importance (Who wants to see Amrit order groceries over the phone).

Anyone is welcome to add to this list of "How would things change if Jassi had a mobile"?

No cellphone for Jassi is a very strategic move though implausible. Tongue
RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 21 July 2004 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Wont make a difference then. She needs one now. She can always block the calls that she does not want to take.

I am surprised that till date not a single character in the serial (apart from Nandu, I think) has told her "Jassi tum ek mobile kyon nahin le leti, tumhe contact karna kitna mushkil hai". Not even in the desperate times that Armaan and Raj tried to contact her concerning bank problems etc.

Unfortunately, she cannot have one since it would spoil the funny scenes.
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 21 July 2004 at 6:16am | IP Logged

"he bought her a CAR already!"

Its funny that NO ONE in her family actually uses the car...Billu and Jassi still travel by Auto!Confused

mermaid Groupbie
mermaid
mermaid

Posted: 21 July 2004 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Hey Vijay ,

I really appreciate ur attempts at maintaining this forum cordial. Thats one of the reason why i like visiting this forum. All members are nice and messages posted do not target anyone personally.

"Keep up the good work " - this is for the entire moderator group.

Cheers,

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 21 July 2004 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

Hi Vijay

I know you are the moderator but what is wrong with a bit of arguement from time to time - I dont think Jodi was rude at all.  I have been just as blunt to people in the past on this site and other people have been just as blunt to me so why no comment then?  This is the second time I have noticed you pick on Jodi, just because she doesnt lick everyones bum! 

No offence Vijay but I think it should be the same rule for everyone.  This site is for debate - as long as no one gets personal whats the harm?  It would be a pretty dull forum otherwise wouldnt it?

Exactly! Well said and yeh the best quality about Jodi is that she is outspoken and wont lick ur feet. That might piss people off coz truth hurts.

Go to top