Diya Aur Baati Hum

A Day that changed things forever ? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

JuhiRockz

Goldie

JuhiRockz

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PadBear

Originally posted by JuhiRockz

Originally posted by PadBear

Originally posted by JuhiRockz

Paddy,

It was Rahul who shot Agrima. He was trying to help Sandy.  ...except he was holding a tiny pistol...the type ladies carried in handbags ...but he still hit close to the target LOL.   Agrima holding the target was one of the stupidest scenes ever. 

Juhi I really hope that this whole thing comes back to haunt Sandy and Co later.  For now they can slap each others' backs and get trophies.

Oh, ok.  After that episode I thought Rahul is purposely trying to hurt Agrima so he can take her to those guerrillas.

Then they showed Roma as the traitor.  Ok I got it.  But Rahul should have at least said sorry to Sandy for this misadventure, or did I missit?  Sometimes, I miss the last part of recordings because the show starts few minutes late.

No Rahul and Sandy are now bro-sis  (according to me) and understand each other. LOL  Sandy knew somebody had fired and not her...she assumes it was her Rahul Bhaiyya. 

poor Agrima never got an apology either. ROFL

Yeah, i guess LOL

I added this to my previous comment - 

In real life, it would come back to haunt them.  The incident is quite chilling that too in the beginning of their career, when they were being trained.  But in reel world, I doubt it.  I do hope they continue with some of the characters like Zakir, Rahul, and Agrima.  But don't think so.  We will be soon fastforawarded to HG, where IPS Sandy after daytime duties, does pujapaath and sewa to her familyUnhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PadBearthala

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Day that changed things forever ? (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
AJ
i think you are thinking too much about the aftermath
cvs will forget that such a thing happened in dabh
no naxals  in future and no revengeROFL
there are many such naxals in pushkar and sandy will have to handle them

coming to yesterday's episode
for a moment when rahul shot roma and she tumbled i felt a bit for roma
she was like an angel ( for rahul as GF and sandy as a good freind) in TA
and the fbs made it more touchy
good bye roma ( to myselfROFLROFLROFL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PadBear

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thala

AJ
i think you are thinking too much about the aftermath
cvs will forget that such a thing happened in dabh
no naxals  in future and no revengeROFL
there are many such naxals in pushkar and sandy will have to handle them

coming to yesterday's episode
for a moment when rahul shot roma and she tumbled i felt a bit for roma
she was like an angel ( for rahul as GF and sandy as a good freind) in TA
and the fbs made it more touchy
good bye roma ( to myselfROFLROFLROFL)

I won't believe Roma is gone yet.  They didn't show her fall to the ground. LOL ... maybe it's just my friendship with her won't make me accept she is gone. ROFL  I will have many flashbacks now. 

as for the future ... stories and rumours that Zakir will be back...Kavita has plans to make an entry for BCT and clash with Agrima...   Sandy still has some struggle to get the BCT LOL ... which she will get... after that full on  Kavi -SurYa - Santosh   EA  EV  eighth vachan, blackmail, super angry Santosh...  

Yeah, after a few weeks, I will have to set up a Roma Memorial Medal just to remind all that she once existed. Of course Sandy will win this as well.

is Sandy going to deal with RP like she did with naxals?  Is she going to shoot curved bullets that go around Suraj and hit others. ... let us see.

Edited by PadBear - 16 April 2014 at 9:33pm

thalaSeetha...

shruthiravi

IF-Rockerz

shruthiravi

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Anushaji is Roma dead. I dont think so. She is the only naxal that has been not shown dying explicitly. I strongly believe there is more to it. This secret jungle trip itself was myterious to me. With no contact from outside world, I see every possibility of a different story coming out that too at the most unexpected moment in SURYA life about this encounter. Big smile

But yes it was refreshing to see that Sandhya didnt think about Bhabo, Sooraj, dream, BCT touching that locket n number of things. She just did what she has to. Especially the last shot that perfect 10/10 hit on golu uncle's head was classic. I hope they show that scene once again today Big smile

PadBearthala

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Yeah, after a few weeks, I will have to set up a Roma Memorial Medal just to remind all that she once existed. Of course Sandy will win this as well.

ROFL
rahul will abolish that memorial ROFLROFLROFLROFL
agar tum apne bhaiyaa ki izzat karthi ho
toh tumhe yeh medal haarnaa hi hoga
another EA and FV( first vachan from her bro)ROFLROFL

is Sandy going to deal with RP like she did with naxals?  Is she going to shoot curved bullets that go around Suraj and hit others. ... let us see.

lol AJ
suraj would be next to sandy
so no need for  curved bullets
seedha bullets seedha nishane peLOL

shruthiraviPadBear

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Shruthi, now I have some hope that Roma is still around!   One day soon she can visit SurYa in Pushkar and start a new track.  I just like to see more characters other than RP. 

Originally posted by thala

ROFL
rahul will abolish that memorial ROFL
agar tum apne bhaiyaa ki izzat karthi ho
toh tumhe yeh medal haarnaa hi hoga
another EA and FV( first vachan from her bro)ROFLROFL

hahahahah ROFL  Sandy will love this kind of EA relationship. awww.

lol AJ
suraj would be next to sandy
so no need for  curved bullets
seedha bullets seedha nishane peLOL

oh I see.  Suraj I bet can shoot better than Sandy too. We look forward to this secret Officer Suraj in coming months! 

thalaSeetha...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top