Chat Clubs

IF Fantasy League - Rules and Sign Up Guidelines (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 17

piggie

IF-Rockerz

piggie

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 11:53am | IP Logged
owk my tem is formed aswell as i have the pm aswell i also posted a doubt der but seems like u will take time going through it.. so i will ask the same doubt here.
well see now i make to a team of playing 11 n 6 substitutes..
i havent included some team players in my playing 11 but they are a part of substitutes, now if in a situation there is a match between 2 teams both of whose players arent  part of playing 11 will the substitutes be considered for the scoring purpose.?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF Fantasy League - Rules and Sign Up Guidelines (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

Originally posted by -RD-

Originally posted by sheroo9000

Can the all- rounders or wicket keepers be called as Batsmans???
Wicket keepers yes. And all rounders too because we dont have a restriction of All rounders, it can be any number from 0 to 3 . Am i right RD?

Wicketkeepers are classified as Wicketkeepers ,Batsman as Batsman and classification is what defines their roles and selection profile and no of allrounders can be 0-3
Yes, what i meant was 1 wicket keeper is mandatory and any other wicket keeper we pick will be classified a s batsman. Is it Ok.

Nope whose classified as a Wicket keeper goes into the wicket keeper slot only and cannot be used as a batsman

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sscomp32

-Deepzz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Deepzz-

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
A request to all  members . Please PM only your team names for registration purpose to the ID   ContestEntries. Any doubts and queries post in this thread itself for clarifications.  

munnihyderabad

sscomp32

IF-Sizzlerz

sscomp32

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Wicket keepers yes. And all rounders too because we dont have a restriction of All rounders, it can be any number from 0 to 3 . Am i right RD?

Wicketkeepers are classified as Wicketkeepers ,Batsman as Batsman and classification is what defines their roles and selection profile and no of allrounders can be 0-3
Yes, what i meant was 1 wicket keeper is mandatory and any other wicket keeper we pick will be classified a s batsman. Is it Ok.

Nope whose classified as a Wicket keeper goes into the wicket keeper slot only and cannot be used as a batsman
Ok . So the one classified as WK/Batsman like Sanju samson can be picked as batsman.
It thats the case B mccullum should be marked as WK/Batsman because mccullum will not keep whenever he plays because MSD will be the keeper for CSK.

And how are Rahul Shukla/ Siddharth Kaul all rounders? Shukla has an average of 6 and kaul has not even completed 50 rums in T20 cricket. Please change them.

Edited by sscomp32 - 15 April 2014 at 12:12pm

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _BullsEye_

If u are making a specific league for IF then at least do few changes not just copy paste from other sites. How on earth KP & Gayle are categorized as Allrounders & Raina as Batsman?Confused Its not possible to make a balanced eleven for a full week from such limited options. Either change min batters count in squad from 4 to 3 or put KP & Gayle as BatsmanEmbarrassed

Thanks for pointing out the errorsEmbarrassed. Have corrected it.

We will change the format from next time and make changes according to the forum members best interest, this is trial for us and the membersSmile.

PS! The Cricket Fantasy league concept has been inspired from soccer only so neither yahoo or cricketinfo etc are the original creators!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3sscomp32_BullsEye_

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Originally posted by _BullsEye_

If u are making a specific league for IF then at least do few changes not just copy paste from other sites. How on earth KP & Gayle are categorized as Allrounders & Raina as Batsman?Confused Its not possible to make a balanced eleven for a full week from such limited options. Either change min batters count in squad from 4 to 3 or put KP & Gayle as BatsmanEmbarrassed

Thanks for pointing out the errorsEmbarrassed. Have corrected it.

We will change the format from next time and make changes according to the forum members best interest, this is trial for us and the membersSmile.

PS! The Cricket Fantasy league concept has been inspired from soccer only so neither yahoo or cricketinfo etc are the original creators!
okay so what will be our winning Prize ??

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
^ Suspense Tongue

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Ok . So the one classified as WK/Batsman like Sanju samson can be picked as batsman.
It thats the case B mccullum should be marked as WK/Batsman because mccullum will not keep whenever he plays because MSD will be the keeper for CSK.

And how are Rahul Shukla/ Siddharth Kaul all rounders? Shukla has an average of 6 and kaul has not even completed 50 rums in T20 cricket. Please change them.

Yes , he can be picked as a batsman

Abt the rest please note all the classifications are done keeping in mind that selecting 11 players is not so easy and that choices have to be made despite the flexibility given since there is no overall monetary restriction here!

Edited by -RD- - 15 April 2014 at 3:12pm

munnihyderabad

Post Reply New Post

Go to top