WU - 14th Apr 2014 - Divorce complete

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Bani ki kahaani

Parmeet and Bani still talking in prison. Pji asks whether Bani is really sure about her decision to divorce him which gives Bani a reason to again lament about how much she had loved Pji,blah blah and ends saying yes.. For the first time she wonders aloud how he could not like the simplicity in a girl **I don't know why it is so tough for Bani to understand even now that not everyone has the same preferences in their life partner** Pji is upset but agrees to sign..

Bani returns to Bhullar mansion. Surjit and Gagan are stunned that she went to divorce  Pji.  Anyway, without any more prompts, Bani tells how she had never even heard the word divorce; she had always only dreamt of a simple married life with a loving husband and kids. Randeep overhears and taunts Bani that he thought she had come after forgiving Parmeet and how she could see her husband suffer like that. Randeep promises that as a brother he will get Pji out of jail soon and challenges Bani to do her best..

Randeep meets Pji in jail and  cries at what Bani did. He says Bani will happily get married while Pji suffers in jail  and tells him not to sign the papers. Pji has become and angel and  nicely corrects Randeep that he is the one at fault,not Bani. He tells to let Bani live her life as she wants and he is ready to divorce her. The brothers argue over this but Pji is adamant as he feels he is doing the right thing for the first time in his life. He says he is not suited for Bani. Showing that he is a true Bani disciple now, he slyly taunts Randeep that like he has never stopped Pji from doing bad things, he should not stop him from doing a good thing.. 

After all the kaarnama, Bani is very tired and Gagan and Kuljit take care of her . Randeep comes in with the papers and tells her that she is now free as per her wish. Bani looks upset as she sees the name Bani Bhullar and  signs. She calls the lawyer who confirms that she will get divorce in 15 days. Days are shown passing with Bani thinking about the past. **O saiyaan is back after ages** 15 days pass and Gagan hands Bani the divorce confirmation and Bani is in tears.  

Maan house (Scene is from the days when Bani and Pji were discussing divorce)   
At Maan house, Sohum has called the entire village to gather outside his house. Balbir comes out and with tears in his eyes accepts his mistake and Rano, who all had considered mad,as a mahaan lady.who was actually his wife. He removes all doubts from the villagers' minds that Rano was mad and says he was wicked to have ditched her. He says he has changed and proclaims Sohum as his own son..  Sohum is also happy and accepts the apology. He declares that Balbir will open and run a dharamshala for women like Rano. He has decided to give his property paper as security for getting loan for this. BalRa are angry hearing this but control themselves..

Later, BalRa discuss what happened and are upset about losing the money..  Balbir realises that Sohum was smarter than he thought and decides to go back to Bhullar mansion. He says now he will play his game properly **Balbeer is back to his true self**

Precap: Sohum proposes to Rajji and she shyly agrees for second marriage .. They hug.. At Bhullars, Bani tells Gagan that now her marriage is dissolved as per the papers.. We are shown the alternate scenes of the happy couple hugging and an upset Bani   
Edited by BullsEye777 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx  for written update .. @ BE  iam really sdaing faterwtaching today why is cv bring bani in soji's life gain.. poor parmeet  . who has realized his mistakes    why can she give one chance to him?  precap really soji hug awesome and really heart touching and emotionally  i think it would be last hug for  soji.. ðŸ˜­
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

thanx  for written update .. @ BE  iam really sdaing faterwtaching today why is cv bring bani in soji's life gain.. poor parmeet  . who has realized his mistakes    why can she give one chance to him?  precap really soji hug awesome and really heart touching and emotionally  i think it would be last hug for  soji.. ðŸ˜­

Sailija, don't be sad.. I think your  prediction in the other thread will be correct. Bani will just pretend to be Sohum's wife. In fact it will be Rajji he will get married to. But all this means only one thing. No SoJi scenes for quite some time

