Iqbal Khan’s fiancée gets hate mail - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
Oh ya the person who sent the mail to journo becareful 😡 😡 .. how dare u cud say eijaz is bashed 😡 😡 .. eijaz can never be bashed anywhere as long as im there..and he is not even bashed so far .. n i knoe it 😛 😛

Good luck to those who are not tired of sending, emails, caling to iqbal sneha and sending sms to them.. 😆 😆 ..

when your fingers are tired take a flight and fly to them and continue   😃
btw i tried to log in to iqbalonly.tk.. it seems doesnt exist... so i guess this article is one like the past articles..otherwise atleast the url shud be written right.. 😃 😆 😕..

Edited by buttercup - 17 years ago

Originally posted by buttercup

btw i tried to log in to iqbalonly.tk.. it seems doesnt exist... so i guess this article is one like the past articles 😃 😆 😕

Butter u r too much😆

hey saadia im refering to the article.. as per it is iqbalonly.. so i hv to check tht.. not wht i know from my own knowledge 😆 😆 😆
Originally posted by leo_saadia

omgg he doesnt know only iqbal.....my god...and dinker bell and dinky21 are fake coooll....man ,....awsome......god knows whats happening....😆i cant stop laughin yaar....man its too funnyyy

😕i never read he was talking abt onlyiqbal.. but the whole things refers to iqbalonly which he is not aware i guess.. even i hvnt heard iqbal only 😆

Originally posted by Shazam

Buffie I agree with U, I am shocked and ashamed as a fan that Iqbal would deny everything. Its common knowledge what Dinky21 says abt Neha and it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see and feel the negativity in her comments about Neha.

Either Iqbal is lying or his fiancee is. I would love to know who is???? Mods please clarify. I think we have an impersonator amidst us or our beloved actor is lying to save someone's a**!!!!

Very Shocking News indeed!

saadia im sure u dont get wht im saying 😆 😆 .. iqbalonly doesnt exist.. either its tk or com 😕 .. they dont know the right url wile they wanna write an article.. so who says this is just another fake article like iqbal amit finds neha arrogant.. ?? we never know 😕

Originally posted by JinK

Yes, let's all have a great party, bashing Sneha, calling Iqbal a liar, and whatnot. Isn't that fun?

Maybe it'll be fun, for you guys to have warning levels increased. Won't that be fun? 😛

I don't believe that OnlyIqbal has been created just to bash Neha, it has been created because the members were tired of people here and thus decided to make their own forum.

I think that the article reporter has made some mistakes, and this might be one of them, maybe they have quoted Iqbal wrongly. Maybe they haven't, maybe that's really what he said.

But in NO WAY are you guys allowed to bash Iqbal/Sneha like that.

I'm sending you all warning PMs.

And if you continue to do this, then your warning levels will be raised (for some, raised even further).

No Jink,But think about it...It takes two to tango.....

If its a fight between fans of different actors,on as to who is the best or who cannot act or any such "SUBJECTIVE" issue,I guess no one would be having any problems😊

In this article,Iqbal has clearly stated certain things which are untrue😊...and If saying that such statements are untrue would raise warning levels for members,so be it😊

A person who speaks untrue statements would be called a liar,and Its a fact that certain things which IQbal has said isnt true😊...I dont think an entire sentence or two could be print errors,and neither do journalists put words into Iqbal's mouth.....

I dont think anyone has gone overboard in "THIS THREAD"..When you say that "no negative criticism is allowed",it implies that this site is a fanclub and only blind fans are allowed,and differences of opinion isnt allowed😕...I dont think Iqbal was bashed,or was made a victim of calumny of any sort,it was his statement,which is so blatently untrue

trust me,I'm not a fan of Neha Bamb,neither am I Iqbal's detractor and nor do I watch the show regularly...I dont subscribe to the linking of Iqbal and Neha,nor do I support the hate mails that people send against Sneha,nor do I support the bashing of actors without any valid reason but just out of personal vendetta,but it is a fact that Sneha does make pejorative remarks about Neha,something which everyone can see and sense😊,and its also a fact that Iqbal's refuting that his GF  spends time on the net,and has created a forum,  is untrue😊..and when a star speaks untrue statements,i dont think there is anything wrong in saying that,or saying that one has lost respect for the star,because trust me if you can,I did immensely respect Iqbal😊

Thanks for your time JinK😊

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
btw we cannot discuss other forums here.. so i think we shudnt take this way byond.. just ;et read it and let go.. as IF doesnt allow discussions regarding other forums 😊

Originally posted by buttercup

saadia im sure u dont get wht im saying 😆 😆 .. iqbalonly doesnt exist.. either its tk or com 😕 .. they dont know the right url wile they wanna write an article.. so who says this is just another fake article like iqbal amit finds neha arrogant.. ?? we never know 😕

One thing to be taken into consideration is that,the journalist is Subhash K Jha,someone whom Amithabh Bachchan swears by 😊I dont think he'd get anything by concocting stories😊,as this journo is one who is highly venerated by almost all the stars of silver screen,thus there must be some credibility in his articles😊

There was a huge cry in the JJKN forum,when the same journalist had interviewed Mona,and where she had badmouthed the show..People said that he was fake etc,and the same is being said here..I guess fans always tend to scapegoat the journalist if the star says anything that's obnoxious or which garners an outcry😆

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago