Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nami9j

Goldie

nami9j

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Goshhh todays soji scenes were so amazingDay Dreaming
Firstly the miracle happened in today's epi.. they showed soji in hospital for rajji's checkup for the first timeLOLLOLLOL... 
Wel doctor says simran is fine but rajji is very stressed n sohum must keep her happy..
After coming home sohum scolds rajji for taking tension n stress of wat happened in past days...
He tels her to only think about her baby at the moment n if not then he will scold her..
Rajji gets furious n leaves from there telling sohum to not talk wid herWink
Simran n kuggi tell sohum to convince rajji n make her happyBig smile
In next scene Sohum is thinking wat to do n den kuggi comes n asks him.. this was a very funny scene between brother sisterLOL
Kuggi then tels him to.do something for rajji after two days.. sohum asks wat is der after two days to her?
She tells its rajji's birthday after two days..
Sohum is stunned and feels guilty how he could not remember rajji's birthday.. then he thanks kuggi for reminding him.. and tells if rajji would get to know he forgot her birthday then she would have not got convinced till her next birthdayLOLLOLLOL..i just loved the way sohum said it just like a typical husband would sayWink
In the next scene its night n rajji is folding cloths in the open area out of the house...  this was the most briliant sceneClap... sohum cums there with wedding card in his hand but he sees rajji is stil angry on him n quickly hides the card.. rajji stares him angrily.. 
Then sohum asks her normaly wat is she doing.. 
Rajji says she is playing kabbadiROFL
Then sohum keeps quiet.. Big smile.. then rajji asks him wat ?
He tells a wedding card has come n gives it to her.. she opens it and only sees the date and thinks they have to go for somebody's marriage.. then she shouts at sohum sayin this wedding and sangeet is in two days ... and he is telling her now..how will she arrange clothes n all ..
Then he asks her to again read it properly and rajji opens the card fully and is surprised.. its written SOHUM SINGH MAAN weds RAJJI SINGH MAANTongueTongue
Then he goes on his knees and proposes her for marriageDay Dreaming... he says he loves her very very very much and so he wanna marry her again.. rajji asks her why wen they are already married.. sohum says last time wen we got married i didnt knew i was getting married to u. We had many fights many misunderstandings and then finally love happened.. rajji has tears in his eyes.. then he asks her answer .. and in the background rab ne bana di jodi slow female track is played and all the flashbacks of soji romantic moments r shown.. perfect song with perfect wordings which meant to say that sohum has always loved rajji and understood her before she could tel him.. both of them have tears in their eyes.. and rajji finaly agrees and places her hand on his handBig smile... it is  must watch scene.. i had tears in my eyes.. it is not possible to seperate soji ever...they r connected by heart..
Then sohum tels rajji she has done so much for him and everybody and now its his turn.. and now she is even giving him the most precious gift ever refering to their baby and says humare pyaar ki nishaniSmile
So on her birthday he wil also give her a gift..
Rajji is happy and says birthday is the day wen she was born n on her this birthday again she will get a new life in the form of marriage to him.. 
Then sohum says by marrying her again he wil make their  bond more stronger.. then he opens his arms for hug and rajji hugs him tightlyDay Dreaming
In the background saiyaan song is played with new lyrics today i guess.. its lyrics were like on one side there is happiness n they showed soji hugging n other side there is sadnes n showed bani with divorce papers in hand.. 
I am very happy today seeing the soji scene... i know after this scene we may not get such soji scene soon with this all crap track coming.. but one thing is for sure that soji can never be seperated from each others heart.. their love is true n it will win one day... sohum never loved bani.. it was just his misunderstandin.. n with this memory los track sohum wil soon realize it..
And soji will always rule our heart..it is very rare that any jodi with their potrayal make us so emotional n make us feel for them.. and soji is one such jodi.. 
They make us laugh with them and even make us cry with them.. 
A great applause to neha and adhvikClapClapClap.. hats off to them.. without them soji would have never been wat it is today in our hearts..

Edited by nami9j - 15 April 2014 at 12:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanam-rocksshehrapink99sailuja

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rab ne bana di soji ki jodi..amazing soji scene today" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pink99

pink99

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
omg... Missed it... Bt surely goin to watch... Thank U sooo much for d update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nami9j

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
ya @namji .sohum-rajji scene was really romentic Heartand very cute  i like their sohum-rajji sceneno f today epside they are  perfect couple . particularly soji hug and with da bg music and song. aswell as their scene was emotionally heart touching . bu iam really sad cv is going to sepertae them   it was final hug sohum-rajji ..iam wondering how will they move their scene... so sad..CryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanam-rocksnedhvik-91nami9j

pinki123

Goldie

pinki123

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Thank you soo much for the nice update really love that scene and sooo cute bur this article always make me sad!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanam-rocksnami9j

nami9j

Goldie

nami9j

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sailuja

ya @namji .sohum-rajji scene was really romentic Heartand very cute  i like their sohum-rajji sceneno f today epside they are  perfect couple . particularly soji hug and with da bg music and song. aswell as their scene was emotionally heart touching . bu iam really sad cv is going to sepertae them   it was final hug sohum-rajji ..iam wondering how will they move their scene... so sad..CryCry
Yes sailuja..while watching soji scene today i was very happy but then there was some sadness in one side as we know wat is going to happen...
Poor rajji.. teling bani tha this wil be her best birthday gift  ever.. but it is going to turnout the most worst day of her life for rajji.. 

Sanam-rockssailuja

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
they used ishq d kalma song for soji last time when dey confessed nd 2day when it was such a big day they used saiyyan why? are they going to use it again for sohni urghhh i hate sohni!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanam-rocksshehrasailuja

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
but ishq da kalma song only realting to sohum's side but diz song only suit for soji not sohni..  but today played saiyyan song .. their "kismath"is going seperate them  iam really fearing  if cv will play ishq da kalma song sohni' side in future really annoying to listen at he time..  it will be only for soji Unhappy

Sanam-rocksshehra

nami9j

Goldie

nami9j

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lumzz

they used ishq d kalma song for soji last time when dey confessed nd 2day when it was such a big day they used saiyyan why? are they going to use it again for sohni urghhh i hate sohni!
No they used saiyaan song bcoz they showed rajji n bani scenes simultaneously .. trying to tell that rajji is happy n bani is sad.. so saiyan song used at the end...
I didnt wanted to bring bani scene between as i just dont bother abt her.. so i only wrote abt soji scene...
Wen sohum.gives rajji weding card they showed on the other side bani crying with divorve paper in hand n teling that she wil go frm bhualar house next day... 
And wen saiyaan song starts bani again in same crying mode with papers in her hand and on other side sohum opens his arms to hug rajji n she hugs him... 
And they ended that scene by showing sohum weds rajji card and parmeet bani divorce paper...

Sanam-rockssailuja

Post Reply New Post

Go to top