Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ZenerDiode

bye ruby miss you 😳
awe bye Zene 
Miss you too πŸ˜Š

🀒🀒🀒

🀒  this shows how much now has become desperate to hug her ☺️   i am feeling jealous from rachna 😭😭😭

I know right!!! This is the first time I'm feeling so rachna πŸ€’ She still doesn't know how kucky she is!! The fact he dreamed it shwis his despration πŸ˜‰ Imagine when it's gonna happen in real β˜ΊοΈ
Originally posted by Ruby794

kya smile hai boss 
🀒
he is feeling relief and light heart and departed from whole world when she is in her arms
Originally posted by Kikidramagirl

I know right!!! This is the first time I'm feeling so rachna πŸ€’ She still doesn't know how kucky she is!! The fact he dreamed it shwis his despration πŸ˜‰ Imagine when it's gonna happen in real β˜ΊοΈ

how she will react to this in real ufff we will see him now begging to dayal to bring her back and then oh god, imagine he has realized ummm but i want him to stop or hmmm before confession i want some scenes showing their closeness
Originally posted by Kikidramagirl

πŸ₯³
sorry i left before you came, i was so tired, dint watch that other show also 😭
Originally posted by Ruby794

I love you ms. garg 
i love you too kt 😲

how she will react to this in real ufff we will see him now begging to dayal to bring her back and then oh god, imagine he has realized ummm but i want him to stop or hmmm before confession i want some scenes showing their closeness

I can't even imagine when it's gonna be real πŸ€’🀒 We didn't expect anything today and look what we got and imagine what we can get in real πŸ€ͺ Omggg yess it's her last day and now that he realized he's def gonna go over hell to bring her back πŸ€’
Yess lot of closeness because Rachna hasn't realized anything either