Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

20th July 2004 (Page 2)

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 20 July 2004 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
You can get the ratings from
www.indiantelevision.com

There is a link to TAM Ratings for top 10 programmes or top 100 programmes. Top 10 is all Ekta Kapoor Serials. Check the top 100 for Jassi.

Or here is the direct link.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/tvr/telemeter/indexteltam.ph p4

I believe it gets updated every Sunday or Monday. Last ratings give are for the week 4th to 10th July.

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 20 July 2004 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

Thx jodi and artijainWink.BTW Arman was really looking cute on those Pajamas, isn''t he???

Hey not only Purab,Nandu also was not there yesterday, may be he went to woo Pari.Big smile

kanchi

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 20 July 2004 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

By god, all Ektas in top 10Dead.Wht about Jassi?BTW i heard they i mean star plus had made just like jassi show(ugly duckling changing in to swan).

kanchi

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 20 July 2004 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vbhatter

Jodi:

I would suggest you please set your tone a bit milder Dead as there is always a better way to say things.

Cheers,
Vijay

Hmmn Really? I wonder who went around targetting Puja for being a Doctor and yet having other stuff to do like visiting boards. Also making suggestions about fake degree/licencse. Of course that was a sweet way of saying things. Jodi just dont bother with a few members (now dont get a cow Mr.Bhatter)

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 21 July 2004 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Hey..

Being a doctor is really a social cause and I really respect them. To be honest I was not targetting anyone and my role was to ensure that things were pretty balanced on the forum.

And during a cross firing sometimes a few people are hurt but that does'nt mean we cannot have a peace talk. And I guess we are now not at WAR.

I did apologised to you all (after the matter got sorted out) whom I might have hurt (unintentionally ofcourse). I hope you (heyeon) still remember my mail on the issue and you can confirm this with Puja (doc21231) also who is yet to send me a reply.

I hope this message do clears my stand on the issue and shows that I have nothing "PERSONAL" against anyone.

Being a moderator I have to be a bit cautious on certain posts which might trigger a series of heated arguments and my message to jodi was in line with that only.

So do you agree with me heyeon and jodi ?

Lets ask other members of the forum on what do they think about the issue and do my post really reflects I have anything against anybody or its unbiased.

PEACE OUT

Cheers,

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 21 July 2004 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Hey hey,Vijay is just taking care of this forum .We don't want this forum to be a offensive one.
heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 21 July 2004 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Its alright Kanchi. you were not around at that time. So dont bother. And its alright Mr bhatter. Puja has finally decided to take ur suggestion about doing something to her false degree and all. She is very busy and so wont be visiting here. Peace from my side.
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 21 July 2004 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Hi Heyeon..

You can call me "vijay" (apna sa lagta hai Wink)

Mr. Bhatter is too formal buddy..LOL

Cheers,

Go to top