Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

is cv main target soji or parni???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
 guys iam really doubting afterwatching sbb and article recently we watched soji's remarriage and their new twist .. aswell as recently article parmeet come back frmo jail..after bani leaved da house so ima really interesting and expecting   why is cv bringing  suddenly diz track? as surprised but   wat is cv ia main idea?Day Dreaming soji or parni? why can't cv bring new guy  for bani.. so cv is thinking two side who are going to move  tracks and love story .. oneside sohum-rajji-bani or another side parmeet-bani -sohum..iWinkts; going to happen something TongueWinkso may be  in diz track  would make to bring two pair opposite  eachother coz may be cv is going  making jealous track both side -oneside -rajji another side  parmeet .. but i hope diz track will bring soji-parni will be together end up of da day.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashlok4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is cv main target soji or parni???" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
i i jus dont want bani near sohum...if its to make pji realise banis worth then cvs go take a hike this is d most pathetic track ever! if nt then wana see pji rajji frndship nd evn love if sohum ever touches d creep then i want pji to fall for my girl nd bani to die in an accident nd some to go nd become jogi lol!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutenami9jsailuja

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Lumzz]i i jus dont want bani near sohum...if its to make pji realise banis worth then cvs go take a hike this is d most pathetic track ever! if nt then wana see pji rajji frndship nd evn love if sohum ever touches d creep then i want pji to fall for my girl nd bani to die in an accident nd some to go nd become jogi lol![/QUOTErajji
ya @lumz  it will be even  intersing if parmeet will fall love wit rajji as wellas we can see love traingle  in future between sohum-rajji-parmeet TongueWinkWink

muktha_cute

nami9j

Goldie

nami9j

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Yes dont want that bani near rajji's sohum.
And if the makers r planning to show any love triangle square or circle among this 4 ppl then it will be the most disgusting track... 
Parmeet n bani toh never had any relation.. but soji had and they are madly in love with each other and sohum belongs to only n only rajji.. so they better show sohum staying away from bani mata ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutesailuja

ashlok4ever

Goldie

ashlok4ever

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 8:00am | IP Logged
jelousy track would be awesome but bani and sohum cant fall in love bani belongs to parmeet and sohum belongs to rajji only 

Sohum_rajji

Groupbie

Sohum_rajji

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sailuja

[QUOTE=Lumzz]i i jus dont want bani near sohum...if its to make pji realise banis worth then cvs go take a hike this is d most pathetic track ever! if nt then wana see pji rajji frndship nd evn love if sohum ever touches d creep then i want pji to fall for my girl nd bani to die in an accident nd some to go nd become jogi lol![/QUOTErajji
ya @lumz it will be even intersing if parmeet will fall love wit rajji as wellas we can see love traingle in future between sohum-rajji-parmeetTongueWinkWink

It's weird if it's a love triangle/square Sohum and Parmeet are cousins and Rajji and Bani are also cousins and there showing it as if there no one else in the world that bani can get married to so she has to go back to her sisters husband and her niece or nephews dad Dead

Edited by Sohum_rajji - 17 April 2014 at 3:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nami9jsailuja

nami9j

Goldie

nami9j

Posted: 18 April 2014 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sohum_rajji

Originally posted by sailuja

ya @lumz it will be even intersing if parmeet will fall love wit rajji as wellas we can see love traingle in future between sohum-rajji-parmeetTongueWinkWink

It's weird if it's a love triangle/square Sohum and Parmeet are cousins and Rajji and Bani are also cousins and there showing it as if there no one else in the world that bani can get married to so she has to go back to her sisters husband and her niece or nephews dad Dead
so true...
only the makers r not understanding what pathetic track they r gonna show..DeadDead

-VildanaROSID-

IF-Sizzlerz

-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 18 April 2014 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Same me hope so, want see Raji with Sohum. And ofc these days like a lot Bani and Parmeet, want see them again. Ok he made mistake, but same mistake made Bani. Soo hope so that she will forgive to him, and finally love scenes.

Sanam-rocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top