Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Hats off to...... (Page 2)

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

rahul shot a terrorist wow rahul too good ! never expected tht from you its never easy to shot the person you love ! so many emotions were involved in it but thts the beauty of IPS tht makes this job highly presitgous ! hats off rahul ! 

sandhya the cadet the IPS ...she did for country she has every reason to save her officer singh

zakir shot...errr for wat...is he a cadet no he is out of the TA ???is he a officer no not again he is ex cadet of TA a normal human being ...he doesnt have any right to shoot and kill... this belongs to IPS officers does he has any heart any emotions for his officer no ! y should he ??? she dint do any favour to him she just listened to sandhya...did he want to help his fellow team mates ! wat???? wen did tht happen since wen this person become so kind tht he would agree to help after being mocked so many times ????  why did he agree to be the part of mission ??? 
officer singh may easily deny saying oh hello wat are doing here u should pack ur bags and get out why the hell u are here ! and wait u killed some ppl ????? how can u shoot wen u arent a cadet ????? be ready for the punishment ! a civilians arent allowed to shoot u may be behind the bars re !
still without thinking in this direction he got ready to be part of the mission without giving a second thought ! not only he was the part of the mission but he took the incharge he lead his squad like a captain does... killing maximum ! causing the maximum damage

whose the one... hmm tough call ! my vote goes to rahul ! 

Actually I think Zakir is still very much part of the squad.  Yes...once they had gotten back to the academy...he would not have been allowed to graduate...but they never got to that point.

Regardless...even if one is a civilian...faced with a terror attack.  You don't need a license to save yourself or your country...it's the duty of every citizen to do so...and he did.

And I must say...of the entire squad...Zakir was the only one who was in real action...I mean total commando style...his confidence, his stance, they way he was scouting his path, carrying his gun...even the way he used the tree to leap and cut Sir Ji's rope...so professional.  This guy belongs in the army.

Comparatively Sandhya looked shocked every time she fired her gun.

This is reflective of their personalities I guess.  I quite frankly didn't expect Sandhya to take a life.

As for Rahul...he probably did the hardest thing he ever had to today.  He was so wrought with emotions, and yet he still shot Roma.  I was hoping though that he'd breakdown afterwards...it would have seemed realistic...taking a life is not easy...especially of someone you loved. 

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
But i am super glad to see this side of Sandhya

she took 2 lives today and life will never be the same again

she truly became IPS today . And this side is refreshing from Sandhya beendni .

now my ardent wish

stupid Chavi and sour faced Bhabo witness it by some quirk of fate and pee in their ghagras or whatever . They must know what  the magnitude of her deeds is , as they make faaltu demands of her all the time .

Many may say Zakir did his duty 

but

Zakir was ousted from the academy by the very officer who was kidnapped 

his whole career was decided as something to be done away with by that officer

and to save THAT officer , well its a big deal . Being indifferent and sitting mulishly in his tent is what one would have done .

Sandhya's hesitation and the shaken look after she actually shot was exactly appropriate for her character and the situation 

and Zakir's swiftness and ruthlessness like a commando was typical of HIS character . Today he was squad leader in action .

Rahul matured today . Loved the episode .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 16 April 2014 at 5:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minalpink100Neel_MIncenseFatima_Q

MisscoolEyes Goldie
MisscoolEyes
MisscoolEyes

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Ahhh finally!  Rahul grew up. The flashbacks provided the right amount of emotions. Rahul's dialogues were brilliant. Roma says her friendship for Sandhya was realShocked But her love for Rahul was fake.
The best part was the Rahul monologue to Singh. He might have been Singhs least favorite, might have gotten the most number of punishments.. But today, he stood out.

Sandhya delivered like what  was expected of her. I think, Rahul saved the others by taking a shot at Roma. Else,  Sandhya (or probably Zak) had to take lead here as well.

As far as Zak goes, we might think, he was doing his duty as a citizen and that he was not outta academy yet as on paper. Or might say, the easiest thing for him to do was sit in his tent since he was already thrown outta TA but he decided to be heroic and it's a big deal. Or we might say, "luck" gave Zakir an opportunity to redeem himself, by fighting today, he saw his only way to be back in the academy and graduate. 

To me, all of them were great today.  head shot to chief chachu was OTT , but then again, I got used to OTT in the previous episode.

