April 16th Reaction (Fun Post)

sarbrathan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I hated today's episode because it was all about the leap. I kind of want to stop watching it now, so I can imagine they lived a happy life with their kids like they are planning. 
Honestly, what are they trying to prove that praying doesn't work? πŸ˜‘ I am not naive, I know don't get everything we pray for, but we get most of the things we pray for deeply. Universe works in mysterious ways and prayers are fulfilled in their own way. I am not an idealistic, but thus far in my life... Anything I have really wanted and prayed for I have gotten it. 

Tanveer in jail going on about how she has been wronged and betrayed...

Tanveer going on about it and Nikhat leaving the door open. Tanveer escaping from jail (clearly based on the precap)
^ Gul this is how you want to kill off your leads? Couldn't think of anything better. Sorry, silly me... I forgot your brain went inside a black hole😑

"May no evil eye come upon you" prayers especially Dilshad's
^ You know what is happening! Just stop with nonsensical prayers. Instead of mentioning Allah, say "Gul don't let my children die" Dilshad that will be SO MUCH MORE HELPFUL!

Nikhat scene with Farhan
^ Yes she grew as a person, but doesn't change anything. Torturous track nevertheless😑!

Najma remembering their life that they lived in destitute and still living in the house of the residents that caused their suffering...
^ Glad they remember but why are you still in that house? This is why I haven't forgiven Rashid. Najma and AsYa should leave and live prosperously elsewhere. 

Zoya and her pizza and Haider/Humeira/Asad/Zoya scenes
^ I WANT MORE! This is completely unjust! When finally they love each other, you don't even give me full scenes! Random snippets here and there😑

Overall the episode

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varunholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked the epi. Nice post
sarbrathan thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveasya

I liked the epi. Nice post

Things I care about were rushed
Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Similar sentiments...! 
The parts which were somewhat good seemed to be rushed...! :(

So hated that...! :/

And i think Dilshaad instead of praying to Allah to protect them from evil is more of Nazar lagaoing..(casting an evil shadow)! ;)
Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ooh and definitely a nice post...! 
sarbrathan thumbnail

Originally posted by: asyafreva

Similar sentiments...! 

The parts which were somewhat good seemed to be rushed...! :(

So hated that...! :/

And i think Dilshaad instead of praying to Allah to protect them from evil is more of Nazar lagaoing..(casting an evil shadow)! ;)

what does "casting an evil shadow" mean?πŸ˜• My mom says similar stuff, but I never understood what she means by that. I always took it as nothing bad happens to you...
Heartbeats.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sarbrathan

Tanveer in jail going on about how she has been wronged and betrayed...

Tanveer going on about it and Nikhat leaving the door open. Tanveer escaping from jail (clearly based on the precap)
^ Gul this is how you want to kill off your leads? Couldn't think of anything better. Sorry, silly me... I forgot your brain went inside a black hole😑

i loved these too πŸ˜†