Fan Fictions

My First FF: KYA WOH MILENGE??(upd!!)

simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Intro:This story begins when a love story comes 2 an end.

First Promo: A guy and a girl walking at night hand in hand. Suddenly with a ZAP of lightening between them they SPLIT.

So wat do u guyz think? Do give me ur comments!πŸ˜›

A special thanks 2 my lovely Shikhu sis who actually inspired me 2 write a FF!πŸ˜›

Edited by simrat91 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildblossom thumbnail
Awwwwww sis 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

And your the inspiration for my life!! πŸ˜›

I love you sis!!

And your FF sounds awesome!! Please do continue πŸ€—
simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

First Episode: 

Kavya 20: The son of a rich bussinessman. Has all the qualities of the perfect guy. Fun-loving,caring,out-going and all the other ones you can think of. Yet he does have some bad qualities immature,whiny,annoying,etc.πŸ˜›

Anjali 19: A rich girl who is spoiled but still down-to-earth. She's the perfect girl intelligent,nice,sweet,polite,etc. But she is also sometimes rude,bad-tempered,irritable, etc.

(More characters will be added as the story moves along)

They both fall in love!!😳 (Well that's actually the problem)πŸ˜†

Kavya and Anjali are walking hand in hand when suddenly they start fighting.

K:Why do you always do this to me? Tum hamesha mujh pe shak kyun kar thi ho? Cant you just let me be!!!

A:It's because of you that we always fight and argue. Im the only one who keeps us together!

K:Really? Ha(he says sarcastically)
A:You only care about yourself! Meri feelings tumhare liye kuch nahi hai.

K:(grabs Anjali's shoulders)Why does it always have to be like this?!?!!! I cant take it anymore! I cant bare you anymore!(an emotion of guilt appears on his face)

A:(Angerly releases herself from Kavya) Do you mean that? (she says softly but sternly)

K:Anjali I didnt.....

A:Bus!!! I cant stand this relationship anymore. I cant stand this fighting every single day. When will you grow up? I seriously cant handle this anymore.

K:What to you mean???? Huh? Who do you think you are? Tum hamesha meri insult karthi ho!! Im sick of you!!!

A:I guess our feelings are mutual then. Good at least we both will be in peace now. BYE Kavya!!!!(She turns around crying n goes).

K:(Reaches his hands out) N whispers Anjali...

Is this it or will they meet? Were they meant to be together or were they meant to be seperated? What will happen to their relationship now?? Find out in the next episode!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by simrat91 - 17 years ago
wildblossom thumbnail
πŸ‘

Aweshum sis! I love it! Great dialogue! Plz do continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
wildblossom thumbnail
When are you going to update ji 😭

Cant wait- oh and q- where r they?
girlie18 thumbnail
πŸ‘ awesome start. cont soon
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
arre pehle hi episode mein dono ko alag kar diya 😭 😭 😭 its very good tho...so update soon πŸ‘
Fariza thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
cont soon plz!it was amazin!! πŸ‘