will they show sohum wishing rajji on her birthday first?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
tomorow is rajji's birthday.. i so want them to show sohum wishing her first at night and both spending nice moments.. but i dont think they will show any such scene as bani is their the big kabab me haddi..
If the coming twist news is true then it will be soji's last night together😭😭... i hope the cvs do some favour on soji fans by atleast showing a nice soji scene before this crap track starts...after that dont know how long will have to wait to see soji together😭 
I am not at all liking the fact that they r hurrying soji story n not showing any detail..
In todays epi also only good part was soji dance.. it was so romantic..
But still couldnt enjoy their dance as the thought of coming twist has spoiled my mood.
On the other side bani scenes r shown in full detail n dat too all same type with her sad face n crying n leaving bhullar house staring at all d corners of d house etc.. so many times have they showed bani leaving m entering bhullar house scene. i was surprised wen they showed parmeet missing bani scene n finding her everywer.. they never showed such detailed scenes with soji.. even wen sohum was missing rajji it was rushed .. 
i  think tomorow also they will directly show wedding day as per precap rather than some nice soji scene before marriage n rajji birthday scene..
Posted: 9 years ago
Agree i really hope that we can see a nice scene before this 🤢 memory lose track happens!