Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 15th April 2014 Written update

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Jodha Akbar 15th April 2014 Written update

jalal is heart broken and says to one soldier that i need ony 4 soldiers, ask all to leave. i will continue my journey.
jodha is running behind that girl which took her kahna idol, lady ask girl to return it but girl denies, jodha is tired, girl says s you are tired this means i won, now this idol is mine, jodha says take my gold bangles but give me my idol, girl says what i will do with gold bangles, jodha gets sad. Girl places idol on ground and starts praying like muslim , jodha ask whats your name, she says i will not tell that my name is shehnaz, she says i knw you are a queen, jodha is stunned and says no, girl says no you are a queen look at your eyes they are beautiful, i can read faces, jodha says what else can you read on my face, she says someone broke your heart, you are hurt very much. she takes one stone and says your broken heart was on ground, take it with you maybe it can become someones heart, she says people call me crazy ma because i talk like this, they crave for money, successs but i talk about love, everything is left behind like money, beauty but why dont they see nature and they call me mad, she says you still have heartbeat like you are craving for someone, you heartbeat is attached with someone whom you are calling by heart, your pieces of heart is joint with someone, jodha says you understand alot, is your love lost too? shehnaz says yes my love is lost, center's lady comes and ask shehnaz to go in, she goes. jodha ask lady who is she, lady says dont know, she is staying here from months, sometimes she calls Allah, sometimes do bhajans, maybe someone hurt her alot,

abul mali, is with sharif, they taunt each other, mali is angry on not being informed that jalal went to amer, sharif says i attacked jalal but suja saved him and told him too that someone is is with you from palace, sharif ask him to be patient everything will be fine, mali says we have to finish him as soon as possible, he ask where is jalal now, sharif says dont know much about his activity.

jodha is sitting with ladies in center, they praises kahna idol, one lady says your sindoor says you are married then where is your husband? jodha says he went out for yatra so i came here, lady says then why you are having idol with you? other lady says maybe she fought with her husband and came here, all are invited for dinner. jodha is about to sit but sees shehnaz and ask her to come and have dinner, lady says she eats when her mood allows, jodha says maybe nobody asked her lovingly, she sits with shehnaz and ask what is she doing, she says i am waiting for someone whom all know, you also know him? jodha ask her to come for dinner, she says i am not in mood but i know you havnt eat anything from yesterday, your eyes says it all, jodha says yes i am hungry but i will not eat till you come, shehnaz says you are stubborn, lets go. they come for dinner, jodha gives her food and makes her eat.

jalal comes to some place, he gives his turban, jewels and coat to soldier and says i will go inside alone, soldier says its risky, jalal says i am not going on war but to khawaja gharib nawaz' dargah, he comes inside and says once i came to you when jodha was dying, God you brought her back that time and today also she is away from me, please give me her back, i did a mistake but please dont punish me like this, he sits and prays emotionally, he is unable to control his sentiments as Khawaja ji plays. otherside jodha is praying in mandir, jalal gets and starts sufi dancing. he looks up and prays.

PRECAP- jalal in common clothes is finding jodha in market and thinks that i hope i will find you near your kahna, jodha is standing on stall, jalal passes by that stall without seeing jodha, jodha turns and start walking behind jalal but both couldnt see each other.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the prompt WU...!!! I hope they find each other soon.
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks.
Great Episode.
Surish thumbnail
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks much for the update ðŸ˜Š
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
  Thanks tintin for the update.
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ...@ PRECAP I knew this was the only way Jalal will find Jodha ...I am loving this track though ...awww Jodha looks so cute in this simple outfit