5 cadets choosen for BCT

Mariaaly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Who are the 5 lucky cadets choosen for BCT ?? 
As everyone knows Sandy will be select in Roma's replacement. 
What about Zakir? He permanently out na? so sad ðŸ˜’
Deepak is too eligible for top 5 wonder why his name was never mentioned ðŸ˜•

My 2 Questions.. 

- Who will be the Best Squad ? (Any trophy for best squad?) 
- Is there will be any competition between top 5 cadets? OR they will gonna show direct "Best Cadet" after parade ?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Zakir will get a chance to shoot if Sandhya has done better than the highest scorer. So I guess Zakir will shoot after naxal drama.
Not sure whether they are gonna show one last competition between the chosen 5 cadets. Ideally it should be there.
Sandhya will be among finalists for sure. Zakir will be back in TA but I guess because of cheating he might not be in reckoning for BCT.
Thus being outside the competition he might end up motivating Sandhya to win in the last leg of the competition.

Anyways BCT to Sandhya will look controversial to any outsider. This is for Bhabo to believe Kavitha got Sandhya BCT and to take the story forward.
Mariaaly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bhabo ko kya pata that the kavitha whom she trust again blindy and Deal with.. will be a Trouble-maker between Sandy and BCT. 
arjuhi4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess Zakir will be back bcoz he is doing a good job to save officer Singh.  he was the one to cut that rope. And ya I guess there will be or atleast there should be a competition btwn the 5 cadets.