Karan Patel & Divyanka Tripathy Interview!

-Garima- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Tellybuzz/WassupTV (I hope I'm addressing the right people πŸ˜†)
Me along with a couple other friends of mine and the whole YHM fan base would like to request a very detailed and long interview of Karan Patel & Divyanka Tripathy together.. the leads of the show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

It would be a dream come true if you all took accepted our request and grant us with a wonderful interview of the two, Thank you so much! πŸ˜³

Sincerely,
IshRa DivAni's πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yes plz IF team its been a long long time since v hv got Karan-Divyanka vid itv frm u ppl..so plz give us one soon...😊
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
WASSUP TV interview of Divyanka Tripathy & Karan Patel from Ye Hai Mohabbatein, PLEASE IF!
Theres a serious lack of their interviews from IF! we'd like you to be unbiased, please! :)
ForbbidenLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
YES, it's been almost like FOREVER since we last had an interview of Karan&Divyanka together. It would be the MOST AWESOMEST thing if you could give us an interview of both of them together. Pretty Please.😊 Edited by ForbbidenLove - 10 years ago
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hello plz plz give us some long interviews of Karan Patel n Divyanka Tripathi...
Thank u...
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes yes pleaseee pleaseee we want a cute,sweet,fun filled interview of divyanka tripathi and karan patel..pleaseee thank you sooo sooo muchπŸ€—
Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Please do accept this kind requesttt! It's been way too long since we have gotten their interview together. plus we are Ishra DiVan's and we would love to hear them talk more about the show together! It would seriously be a dream come true 
So pretty please accept this request! 
😳
-Ursh- thumbnail
Please give us a Divyanka and Karan interview :)
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pretty Please with a Cherry on the top πŸ˜ƒ
Could we have a DivAn interview soon...

Yours sincerely
 a DiVAni
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh yes IF Team can we get an exclusive extensive joint interview of Karan Patel and Divyanka Tripathy!!

Its been a long time !!!