Diya Aur Baati Hum

still BCT ? does anyone care it anymore !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

winterdusk

Goldie

winterdusk

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
okay guyz after watching today's epi I m filled with patriotism !  I got an adrenaline rush, I feel a lot of excitement and throughout the epi i was cheering team sahyadari as i cheered for India in 20-20 okay we lost ! thts the other matter !LOL i was astonished at the insurable courage heorism patriotism these cadets showed killing all the naxalites in one go ! 
officer singh must be proud of her bhukkad team tht always suprised her some way or the other ! sandhya the biggest disappointment turned into a biggest delight ! zakir the biggest strength turned into a disappointment ! always mistrusted rahul  ! always trusted roma ! deepak the Mr Consistent ! other cadets went unnoticed as they were the normal among the abnormal !  LOL with a team like this any one could go bonkers  officer singh displayed outstanding amount of pateince with this team yes she lost her control many time many times she reached to the level of nervous breakdown LOLyet she remained hopelessly hopeful !!
today her hardwork her infinite courage to handle this team paid off as her punters finally understood the importance of unity the importance of oneness and most important the purpose of their training no its not for BCT no its not for competition it is for IPS its for national security its about risking the life it is about saving nation;s pride and honor and each of them did their best... best in its own way ! 
today watever they did took them to other level where this BCT looks so meaningless so damm mediocre ! i remember a saying aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in ...aim at earth and u will get neither ! 
its about aiming high... is the BCT of any xyz TA is more important than saving a life  saving the nation from naxalite ! wat these sahyadari squad will be feeling right now they achived for wat they were trained ! who cares about BCT anymore wen they have realized their worth as IPS ! they have realized duites pride  associated with this job ! who cares if they dont get BCT arent they best deepak rahul jasmeet zakir sandhya and the rest two of them ! the fantabulous 7 ! do they still wanna compete with each other wat for ? BCT  ???? they all are best in my eyes 

emm  i wont waste another topic... so writing here i loved the deadly combo of sandhya and zakir wat a streak contrast in both wen they killed someone for the first time 
did u notice the difference sandhya the delicate one looked so vunerable and bit emotional after all naxalite is human like her it will never be easy for sandhya to take someone's life hats off deeps rightly put all the emotions tht was needed tht time ! 
zakir the heartless killed all with pride l the wild and furious the person who believe in the law of nature ! kill before u are killed survival of the fittest ! man wat a power packed performance ! neil u always make me proud at the end of the day ! sometimes i feel if sandhya hadnt meet sooraj who would be the suitable match for her !LOL ok ducks all the shoes and throw only jimmy choo shoes at me !Tongue

Edited by winterdusk - 15 April 2014 at 2:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-AnjanaYYZarjuhi4evrLightingHopemanzilmukulnitish95NISHADEEP

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "still BCT ? does anyone care it anymore !" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjuhi4evr

Goldie

arjuhi4evr

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Okay nice post!
Zakir and Sandy makes a good pair!
But don't forget that Zakir is a muslim
It will be Ishaqzaade 2
I wanted to pair up Rahul with Sandhya too
But Sandya is just Suraj ji's
I wish there were a few more ladies in the team

And ya they deserve much more than the BCT!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

machinegun

machinegun

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
i was excited as hell during the episode and i kept shouting the slogan "Zakir Sandhya Zindabaad" actually, even i was thinking about Zakir and Sandhya. Their nok-jhoks team work can send the chill through Spine. I think jab kavita suraj par Line maar sakti hai toh Zaakir bhi Sandy par maar sakta hai Nd i think this will bring suraj sandhya more closer

AnjanaYYZ

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
In all that excitement over today's epi i forgot about BCT...i guess it doesnt matter to me anymore Tongue

AnjanaYYZ

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
I'm ready to move on post  IPS graduation.
Zakir and Sandhya...friends yes..more than that no.  I can only imagine Suraj with Sandhya LOL

shruthiravi

IF-Rockerz

shruthiravi

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Zakir and Sandhya yes if Sooraj was not their in her life who knowsBig smile. But since Sooraj is there I do not want anything more than friendship between them.

winterdusk

Goldie

winterdusk

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4evr

Okay nice post!
Zakir and Sandy makes a good pair!
But don't forget that Zakir is a muslim
It will be Ishaqzaade 2
I wanted to pair up Rahul with Sandhya too
But Sandya is just Suraj ji's
I wish there were a few more ladies in the team

And ya they deserve much more than the BCT!!!!

yaa they are lovely they had tht fire and spunk in their relation emm hate relationship !LOL they hate they fight they argue they challenges they teach each other and now they understand each other without uttering a word ! uff i feel the chemistry ! 
caste has nothing to be with relations ! 
i m just talking if sooraj wasnt in pics ! who was than the one rahul or zakir ?LOL

LightingHope

winterdusk

Goldie

winterdusk

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by machinegun

i was excited as hell during the episode and i kept shouting the slogan "Zakir Sandhya Zindabaad" actually, even i was thinking about Zakir and Sandhya. Their nok-jhoks team work can send the chill through Spine. I think jab kavita suraj par Line maar sakti hai toh Zaakir bhi Sandy par maar sakta hai Nd i think this will bring suraj sandhya more closer

exactly i loved their hush convo planning together making strategy fooling naxals ! yes there is a spark in their nok jhok which wants me to see them more !

arrr not EMA ! sooraj is good with sandhya ! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top