Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanchi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

By god, all Ektas in top 10🤢.Wht about Jassi?BTW i heard they i mean star plus had made just like jassi show(ugly duckling changing in to swan).

kanchi

heyeon thumbnail
Originally posted by: vbhatter

Jodi:

I would suggest you please set your tone a bit milder ðŸ¤¢ as there is always a better way to say things.

Cheers,
Vijay

Hmmn Really? I wonder who went around targetting Puja for being a Doctor and yet having other stuff to do like visiting boards. Also making suggestions about fake degree/licencse. Of course that was a sweet way of saying things. Jodi just dont bother with a few members (now dont get a cow Mr.Bhatter)

vijay thumbnail

Hey..

Being a doctor is really a social cause and I really respect them. To be honest I was not targetting anyone and my role was to ensure that things were pretty balanced on the forum.

And during a cross firing sometimes a few people are hurt but that does'nt mean we cannot have a peace talk. And I guess we are now not at WAR.

I did apologised to you all (after the matter got sorted out) whom I might have hurt (unintentionally ofcourse). I hope you (heyeon) still remember my mail on the issue and you can confirm this with Puja (doc21231) also who is yet to send me a reply.

I hope this message do clears my stand on the issue and shows that I have nothing "PERSONAL" against anyone.

Being a moderator I have to be a bit cautious on certain posts which might trigger a series of heated arguments and my message to jodi was in line with that only.

So do you agree with me heyeon and jodi ?

Lets ask other members of the forum on what do they think about the issue and do my post really reflects I have anything against anybody or its unbiased.

PEACE OUT

Cheers,

kanchi thumbnail
Hey hey,Vijay is just taking care of this forum .We don't want this forum to be a offensive one.
heyeon thumbnail
Its alright Kanchi. you were not around at that time. So dont bother. And its alright Mr bhatter. Puja has finally decided to take ur suggestion about doing something to her false degree and all. She is very busy and so wont be visiting here. Peace from my side.
vijay thumbnail

Hi Heyeon..

You can call me "vijay" (apna sa lagta hai 😉)

Mr. Bhatter is too formal buddy..😆

Cheers,

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just saw the episode, I could not believe that Jassi actually purchased the rose. How does she ever intend giving it to Armaan without Mallika finding out who gave it to him.   ðŸ˜†
Maybe she will give it to him as their wedding present.
surnita thumbnail

Hi Vijay

I know you are the moderator but what is wrong with a bit of arguement from time to time - I dont think Jodi was rude at all.  I have been just as blunt to people in the past on this site and other people have been just as blunt to me so why no comment then?  This is the second time I have noticed you pick on Jodi, just because she doesnt lick everyones bum! 

No offence Vijay but I think it should be the same rule for everyone.  This site is for debate - as long as no one gets personal whats the harm?  It would be a pretty dull forum otherwise wouldnt it?

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

u know what arti,if i were in her place,instead of spending so much money on that rose,i would buy myself a nice mobile phone!!

atleast,in this way jassi would be more accessible

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely right crazyaboutpurab. I have been restraining myself from sending her one for the last few months now.

I think that in 1999, when Betty was aired, they did not have cellphones for secretaries in Columbia. So our Jassi, in these "modern" times, when even doormen and drivers have cell phones, is still without one since it would make her accessible and that would spoil the original plot and the entire essence of the story.

Her inaccessibility is another way of showing her importance. Moreover, just think, if she had a cell phone:
- we would not have any scenes of Billu Papaji's conversations with Armaan, Purab, Raj etc
- Billoo Papaji would not be able to act as her secretary
- The antique relic of a black phone in her house would also have less importance (Who wants to see Amrit order groceries over the phone).

Anyone is welcome to add to this list of "How would things change if Jassi had a mobile"?

No cellphone for Jassi is a very strategic move though implausible. 😛