Applauding Praneet Bhatt ...

-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Applauding Praneet Bhatt as Shakuni Mama!

Arguably the most conniving, manipulative, scheming and shrewdest of them all in the history of time is Mahabharat's Shakuni - Shakuni Mama. He is probably the symbol for wickedness and slyness.

Shakuni's revenge laced with his untamed ambitions and all of this topped with wit is extremely difficult and complex to bring alive on screen. But if I may say so Praneet Bhatt is explosive and brings the character to life on screen in the most natural way possible.

Praneet Bhatt's dedication, sincerity, conviction and performance is seamless and uncontrived. His impeccable body language and diction simply shine through every emotion he expresses. His comic timing is simply brilliant, he has the skill in deceiving the viewer making us believe that he truly is Shakuni!  

It is quite visible that he is very passionate about his character in the way he wears into Shakuni's clothes and fits into his shoes ... it's phenomenal. The way he verbalizes "mere bachhe" is just too classic!! His talent to shut an eye in conveying how imbalanced and biased Shakuni is ... is spectacular!

Praneet Bhatt you indeed are playing a role of your lifetime and that too playing it to the TEE.

Among the entire cast you are one of them who really stands out Praneet Bhatt!! ... here's wishing you all the best in your endeavors ... may you keep growing as in actor and keep rocking as Shakuni!!    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanischal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
praneet is a vryyy versatile actor...his acting skills r mindblowing nd i have no words to describe his talentπŸ‘
newmoon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree.  Mama Shakuni is a very difficult character to play and Praneet has added so many nuances to it.  He is truly one of the finest actors on the show.  I especially enjoy the range of emotions that he has displayed towards Vasudev Krishna from fear, polite friendliness to undisguised hatred.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
totally agree with you.
praneet bhatt as shakuni has done total justice to the role.his hardwork has really paid well.he is one of the top performers in mahabharat.
he is never ott whether it's his expressions,dialogue...he is always fab...  a class apart.
i enjoy his performance a lot specially his sweet banters with krishna.
he rocks and i wish him all the best for all his future projects.
nanaav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree, Praneet is amazing as Shakuni!! I love the way he says "mere bache"!!! I try to imitate him sometimes πŸ˜›
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Parneet has taken Shakuni's character to another level.. so far no show has portrayed it so well..
Infact he has revived Shakuni.. he has added some flavours which project him as a fresh character 

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful post πŸ‘πŸΌ

Agree at every word with you..😊

You have written everything what more can say about Praneet πŸ˜Š

He is a great talented actorπŸ‘

Doing his best as Shakuni πŸ‘
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i love how he says ... mere bachche...πŸ˜†..he is doing good job
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed.. I think he is the one actor who has taken so much of hardwork for his role. It isn't easy to play that type of character and I salute Praneet Bhatt for doing such an awesome job! I hope and pray he gets loads of shows after Mahabharat to show his real talent.
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mamashri is always one of my top favourites. praneet Bhattss classic "mere bachhe", "samrat prassanna ho" and his ungli dance is just the BEST! I loved some of his dialogues...

"Vasudev Krishna..iss pravanch ka parinam bhugatna hoga VASUDEV!!!!" (on seeing Subhadra doing Arjun haran...) πŸ˜†

"Mere bachhe, shakuni toh hamesha chal ulta hi chalta hai. Asli khel toh abh shuru huya hai." (The epic dialogue during dice game to Duryodhan)

"Shant mere bache shant! Main bar bar kehta hoon, jo log dharm ki margh pe chalte hai, unke saath bohot adharm kiya ja sakta hai mere bache" (Not to forget his finger movements!) πŸ˜‰

"Nahi mere bache, aise jhoite asu bahana tumne mujhse hi seekhe hai. iska prabhab mujhpar nahi hoga." (to Duryodhan when he apologizes)

"Le lijiye Maharaj! mere priya behen ka hroday toh aapne pehle hi kat diya hai.." (To Dhritarashtra when he says he will take his life if he further tries to convince him) This dialgue was really sad.. 😭

"Iss ghaon ko main tabhtak marne nahi dunga jabtak Hastinapur ka vinaash na kar doon"(his moat famous line)

Pasey ko bhagya kanha gaya hai.. agar mere bhagya mere isharo par nachta.. toh Gandhar ke saath huye anek anyay mein hone nahi deta." (To arjun when arjun says isnt it true that your pasey only listens to u?)

"Mere bachhe Moorkhata Mat Karo. Last but not the least...