Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update 14th 2014

_Amina_ thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The Episode starts with Askhara talking to Naitik. Naitik is annoyed with her regarding Devyaani's matter. Akshara says it's fine, if you don't help us. Anywa Devyaani said she will not let anyone know about her children. He says that's good. Akshara feels bad.

Anshu comes home tired and tells everyone that he was busy in work. Anshu decides to inaugurate his cafe. Ananya tells everyone that it's her RJ hunt results day.

Rajbanna sees Devyaani's photo with her children. Devyaani gets tensed. He says they are very nice. You probably miss them. He ask her if she ever tried to contact them. Devyaani doesn't say anything. He says sorry if I have hurt you, I shouldn't have had asked you that. Devyaani feels upset.

Duggu is eagerly waiting for the result of the RJ hunt. He doesn't let anyone use the phone. Anshu calls and tells Akshara about the inauguration of his cafe. Everyone congratulates him.
Naitik and Rajbanna leaves for office.

Akshara tries to talk to Devyaani. Devyaani gets a call from a guy saying her dad is not well and he is not going to the doctor. Devyaani says I'll come and take him to the hospital. She takes permission from Bhabhimaa and leaves.

Naman is in the hospital. Doctor tells him to take care of himself. Devyaani comes to the hospital with her dad. Devyaani tells her dad to look after himself otherwise she will leave everything and go to him or she will bring him to her house. Her dad tells her not to worry about him and tells her to go home as Duggu's results coming out today and she should be there.

Duggu gets a call from Ananya. She says she didn't get selected. She is upset. Duggu gets worried. He hugs Akshara.

Naman gets on the lift. Devyaani also gets in the same one without knowing Naman is there. She sees Naman and gets shocked. Naman tries to get of the lift but it gets stuck. He gets angry and tries to open the door. Devyaani tells him not to get angry and do that he might hurt himself more. He tells her to stay away.

Akshara tries to make Duggu happy. She plays with him while thoda hum bi kelenge... plays in the background.

Naman and Devyaani still stuck in the lift. Devyaani tries to help him but he ignores her. The door opens and he leaves.

A phone call comes. Duggu gets the phone. He gives it to Akshara. He prays that he gets selected. Akshara cuts the call and tells him that he got selected. Duggu is happy. He hugs Akshara.
Everyone congratulates him. Devyaani comes and he tells her. Devyaani says I'll make sweet snacks for you.

Muskaan calls Naman. He tells her about meeting Devyaani.

Ananya is upset as she didn't get selected for RJ hunt.

Devyaani is making snacks, she is happy. She tells Akshara about meeting Naman. She says there is no need for telling anyone about this anymore. I just want everyone to happy that's all.

Duggu talking to Ananya and Yash on the phone. They talk about the RJ hunt selection. Ananya feels upset and puts the phone down.
Akshara looking for something. Naitik comes and bangs on her. She saves her from falling. She tells him to smile. he is still annoyed with her. Akshara says at least say thank you as I saved you. He says thank you. Akshara nearly falls and Naitik saves her. He says when I do something I don't expect thank you. Duggu comes. Naitik congratulates him. Duggu says just congratulations won't be enough I want gifts. Naitik says first do the show then you will get gifts.

A lady comes and ask Akshara if they got big luggage. She says we are going on a holiday. Will give them back within a week. Akshara says it's okay. Duggu makes face.

Precap: Devyaani says to Akshara that Muskaan called and she wants her to meet them. Akshara says that's good news and tells her to go. Devyaani goes to meet them. Naman dad comes front of her. Devyaani is worried.

Sorry for any spelling or grammatical mistake! Don't forget to press the like button! Enjoy!

Edited by _Amina_ - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maheek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for update in advance...😃