And the way Parmeet is behaving, I have a feeling he will turn the sacrificing type who will make sure Bani has an easy life .. No idea whether she will accept him or there will be another entry.. 
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks BE...
I was surprised at the way they ended parni marriage..it was done so hurriedly.. for so many months they tortured us with this revenge track n parmeet not accepting bani track.. and today in one epi they are divorced
I am sure all parni fans would be left heartbroken after this epi😭... n soji fans will soon sail in same boat😭
But is it that easy to get divorce? I mean in 15 days..
From what i had knew it takes many months though it is mutual consent divorce.. and for divorce dont they need to go to family court? Aisehi ghar bethe bethe bani ko lawyer ne divorce dilwa diya? 
And wat about parmeet? He is in jail from 15 days.. how cum? They didnt showed any case being down in court or he getting any punishment from court.. aisehi bani ke kehne pe use itne din jail me bitha rakha he? 
Parneet toh got rid of bani... 
Now the next target of bani are sohum and maan family..
Now its sohum's turn to get destroyed by bani... 

sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Sailija, don't be sad.. I think your  prediction in the other thread will be correct. Bani will just pretend to be Sohum's wife. In fact it will be Rajji he will get married to. But all this means only one thing. No SoJi scenes for quite some time

And the way Parmeet is behaving, I have a feeling he will turn the sacrificing type who will make sure Bani has an easy life .. No idea whether she will accept him or there will be another entry.. 

y @ bold agree but cv should show soji scene as often with bani only for cv  has extende for soji's  so hope future we can see different romantically between soji.. but another hand i hope parmeet will come bani's life again ur right u said like that he must come and will sacrifice for his lie bani .. becoz bani is loving only parmeet  indirectly in her heart   but at the situation she may be  marry sohum or can act but hope parmeet will comeback  &end of the day ðŸ˜‰sohum- rajji and parmeet -bani will be together ðŸ˜›
Edited by sailuja - 10 years ago
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami9j

Thanks BE...

I was surprised at the way they ended parni marriage..it was done so hurriedly.. for so many months they tortured us with this revenge track n parmeet not accepting bani track.. and today in one epi they are divorced
I am sure all parni fans would be left heartbroken after this epi😭... n soji fans will soon sail in same boat😭
But is it that easy to get divorce? I mean in 15 days..
From what i had knew it takes many months though it is mutual consent divorce.. and for divorce dont they need to go to family court? Aisehi ghar bethe bethe bani ko lawyer ne divorce dilwa diya? 
And wat about parmeet? He is in jail from 15 days.. how cum? They didnt showed any case being down in court or he getting any punishment from court.. aisehi bani ke kehne pe use itne din jail me bitha rakha he? 
Parneet toh got rid of bani... 
Now the next target of bani are sohum and maan family..
Now its sohum's turn to get destroyed by bani... 

@namj ya bold agree  i also same wondering next traget bani-sohyum mann house wat about rajji ? i think rajji will stay in bhuller  house ðŸ˜‰or gill house  ðŸ˜› i am so exciting wat will happen it's evenn also intersting but can't wait buaji reaction after hearing bani- sohum marriage?🤣
BullsEye777 thumbnail
@nami:
Regarding the speed, Bani makers must have found the next track and are in high speed to get to it as usual..But in a way this is better.. Otherwise it is a headache for us also to have to listen to the same dialogues.. Anyway, Parmeet is not the focus of the story, it is Bani. Why bother showing us the court scenes that will focus on Parmeet and some lawyers? But then with Parmeet readily confessing there won't be much to show .. Plus I  thought Randeep would bring Pji out very soon..

Even I was surprised about the 15 -days divorce. No idea whether mutual consent + cruelty + murder attempts have different implications on days required.  Not that the Indian court is very fast.. And family court will also require Pji to be present.. Just accept these bloopers as creative diversions to move the story forward ..

Poor Maan family.. God knows who will suffer while Bani tries to be the ideal woman

BullsEye777 thumbnail
@sailuja: ooohhh.. i would really want to see buaji come and set Bani right.. Maybe chase her till Gill house with a broom in hand😆
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

@sailuja: ooohhh.. i would really want to see buaji come and set Bani right.. Maybe chase her till Gill house with a broom in hand😆

Ohh gossshhh BE😉😆... tumhare muh me ghee shakar😆..
I am dying to see such a scene
N why gill house... buaji must just whisk her away to such a place from were she can never come back..
BullsEye777 thumbnail
I couldn't resist😆

broomchase