Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

Training is over.  It ended the moment Sandy got kidnapped that night.  After that the games and Agrima Singh's coaching stopped.  The locket and Bhabo stopped. Something else took hold of Sandy.  I don't think she can ever be the same again. 

Now that the smoke has cleared, there is not a single naxal left.  Only dead bodies.  Not a successful encounter, but an eye opening one.  With Roma pointing a gun at Agrima and threatening to shoot, and Agrima screaming  'Shoot!'  'Shoot!' ,  Chief smiled admiringly at them and dreamed of the top notch Naxals Agrima will train at gunpoint. Wacko  This plot has so many holes in it, there was no need for more bullet holes to sink Chief to his death. Nevertheless, Sandy crept up to the clearing with a heavy backpack strapped to her and shot Chief well enough to fell him. Agrima forgot she had a gun to her head and was suitably shocked/surprised/pleased. Roma was shaken badly and started remembering their friendship and wanted to revive it. Does one have to shoot people to get some respect. Well this is the jungle, so I suppose so. She had to shoot him one more time to finish.

Meanwhile, Zakir,Rahul and the rest of the gang get to the clearing (with their backpacks Stern Smile.. do they have gold bars in them or did they come ready packed to board the naxal helicopter and go home) as well and all point guns uselessly while Roma has Agrima at gunpoint. This stalemate can only be broken by Rahul. And he steps up so well. With the simplest and most honest, most direct break up of a love story, he decides to end the deadlock by shooting Roma dead. Agrima knows she has just found one of the best  IPS officers ever.  I have found one of the best DABH guest characters ever. 

With everybody dead, no witnesses, no outside links or communications, it's only the bullet wounds that can testify to what happened in the jungle. Agrima orders all the bodies to be collected for ... transport out of there ?  It looks like a very one sided encounter. Who will believe that raw cadets knew what they were doing. Agrima and Rastogi can tell the tale and hope the world believes them. 

Will waves of naxals now be after this squad in revenge attacks?   The naxals always had laptops and tablets and 2 way radio communications and helicopters. They kept others well informed. So Sandy and her fellow officers will always be targets.  Will this make their bond stronger. Will they have to help each other in the future.  Will this be a question mark on their careers?  Will there be future investigations of their conduct? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915MisscoolEyesJuhiRockzayishasSeetha...thala

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Day that changed things forever ?" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MisscoolEyes

Goldie

MisscoolEyes

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PadBear

Training is over.  It ended the moment Sandy got kidnapped that night.  After that the games and Agrima Singh's coaching stopped.  The locket and Bhabo stopped. Something else took hold of Sandy.  I don't think she can ever be the same again. 
Yeah, she became detached with the other world. I don't think, she even thought for a second about Puskar or her Diyaaa.. I mean, she knew what she was up against and anything could have happened. I think, this whole incident let her be whom she always wanted to be.

Now that the smoke has cleared, there is not a single naxal left.  Only dead bodies.  Not a successful encounter, but an eye opening one.  With Roma pointing a gun at Agrima and threatening to shoot, and Agrima screaming  'Shoot!'  'Shoot!' ,  Chief smiled admiringly at them and dreamed of the top notch Naxals Agrima will train at gunpoint. Wacko  This plot has so many holes in it, there was no need for more bullet holes to sink Chief to his death. Nevertheless, Sandy crept up to the clearing with a heavy backpack strapped to her and shot Chief well enough to fell him. Agrima forgot she had a gun to her head and was suitably shocked/surprised/pleased. Roma was shaken badly and started remembering their friendship and wanted to revive it. Does one have to shoot people to get some respect. Well this is the jungle, so I suppose so. She had to shoot him one more time to finish.

Singh told the chief, she would rather die. I am still curious how he was gonna make her train. Oh and the chief has a chief. Roma, paid tribute to guru Singh as well. Roma says here friendship was real for Sandy but her love for Rahul was fakeShocked I dunno how that works. Did she find Sandy more endearing than Rahul? Or I think her plan was to befriend Sandy and recruit her into her group so that they can be BFFs.LOL

Meanwhile,Rahul and the rest of the gang get to the clearing (with their backpacks Stern Smile.. do they have gold bars in them or did they come ready packed to board the naxal helicopter and go home) as well and all point guns uselessly while Roma has Agrima at gunpoint. This stalemate can only be broken by Rahul. And he steps up so well. With the simplest and most honest, most direct break up of a love story, he decides to end the deadlock by shooting Roma dead. Agrima knows she has just found one of the best  IPS officers ever.  I have found one of the best DABH guest characters ever. 

I so agree. rahul won my heart! he had to it. He had to get out everything from his heart.  He became a different person today. It was just fitting that he be the one who takes care of Roma. His monologue to Roma was short and yet conveyed everything. His monologue  to Singh was also fitting. Agrima might just be tempted to hand over that much-talked about BCT to Rahul, just for this.

With everybody dead, no witnesses, no outside links or communications, it's only the bullet wounds that can testify to what happened in the jungle. Agrima orders all the bodies to be collected for ... transport out of there ?  It looks like a very one sided encounter. Who will believe that raw cadets knew what they were doing. Agrima and Rastogi can tell the tale and hope the world believes them. 

Will waves of naxals now be after this squad in revenge attacks?   The naxals always had laptops and tablets and 2 way radio communications and helicopters. They kept others well informed. So Sandy and her fellow officers will always be targets.  Will this make their bond stronger. Will they have to help each other in the future.  Will this be a question mark on their careers?  Will there be future investigations of their conduct? 

