The Coffee Chats... - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
hang in there. people can be nasty and you dont have to take it to heart. u have a lot of readers who enjoy ur work and ur portrayal of love bw our magical couple. these nuisances will die their own death. dont worry.
chalo ab fatafat aik update de do :)
Wh😲t The Heck ???
Who The hell sent you something Like this Candy ???
like Really she has guts to bad Mouth My Ever sweet Candy ,
If she dont want to read Your work she just had to Pm you saying please dont sent me Pm i don't read your Work , but she Hurt You .
Candy Don't take it at Heart Darling , just Ignor her words , i know You are hurt Candy heck if some one sent me somthing like this i would have Blast her , i would have make her life Hell 😡
I am Shocked Candy Shocked

Not to worry dear..
Just ignore her words..
I can only say that, the girl don't deserve to read your stories..
So just cheer up..
We are there for you..
Have a nice day ahead..
hey!
It surprises me to what extent people can go to hurt others. I know you must be grandly pissed off and rightly so and it will take time for you to let go.
But the good news is that there are many readers like us who truly appreciate your stories and wish you the best😛 So cheer up!
The person who sent u whatever is a loser...has no idea what she is losing...btw who cares as long as u have readers like US who actually love your work...
Chaverah ... Don't get disheartened by this ... I understand u r hurt ... but it's that person's loss that she is missing such amazing stories written by you ... It happens ... SO just ignore it ..

Rememeber this ... we love you & love all of ur works ...

& regarding d previous coffee chat ... I don't forget anything that is written in ur stories😃 ... I remmeber Arnav plotting some cc cams in gupta mansion
😉
Oh dear, 
This is so not done, I as a reader know what incredible work u do...

& no one absolutely have the right to pm u & say stop bothering me when they were the one who sent u the buddy request...

U r a fabulous writer, don't trouble ur self with such foolish things...
Thanks for clearing.
It required
just get over with this pm.. i know it is hard but still be happy because i love your stories, dear!
its just 1 person
u have so many people who like reading ur stories & actually wait for u to update
care for those who care for you dr😊
i love reading ur stories so plzz u continue pm me & i make sure that i'll comment😊