Food, Drinks & Recipes

Plop!Juicy recipes [INVITES ONLY] (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 19 April 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Looks good till now Appy Big smile

Edited by -iLoveSobti- - 19 April 2014 at 11:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plop!Juicy recipes [INVITES ONLY] (Page 3)" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 22 April 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Zoah! Hug It's been an absolute pleasure working with you in CC. You're an amazingly fun person to be around and extremely hard working. I hope you have the best birthday ever with lots of cake and gifts. And I'm sure I won't tell you this but.. the cake comes to me. Big smile

-Jot.

Happy Birthday Zoah. You are an amazing creator with a unique style, we haven't interacted much but I hope this changes lolLOL
 On your birthday I wish you a bundle of joy and success, Have a great day!

Love Maliha (-Arjunzaadi-)

-Alina. 
ZOAH! My Birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty, happiness and success surround you not only on your special day, but always.
Happy Birthday! Hug  
Here's a small gift for you. Embarrassed I'm not a good sig-maker so be happy with this! LOLLOL

..Athena.. 

OMG ZOAH ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!

Well beautiful- I hope you have a fantabulous birthday filled with amazing-ness and awesome-ness. It's really been so great knowing you and your actually quite admirable. Your sweet, cute and really kind- and your damn talented...that can get annoying. Like you make amazing graphics, do write ups and have a way of handling everything- ITS NOT FAIR! 

Seriously though, its been so great working with you and hopefully we end up in the same subteam soon babe <3 

Enjoy your birthday girl and stay amazing! 

DeviatedTesoro.

Hey Hey Zoah! HugHug

So, I hear it's your big day, no no, not your wedding but your birthday! Big smile And it's rather exciting! Big smileBig smile Hope you have an amazing day, yo! I am so glad I've gotten to know you better in CC, and then how you're amazing at making sigs and I kinda always run to you! LOL So, THANKYOU for becoming a great friend to me! Hug

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! PartyDancing

Love,
Saraa.

---

QH_DDEJ_Fan
Happy Birthday Zoah!
Wish you a very happy day today & Hope all your wishes comes true!
Here is little something i made for you :)

Love Prii

-Amanat-
Happy happy birthday Zoe! Hug God bless you with his choicest blessings. Hope you've a fun-filled & rocking day ahead. Cool 

ILY silent ArHi phanki. LOL & you're amazing with your graphics! Clap Looking forward to have some more  chit- chat with ya!

Made something for you, hope you like it. Embarrassed filhaal have this birthday bouquet LOL

Gift-

blessing-beauty
Zaoh, Wish you a very Happy Birthday, Have a wonderful year ahead and an amazung birthday :) May the Almighty God bless you with lots of luck happiness and success!!!
-Naaz

-DEATHmusic-

Happy Birthday Zoah!! God bless you and have lots of fun. 

-Hina

Edited by -iLoveSobti- - 01 May 2014 at 7:31am

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 22 April 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Keep everything posted here. I'll keep a check here while Jillu keeps a check on Amanat's thread.

Appy, about the graphics, can you work on them too, so I know what they'll look like?

-Koeli_Appy-

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, CC, PR,CP, FIR BC Winner

Posted: 22 April 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeviatedTesoro.

Keep everything posted here. I'll keep a check here while Jillu keeps a check on Amanat's thread.

Appy, about the graphics, can you work on them too, so I know what they'll look like?
Saara I am waiting for section confirmation... Please let me know how many sections and name tags can viz do it? 

somergasm.

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 23 April 2014 at 5:00am | IP Logged
^sure Appy! I can do it! :D
Oh we need a color combo btw!

-Koeli_Appy-

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, CC, PR,CP, FIR BC Winner

Posted: 23 April 2014 at 5:09am | IP Logged
She likes black but we have to add few more colours maybe blue, blue-green etc?

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Posted: 23 April 2014 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Yeah, go with the colour of her username along with Black. That will look amazing!

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Posted: 23 April 2014 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Also, Viz, my username isn't there for the last message, but I know it's the one I sent to you! Hahaha, just telling you here so you can edit it right now before there is confusion later on when the thread is to go up.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top