I think they will just forget about this incident. I don't know if Bhabo and Co will even get to know about this. If the main focus of the show was the training academy and the cadets, I see a great potential in this. But. cVs are already impatient to get back to Puskhar. All, I see is a word of praise for the cadets, also some words of caution from Singh. A little interaction between the cadets post graduation and that's it. I hope that I am wrong though.

Arey AnushaJ, less humor and more emotions today? LOL

Edited by MisscoolEyes - 16 April 2014 at 6:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRockzPadBearthala

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Another chilling thought just hit me.

All that target practice by Sandy.  All that failure and lack of confidence.  It was all unrelentingly and chillingly pointing to this day when she would shoot to kill without a second thought.  

MisscoolEyesSeetha...thala

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisscoolEyes

I think they will just forget about this incident. I don't know if Bhabo and Co will even get to know about this. If the main focus of the show was the training academy and the cadets, I see a great potential in this. But. cVs are already impatient to get back to Puskhar. All, I see is a word of praise for the cadets, also some words of caution from Singh. A little interaction between the cadets post graduation and that's it. I hope that I am wrong though.

yes, since everyone's dead, they can just put this whole thing out of the way...forget it ever happened.  And new Detective Bhaiyya has arrived in Pushkar. 

Arey AnushaJ, less humor and more emotions today? LOL

haha ... today I admire Rahul so much, so this is for him.

JuhiRockz

Goldie

JuhiRockz

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Paddy,
Very well-written commentary. I agree,  quite unrealistic achievement by newly trained cadets, will never happen in the real world.  Guerrilla warfare can actually give police force a run for their money, specially if they happen to be cadets in training. However, here the guerrillas were shown to be medievel age, with a pot-bellied cartoonish leader, some handful of unimpressive band members, sending message through a dog which nobody is suspicious about.

At least they should have made Sandy's backpack lighter; she seems to be out of balance and clumsy when she runs with that gold-bar containing backpack; hardly fit for taking aim and shooting LOL

But I must say better than Meena, Chhavi and Emily drama.  At least they showed a young woman in the male-dominated profession using her brain and stamina, fighting with equal guts, and for that I appreciate the CVs.  Something different from the other shows.  So I will excuse them for this unrealistic executtion of the storyline.

BTW, can you tell me who shot Agrima during target practice? Was it Rahul or Sandy? If it was Sandy, then was Rahul trying to aim for Sandy fearing that Sandy will miss the shot?  Or was purposely done by CVs to misguide us about the traitor? I am still not clear about that episode.

MisscoolEyesPadBearthala

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JuhiRockz

Paddy,
Very well-written commentary. I agree,  quite unrealistic achievement by newly trained cadets, will never happen in the real world.  Guerrilla warfare can actually give police force a run for their money, specially if they happen to be cadets in training. However, here the guerrillas were shown to be medievel age, with a pot-bellied cartoonish leader, some handful of unimpressive band members, sending message through a dog which nobody is suspicious about.

At least they should have made Sandy's backpack lighter; she seems to be out of balance and clumsy when she runs with that gold-bar containing backpack; hardly fit for taking aim and shooting LOL

But I must say better than Meena, Chhavi and Emily drama.  At least they showed a young woman in the male-dominated profession using her brain and stamina, fighting with equal guts, and for that I appreciate the CVs.  Something different from the other shows.  So I will excuse them for this unrealistic executtion of the storyline.

BTW, can you tell me who shot Agrima during target practice? Was it Rahul or Sandy? If it was Sandy, then was Rahul trying to aim for Sandy fearing that Sandy will miss the shot?  Or was purposely done by CVs to misguide us about the traitor? I am still not clear about that episode.

It was Rahul who shot Agrima. He was trying to help Sandy.  ...except he was holding a tiny pistol...the type ladies carried in handbags ...but he still hit close to the target LOL.   Agrima holding the target was one of the stupidest scenes ever. 

Juhi I really hope that this whole thing comes back to haunt Sandy and Co later.  For now they can slap each others' backs and get trophies.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRockzMisscoolEyesSeetha...thala

JuhiRockz

Goldie

JuhiRockz

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Paddy,

It was Rahul who shot Agrima. He was trying to help Sandy.  ...except he was holding a tiny pistol...the type ladies carried in handbags ...but he still hit close to the target LOL.   Agrima holding the target was one of the stupidest scenes ever. 

Juhi I really hope that this whole thing comes back to haunt Sandy and Co later.  For now they can slap each others' backs and get trophies.

Oh, ok.  After that episode I thought Rahul is purposely trying to hurt Agrima so he can take her to those guerrillas.

Then they showed Roma as the traitor.  Ok I got it.  But Rahul should have at least said sorry to Sandy for this misadventure, or did I missit?  Sometimes, I miss the last part of recordings because the show starts few minutes late.

In real life, it would come back to haunt them.  The incident is quite chilling that too in the beginning of their career, when they were being trained.  But in reel world, I doubt it.  I do hope they continue with some of the characters like Zakir, Rahul, and Agrima.  But don't think so.  We will be soon fastforawarded to HG, where IPS Sandy after daytime duties, does pujapaath and sewa to her familyUnhappy

Edited by JuhiRockz - 16 April 2014 at 7:09pm

MisscoolEyesPadBearthala

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

Paddy,

Oh, ok.  After that episode I thought Rahul is purposely trying to hurt Agrima so he can take her to those guerrillas.

Then they showed Roma as the traitor.  Ok I got it.  But Rahul should have at least said sorry to Sandy for this misadventure, or did I missit?  Sometimes, I miss the last part of recordings because the show starts few minutes late.

No Rahul and Sandy are now bro-sis  (according to me) and understand each other. LOL  Sandy knew somebody had fired and not her...she assumes it was her Rahul Bhaiyya. 

poor Agrima never got an apology either. ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top