Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 129

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shathirlala

Here you go Shree LOL
Chenniyil Oru Naal absolutely brilliant, loved it, only minor negative was Sarath Kumar, I usually love him, but he was completely mismatched to this movie and his "Mission on/Mission off" was totally OTT and cinematic, otherwise, brilliant story, brilliant direction, brilliant screenplay and powerful acting all around, deserves to be in the top 5 tamil movies of 2013 
Settai
Theeya Velai Seiyyanum Kumaru 
Singam II
Thalaiva
Varuthapadatha Vaalibar Sangam funny but mokkai funny, oru tharava parkalam, athuvum only for Sivakarthikeyan and Suri
Irandam Ulagam
Kalyana Samayal Saadham minor issues with screenplay, if another half hour had been edited out, it would have made KSS much more enjoyable, kudos to Prasanna for taking up the role, if ever I were to have an arranged marriage, I cannot think of a better choice than someone like Raghu, hats off to the team for brilliant characterisation of the leads and the only OTT moments were Delhi Ganesh and the quacks doctors, overall KSS was a welcome change in Kollywood
Biriyani
Endrendum Punnagai

Didn't bother watching the rest . . . LOL Let me see if I can post a list of 2013 movies I did watch . . . Wink

Edited by incorrigible - 15 April 2014 at 12:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shathirlala~*Thamizhan*~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VR Arattai Arangam - Version 4 (Page 5)" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

Heads up: Promo and VR will be uploaded late.
Radaan is overwhelmed with work. Right now the technical staff are all engaged with its latest product - Kanaamoochi.

It stars Vijay Adhiraj. I used to have such a crush on him. Now he has gone to the dogs.LOL

Saw Ep 1. Pretty boring.

Tfs.. me too VA fan... Was praying for him in Jodi No1 finals..
Cute couple Embarrassed
Stil REM the performance of ennavale adi ennavale song and nee partha paarvaiku nandri..
Outstanding performance..
Nt following kannamoochi Ouch

ShathirlalaKarthikka

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
List of 2013 Movies I watched

Kadal for ARR and Mani Rathnam

Haridass for Kishore and because it's very rare to find a movie that deals with autism and that too in kids realistically, sensitively and positively. One of my picks for top 5 Tamil movies of 2013.

Paradesi for Bala and GVP, another of my picks for top 5 Tamil movies of 2013.

Chennaiyil Oru Naal

Ethir Neechal for Sivakarthikeyan

Soodu Kavvum I stumbled onto this by chance and my God, I loved it, first legitimate entry in the dark comedy genre in Kollywood in recent times and boy, what a brilliant entry it was, stellar effort, kudos to the team! Another of my picks for top 5 Tamil movies of 2013.

Maryan for ARR and Dhanush

Aadhalal Kadhal Seiveer

Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam

Moodar Koodam Repeat comments for Soodu Kavvum and only change the word "first" to "second"! 

Vanakkam Chennai No, don't ask why, I don't know! Ok wait, I do, because of the significant other...

Arrambam Ajith, Ajith, Ajith, need I say more?

Naveena Saraswathy Sabatham See comments for Vanakkam Chennai above!

Kalyana Samayal Sadham

My Wish List of 2013 Tamil Movies to Watch:
Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum
Ivan Vera Mathiri
Thalaimuraigal

Edited by incorrigible - 15 April 2014 at 1:15pm

Shathirlala~*Thamizhan*~

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Diya...

And where's the problem if I want to post that ? i don't think it's your problem if i post it and i dnt think too that it's your choice to choose what i post.
incorrigible > just report me, where's the problem ? shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up let's report me.

SHUT UP nerulala
SHUT UP shathirlala
SHUT UP incorrigible

As a member who follows the rules set by the higher officials in this forum, I have every right to point out when someone is breaking those rules. And your post is very clearly breaking the rules of this forum. 
I'm still not seeing the reply I'm expecting, just a growing list. 

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Dont curse people la.
They are very busy and they have no system available to upload promos.

Doubt? LOL
Exactly what do you mean by this word? Big smile

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Heads up: Promo and VR will be uploaded late.
Radaan is overwhelmed with work. Right now the technical staff are all engaged with its latest product - Kanaamoochi.

It stars Vijay Adhiraj. I used to have such a crush on him. Now he has gone to the dogs. LOL

Saw Ep 1. Pretty boring.

Ok Big smile
Kanaamoochi, i watched 2 episodes and I had enough LOL
Enough for me WinkLOL

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incorrigible

Here you go Shree LOL
Chenniyil Oru Naal absolutely brilliant, loved it, only minor negative was Sarath Kumar, I usually love him, but he was completely mismatched to this movie and his "Mission on/Mission off" was totally OTT and cinematic, otherwise, brilliant story, brilliant direction, brilliant screenplay and powerful acting all around, deserves to be in the top 5 tamil movies of 2013 
Settai
Singam II
Thalaiva
Varuthapadatha Vaalibar Sangam funny but mokkai funny, oru tharava parkalam, athuvum only for Sivakarthikeyan and Suri
Irandam Ulagam
Kalyana Samayal Saadham minor issues with screenplay, if another half hour had been edited out, it would have made KSS much more enjoyable, kudos to Prasanna for taking up the role, if ever I were to have an arranged marriage, I cannot think of a better choice than someone like Raghu, hats off to the team for brilliant characterisation of the leads and the only OTT moments were Delhi Ganesh and the quacks doctors, overall KSS was a welcome change in Kollywood
Biriyani
Endrendum Punnagai

Didn't bother watching the rest . . . LOL Let me see if I can post a list of 2013 movies I did watch . . . Wink

Nice Big smile
Hey missed three coz I already asked Neru Embarrassed

Vishwaroopam
Raja Rani
Aarambam 

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by incorrigible

Here you go Shree LOL
Settai
Singam II
Thalaiva
Irandam Ulagam
Biriyani
Endrendum Punnagai

Nice Big smile
Hey missed three coz I already asked Neru Embarrassed

Vishwaroopam
Raja Rani
Aarambam 

Wait why did I even put this?
Ajith should say enough ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top