Comedy Nights with Kapil
Comedy Nights with Kapil

India-Forums

:Torn: Kapil Sharma [One-Shot Story] (Page 2)

-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princessarisha

love it 

Thank you, Arisha. Hug

Originally posted by ...Mallu...

Awesome Update Loved it ..

Thanks a lot, Mallu.Hug

Originally posted by GuruTheBest

loved it

Thank you.. so much.Big smile Hug

Originally posted by -mango-

OMG that was so vividly described, even when it kept going back and forth from English to Hindi, every particular feeling, every emotion was so nicely presented. Heart 
With a theme like this, you could have easily given it a tragic-sad ending. I absolutely loved how you went out of that way and actually gave it a resolution, and brought back the show Big smile That was just amazing! 
I don't even watch the show, but this, for sure, turned out amazing. Never read something like this from you before Big smile

Eeepp!! You finally commented!Embarrassed Thank you so much, lubbo. Heart I know, I could've gone with sad ending as you know me well, I am the queen of sad endings.LOL Trust me, I had so many ways in mind to end this on sad note. (And, I knew you'd be coming after me as soon you read the sad end.)Tongue But I knew that, this is how it ends to end, I knew this end before I started writing it.Blushing I am happy, you liked it.Hug
-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by binod.abhijeet

What a creation! Really its a very much far different then the usual IFians write, di, i enjoyed each and every moment in this a shot, as title itself so strong that to read story is to feel what it says, i must say that u give a complete dose of bollywood story/movie, a boy ,how he felt difficult in his life, how he achieve success...it is so beautiful and something behind usual though di...thank u for letting me to read such a creative story...

You read it!! Big smile Thank you SO much Binod, I know I already said it but truly, thank you soo much for your appreciation, your support and your encouragement. Hug Wow.. whole bollywood movie?! Blushing Thank you, Binod.. I tried to make it as simple and straight to point, I wanted to make a clear beginning and a clear end. It was my first take writing an actor, an actual person than fiction character, I tried to keep it as real, and as close to actor's personality as I could. Embarrassed Thank you once again. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

binod.abhijeet

-Reshu16- Coolbie
-Reshu16-
-Reshu16-

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Beautiful one, Ika Clap

-De.De-

Veena.. IF-Sizzlerz
Veena..
Veena..

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Wow thats really beautiful, lovely Clap
Thnx binod for telling about it Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

binod.abhijeet-De.De-

Neela-khan Goldie
Neela-khan
Neela-khan

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Nice.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

binod.abhijeet-De.De-

-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Reshma, Veena and Neela - thank you so much guys, for reading it and for liking it. Hug

binod.abhijeet

ANGELICEYES IF-Rockerz
ANGELICEYES
ANGELICEYES

Posted: 22 April 2014 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Di you once again seal my mouth in admirationEmbarrassed.. Shukar fingers are active still.. I really really love the plot and the execution. Its just fantastic.. Best part was that Kapil sir talking with his father's photo..and I find my mind's reflections in his dialogues at the first halfEmbarrassed..

-De.De-

kkkloveu IF-Dazzler
kkkloveu
kkkloveu

Posted: 25 April 2014 at 8:15am | IP Logged
L.O.V.E.L.Y work -De-De-
Truly an amazing fic or rather i can say a TRUE story...
I really love the way you described each and very emotion so wonderfully and naturally, it's really hard to describe such a situation in words but you did it well...
Very nice plot and a very innovative idea to show something about the actor, different from the fandom i guess..Wink
The way he was shown was really good, always laughing and smiling kapil torn between the world and the nature of bollywood...Clap

I am myself a big Kapil fan and that is the reason i loved it even more, thanks a lot for this work dear, it truly touched my heart and i am very thankful to you for this as i myself can never write such a thing..amazing work dear..Clap

Hope to see more from you..Smile

and i would really like to thank Binod here for providing me with the link as i never knew we had a CNWK fandom too...Shocked
Thanks a lot binod..Smile

Edited by kkkloveu - 25 April 2014 at 8:14am

-De.De-

Go to top