Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nebu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally i'm convinced πŸ˜³.Itne dino se jo mein search kar rahi thi woh mujhe mili..😳.Today for the first time i felt that   she is in love.Wow... now i'm eager to see their confession
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Arrey...!!! JULIE..!!

I watched the scene.. it has stored as Raghav Sir..!!

Till yesterday it was sir, so taai cannot see the name.. CVs have created loads of blooper and blunder..!!

No Sejal, she stored his name as Raghav !
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Arrey he is already her BF..!!!
Aur ab kitna baaki hai???? He has confessed his love,... He knows it's Kalpi's yes, even if she hasn't confessed yet...!!
He is already her BF...!!

Rags to hai BF! But I won't believe until Kalpi officially confesses! πŸ˜›
Wese she has given all the haq's as boyfriend 😳

Rags sahe kehta hai... Kalpi becomes clever and doesn't answer him despite of knowing she has given him an indirect signs. I feel Rags will lose his cool but woh bhi pyar se and he will pin her to the wall or hold her tight. Then he will ask.. Kiya howa hai Kalpi? You need to answer me now. You have two choices, either accept my love or reject it? πŸ˜›Edited by Manoshono - 10 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ok Nandini.. CVs are in blooper mode... One had Raghav Sir..
Other had Raghav..!!

So.. I guess.. Sir hasn't been cut...

CVs na... Grrr..!!!
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manoshono

Rags to hai BF! But I won't believe until Kalpi officially confesses! πŸ˜›
Wese she has given all the haq's as boyfriend 😳

Rags sahe kehta hai... Kalpi becomes clever and doesn't answer him despite of knowing she has given him an indirect signs. I feel Rags will lose his cool but woh bhi pyar se and he will pin her to the wall or hold her tight. Then he will ask.. Kiya howa hai Kalpi? You need to answer me now. You have two choices, either accept my love or reject it? πŸ˜›

IN Pic it seems he is holding her tight..!! And quite tight.. that even Kalpi had to hold him back..!!
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank god ab sabko ya keen hogaya ki Bacchi loves this romantic boss! Edited by aishu_25 - 10 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Sejal, I got excited with Raghav that I frogot to see the Sir at the end!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But Kamla has called Raghav as Raghav in front of Tai, and she didn't react! So the *sir* earlier had nothing to do with TaiπŸ˜†

Yeh dekho
(Credit Misha)

shahsb_26 thumbnail
I dunno.. but funny part is that...!! In first part when she gets first message.. they have written Raghav.. So Julie.. u aren't 100% wrong.. we all are confused like Kalpi..! Lol Edited by shahsb_26 - 10 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Infofan

Shanuuu, post from you after many daysπŸ‘πŸΌ. Haanji now it does appear she is in love too, making excuses to stay back at hospital as Raghav would come... precap ... ok forget precap after yesterday.

But yes...aag dono taraf se lagi hai now.

thanks nandy today i got time plus episode was a milestone in ragna love story .

afterall our kalpi realisation was clearly depicted by female version of  ragna anthem πŸ˜† 

and i can see kamla maa feeling the heat already

precap ...i feel we will get to see it ...enough of bloopers so may be this time they surprise us by showing it 😳
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Sejal, aab yeh Hulie kaun hai?πŸ˜›πŸ€£ See I knew it, I knew in the first part, there was no Sir, because I had specifically frozen that part to read what was writtenπŸ˜† Mereko kuch samajh mein nahi arahi haiπŸ˜† 

Also the texts were sent at 5:41 am, but according to Kalpi it was afternoon nah, and plus Raghav went home at 5am having flirted all nightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†