Irrespective of how we want to see, what I see today, be it in Sandhya, Rahul or Zakir is that, they all genuinely care and take their job seriously. Not to forget, other members of the squad as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima_Qthala

Mr.-Parfect IF-Sizzlerz
Mr.-Parfect
Mr.-Parfect

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Agree with u Rahul Awesme

Neel_Mthala

minalpink100 Goldie
minalpink100
minalpink100

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mariaaly

" Koi Bhi Pyaar Koi Bhi Rishta Desh Se Bhar Ker NAHI Hota " said by Rahul
I Hope Sandy got this point achay se and in future she will obey this thing like Rahul did.No more sacrifices for Bhabo please! Damn waiting for the Oth Ceremony!  

I agree with u today rahul rocks Smilesandhya have to realize this thing. no more sacrifices for stupid bhabo Wink

Edited by minalpink100 - 16 April 2014 at 8:11pm

Neel_Mnneeiill

Neel_M IF-Rockerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisscoolEyes

Ahhh finally!  Rahul grew up. The flashbacks provided the right amount of emotions. Rahul's dialogues were brilliant. Roma says her friendship for Sandhya was realShocked But her love for Rahul was fake.
The best part was the Rahul monologue to Singh. He might have been Singhs least favorite, might have gotten the most number of punishments.. But today, he stood out.

Sandhya delivered like what  was expected of her. I think, Rahul saved the others by taking a shot at Roma. Else,  Sandhya (or probably Zak) had to take lead here as well.

As far as Zak goes, we might think, he was doing his duty as a citizen and that he was not outta academy yet as on paper. Or might say, the easiest thing for him to do was sit in his tent since he was already thrown outta TA but he decided to be heroic and it's a big deal. Or we might say, "luck" gave Zakir an opportunity to redeem himself, by fighting today, he saw his only way to be back in the academy and graduate. 

To me, all of them were great today.  head shot to chief chachu was OTT , but then again, I got used to OTT in the previous episode.

Irrespective of how we want to see, what I see today, be it in Sandhya, Rahul or Zakir is that, they all genuinely care and take their job seriously. Not to forget, other members of the squad as well.

Sorry! Can't agree with you on your comments (highlighted). What ever happened in our life we cannot call them only luck, if we trust or faith on luck than what Sandhya did, what Rahul did was also their luck that Agrima Singh was kidnapped and they got lucky to show their actions.
I agree with most of the viewers that Zaker did what he did wholeheartedly regardless of what happened or what will happen to his IPS job.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nneeiill

Neel_M IF-Rockerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

But i am super glad to see this side of Sandhya

she took 2 lives today and life will never be the same again

she truly became IPS today . And this side is refreshing from Sandhya beendni .

now my ardent wish

stupid Chavi and sour faced Bhabo witness it by some quirk of fate and pee in their ghagras or whatever . They must know what  the magnitude of her deeds is , as they make faaltu demands of her all the time .

Many may say Zakir did his duty 

but

Zakir was ousted from the academy by the very officer who was kidnapped 

his whole career was decided as something to be done away with by that officer

and to save THAT officer , well its a big deal . Being indifferent and sitting mulishly in his tent is what one would have done .

Sandhya's hesitation and the shaken look after she actually shot was exactly appropriate for her character and the situation 

and Zakir's swiftness and ruthlessness like a commando was typical of HIS character . Today he was squad leader in action .

Rahul matured today . Loved the episode .

I hope Sandhya stays this way, my guess, she will become the same nonsense, speechless bahu in front of evil bhabo.. she wants to prove she can do both na!!!

I don't think she can make those two lady Dracula pee on their whateverLOL

Edited by NeelM - 16 April 2014 at 8:22pm

koolsadhu1000nneeiill

nneeiill IF-Sizzlerz
nneeiill
nneeiill

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelM

Originally posted by MisscoolEyes

Sorry! Can't agree with you on your comments (highlighted). What ever happened in our life we cannot call them only luck, if we trust or faith on luck than what Sandhya did, what Rahul did was also their luck that Agrima Singh was kidnapped and they got lucky to show their actions.
I agree with most of the viewers that Zaker did what he did wholeheartedly regardless of what happened or what will happen to his IPS job.

Yes even I did not find the highlighted sentence in good taste . It is like more or less to instigate and divert the discussion from main topic with reference to some previous thread where there was huge debate over luck vs talent.

Even I agree whatever Zakir did was whole heartedly..coz if we consider his mental situation..he was asked to leave the academy ..he could have royally ignored to be part of it and sulking at one corner but sometime people have this jazba to fight for their country that nothing can stop them

Edited by nneeiill - 16 April 2014 at 8:29pm

Neel_Mkoolsadhu1000

Go to top