Who else is really liking these episodes??

Posted: 10 years ago
I personally feel this is a great track. By being away from each other, jodha and jalal are realising how much they love each other. Finally we are away from Agra and Maham Anga/Ruks and their annoying dramas. 
It's so nice to see jodha and jalal out of the palace and living lives as commoners. It's also fun seeing a change of scenery, with new characters. So far I really like this Shehnaaz girl, she is eccentric and seems sweet (I am hoping that her character doesn't have a stupid background, like shes head over heels in love with the Shahensha or something) 

And for those who don't feel Jodha is showing enough sadness, I disagree. She has let go of that life, And her grief was apparent with her tearful scene when she prayed to Kanha wishing him the best.Her getting on with her life and trying to soldier on despite what has happened makes me respect her much more than if she was wallowing around and crying.

Who else agrees with me?? These episodes have got me super excited for their reunion... The more they drag it out, the more anticipation we will have when the scene comes!! 
I like the track so far. The only hope is they do not stretch it too much.
Even the Sujammal MU track started off fine but the stretching is what made it a bit illogical.

Jalaal's pain and agony is loud and clear. His determination to look for her shows the extent of his love and also the regret in the way things turned out.

Jodha on the other hand is trying to bury her sorrow and attempt to live a life without him
During this alone time, she will  come to terms with the fact that  she too cannot live without him or live without his thoughts haunting her.
Till data Jalaal was always around her. So this quiet time will help her fully understand his impact in her life.

It will be nice to see each others reaction and the first set of words they exchange when they meet up.

The prospect of Todal Mal entering their lives and possibly playing the role of a mentor is another reason am liking the way this track is shaping up.

Edited by prejudiced - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Evanesco

I personally feel this is a great track. By being away from each other, jodha and jalal are realising how much they love each other. Finally we are away from Agra and Maham Anga/Ruks and their annoying dramas. 
It's so nice to see jodha and jalal out of the palace and living lives as commoners. It's also fun seeing a change of scenery, with new characters. So far I really like this Shehnaaz girl, she is eccentric and seems sweet (I am hoping that her character doesn't have a stupid background, like shes head over heels in love with the Shahensha or something) 

And for those who don't feel Jodha is showing enough sadness, I disagree. She has let go of that life, And her grief was apparent with her tearful scene when she prayed to Kanha wishing him the best.Her getting on with her life and trying to soldier on despite what has happened makes me respect her much more than if she was wallowing around and crying.

Who else agrees with me?? These episodes have got me super excited for their reunion... The more they drag it out, the more anticipation we will have when the scene comes!! 

Jo is sad, she is just trying hard not to think about it.  Remember today was continuing from yest epi she just did Pooja.  Also CVs wanted to have long Shehnaz intro scene.

As far as Jo is concerned Jalal is in Agra being Shehenshah.  So why would she worry about him, she will miss him for sure maybe more at night when she does not have to put up  a face in front of all the ladies.  She can't be crying in front of them.

Here is what I want to see

Tomorrow dubki scene (they will stretch till last part of epi!) and hope only Jalal will see Jo and get mighty happy at having found her.  Hope he follows her without her knowing and see where she is living and as Laxmi.  Maybe the ladies will ask her when her hubby is coming to take her and then I want Jalal to come saying here I am! 😆

I want the ladies to beam at loving hubby come to her her back and make them stay in one hut!  Let them get some JJ time alone. 

BTW - do not be so loving about Shehnaz, they do not introduce positive characters!

i'm liking the track it was much needed so both jalal & jodha realize each other value so far today episode was the best & i hope they will not drag the hide & seek long
Originally posted by prejudiced

I like the track so far. The only hope is they do not stretch it too much.
Even the Sujammal MU track started off fine but the stretching is what made it a bit illogical.

Jalaal's pain and agony is loud and clear. His determination to look for her shows the extent of his love and also the regret in the way things turned out.

Jodha on the other hand is trying to bury her sorrow and attempt to live a life without him
During this alone time, she will  come to terms with the fact that  she too cannot live without him or live without his thoughts haunting her.
Till data Jalaal was always around her. So this quiet time will help her fully understand his impact in her life.

It will be nice to see each others reaction and the first set of words they exchange when they meet up.

The prospect of Todal Mal entering their lives and possibly playing the role of a mentor is another reason am liking the way this track is shaping up.

agree..so far am okay with this track. lets hope they do not drag this, Hope Jalal and Jodha meet by tomorrow.. If not it is too much. I miss my akdha
I agree i m liking these episodes so far but do not want this track to b dragged too much!! Want to see reunion soon or atlease Jallu seeing her and following her and then meeting and manaofying her
count me in...i am completely in love with this track...its going to in my fav list of tracks of JA...
i hope its executed well...there is so much scope and potential in this track with the focus only on Akdha...
This track is much much better than Sujamal track and a nice change of location. Moreover this track will bring out the re-union and Consummation scenes at the end, so i am looking forward to this.
So far so good...
The track was good... Waiting to seeing JJ face-off, don't want to drag this track like sujamal track... New entry not feeling poistive..
the track is  much better than suja track🥱
infact we don't have to bear maham😡
but plz don't drag akdha meeting