||*SH Cafe*~V.06~TheHaseenEnigma-Sandhir||

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Look at the cutiepies above? Do I really need to mention the reason for naming the thread after them? Hell no. We keep spamming whole day and night like crazy to get a second worth of scene of these two. And when when we finally get it theres no stopping the drooling and the phangurling its just worth it all. So heres our 6th volume since we are too hot to be on one for more than a day πŸ˜‰ dedicated to our Haseen enigma. The one and only SANDHIR.

Special attention to the word haseen kyunki- koi haseena jab ruth jati hai toh πŸ˜‰ RD baba couldn't help call her haseen afterall 😳

||
*SH Cafe*
~
V.06
~

The 'Haseen' Enigma-Sandhir ;) 
~

||

And thus we are back.!! With more hotness. With more Besharmi. More craziness. And definitely lots more spamming. Put your hands together to welcome the fifth version of SH Cafe.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Within a matter of a few days this place has become a virtual home to us. A home which has created goldies, senior members. A home which has bought out silent members to speak. And a home which has contributed to the hotness of the forum. We've achieved a lot in the short span of few days and this is just the beginning. Its going to be double the hotness this time. So get your seat belts ready and get ready to enjoy the ride.

You are all welcome here to share your views on the episode. Your analysis on whats going on. Discuss what you liked. What you didn't like. You are most welcome to share everything you feel about the show here.

But before you go on a few rules.

1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.
3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.

5. Most importantly don't forget to have fun ;) Cause that's what this place is all about.
Most importantly
Don't forget to comment to FCs of Param &Harshita

Hope you have fun here :)
Regards...
Team Hotness Embarrassed

Edited by --Ari-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Every show has a script. A solid story. And a dynamic writer. What makes SH different is its leads. The leads who have the chemistry which can quite literally burn the place down in which they are in πŸ˜‰ [kiss scene anyone😳] And that for us is none other than our very own sandhir. Seeing the duo together undoubtedly swells our heart up in happiness and glee. Hum sabki ankho ka tara. #humarasandhir. And this thread is just a small dedication to them 😳

Well lets kick start the thread with some drooling shall we.? that's all we've been doing from last night anyways πŸ˜† 

Credits : picture gallery 😊

Did you all notice how smitten RD baba looks

TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Here is a glimpe of the hotness and craziness πŸ€£ If you get afraid please don't run away. Credit :ansah πŸ˜³

Originally posted by -DamnedDrooler-

Ansah
Ari 

Madhu 

Iffu

Chaitu 

Sreeja 

Chandni 

Kaju 

Aichuuu 

Swagz 

Sweta

Rekha

Samaira

harshu

And This Is What Our Darling Cafe Is Basically❀️ 

Credit: Sweta
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Not Everyone can succeed in being part of such a crazy hot awesome cool place. Yes we have so many qualities πŸ˜‰ Heres the list of all those who are special and crazy enough to have survived being here. πŸ˜†

TEAM HOTNESS MEMBERS

ipti- beyondwords
tashaforever- tanya
-ari- - ari
moonkmh-madhu
Winchesters-ifra
damneddrooler- ansah
spreadingsmile-chaitu
sreeja_rox-sreeja
sandhir.candy-chandni
rekha85-rekha
Riya.S.007-riya
riyasenak-shreya
..Mellifluous..-harika
--SacrletRed-- kajal
natopono-pono
ira_parsh-samaira
sunshine_ami-poulomi
shalini_shakti-shalini
arvifan1-esha
aichuu-aiswarya
anki08-himani
sandhirlover-ashka
awesome-blossom-harshu
sweetieswagata-swagata
swetarocking-sweta
bisweswar-mampi
rabertmona-rabia
vampire-queen-ankita
Asapom- vani
Tsuchi-  suchita
Sarunsandhir- anagha
DushtDanaf- zay
Ennishet- Nupur
tiara888-sumitra
dancingdoll8-aadya
ARandKJfan-ananya
fairy2410-farheen
HOTNESS METER: 37%

To be in our team...All you gotta do is like this post and comment your take on the episode here to get added. Everyone is most welcome to join in 😊
Plz mention ur names too when u comment, that makes the job faster!😊
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
#merasandhir aa gaye

hayyeee

drooling ☺️πŸ₯³πŸ€ͺ

gotta go. but wanted to post this here first :P
winchesters thumbnail
What a perfect day to inaugarate this thread!!
Rekha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Perfect...new thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Precap!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
winchesters thumbnail
Ari, m really sorry bt woh thread main meri sunne wala koi nahi hai!
so here i go-
When he looks at her tieing up her hair and then slowly opens it...my heart skipped a beat...but well that was jst a beginning! The precap transported me to a dream lan i cant come out of!!!

When she keeps her head on his for gettin some sleep, and all he does is gently pick her up and place her on the bench...V got a glimpse of a caring randhir...
when he removes his shirt and puts it on her, v got a glimpse of a lovin randhir...
but when he doesnt hit the hammer to hard as that would cause disturbance, v got The Randhir!! Yes, the actual randhir singh shekawa...who is arorgant, rude, harsh, egoistic, but his heart is soo pure, than u can let go all his faults for it!!!!!!!!!

Randhri singh shekawat, i have fallen for u soo badly!!!
Edited by winchesters - 10 years ago
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations on new CG πŸ₯³

-----bookmarked. 
iraa_parsh thumbnail
Congo!!!!![<:-)] for the 6th read!!!!
En the amazing drool worthy epi.
I dunno if I'm making any sense or not. 'Cause all my senses are numb right now. Still stuck at precap. 🀣