Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey dear πŸ˜Š Just saw your pm and I am really glad that u want me to try my hand on this πŸ˜› OK what I able to understand is...u want me to write an OS on one couple that u had mentioned...and u know I am diehard Abhiya/ Visu fan β˜ΊοΈ So u want me to write on Visu means Aarav and Supriya OS right ?? I will try but if I can't write marriage and all stuff ( I hope u understand what I mean ) I will prefer a simple OS on some other track or concept I hope its OK with u ??? Just pm your reply 

And last question from which forum u got my ID ?? πŸ˜Š
komalvirman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very nice sweety continue soon waiting 
And plz pm me
Vaishnavee thumbnail
wow loved ur updates hope sm1 in da contest will write abt aarav and supriya they really look gud 2gether if ipk would hv a season2 i would really want aarav to be vivian and his love interest to be supriya loved evm pooja nd raj update
mishree thumbnail
It is amazing oustanding idea 
Os is so beautiful ...

I can't write due to mine study but surely I will vote 

Best of luck ...

Thanx 4 pm me 
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

OS no - 3

Dedication to jasminerahul and Vaishnavee

Aarav-Supriya-Madhu OS : Jeene laga Hoon

In Madhu room

Madhu picks up te phone as it was from hospital Dr.Supriya was calling

Dr.Sup : Hello Madhu I called u regarding that not to wrry ,One of my friend is ready to contributed for your false legs as its very expensive for u to pay .

Madhu : Thx Doc.But can u tell me who is that person who is ready to pay for me.

Dr Sup : Hmm Its your College friend Aarav who you to call u nerdy always...

Madhu : Supriya tell Aarav thx from my side I knoe after the accident which happened 2 months ago all my friends were wrried for me but Aarav did not turn up dat time coz he was in UK.So when os my appointment is it 2morrow

Sup : Its 2morow my sweet classmate!!!!!!!

In the Hospital

Aa : Jaan where is Madhu is she in da operation theatre when she will be discharged

Sup : Aarav calm down she will be fine its just a small process I will inform u when she will come out from OT and return to her ward ok.. relax

After 20 minutes

Madhu was shifted to her ward Supriya entered the room with Aarav

Sup : Hw r u feeling now Madhu take ur medicines in time ok every morning and before going to bed.Comeon let me test u (She was making her get up and took support of Aarav in making her walk)

Aa : Supriya is it necessary to walk now it self later she can try

Sup : No Aarav I need to check whether she can walk by this treatment ( Madhu started walking and Supriya and Aarav was shocked by her improvement )

After 10 minutes she was disharged

Madhu was abt to leave the clinic suddenly Aarav said to her making her heart skip a beat

Aa : Ms.Nerdy hw can u leave without thanking the person for making you walk again and giving ur life bck.it was me Mr.Aarav Singh Raizada u shud appreciate me instead of saying the thanks which was for me u told Supriya to cm and say it to dats not fair...(with a smirk)

Madhu : Aarav..I..I really thk u for wht u did for till date I will always keep in mind that u were r my savior in my life...

Aa : Now don't be so so melodramatic and pleasing me whtever I did was for my nerdy ok now smile.May god bless u and may u walk with these legs the full wrld and make noise with ur payal(anklet)(he leaves from there nd enters into Supriya's cabin

Madhu(amazed by his words and feelings started developing for him as she tought she has started to love as he was her best buddy in college and now so much he did for her she came near Supruya cabin and open da door to tell Aarav her feelings but she was shocked to see wht she seen)

Aa : So Dr. Supriya Mehta will u marry this business tycoon and do accept my proposal(bending on his knees)

Sup : Yes I do but one condition that u shud be free fro office to make me shop whenever I off/or in aleave coz I am a shopaholic and will make u bankrupt Mr .Junior ASR(a smirky smile on her face)

Aa : (with a smirky smile)ur wish is my command ...

Madhu weeps by listening to their convo and wipes her tears and leaves from the hospital sayin in her mind dat she will never cme in between them..

Sup : Aarav I think I saw Madhu near the cabin

Aa : Let it be I think she came to collect her reports but looking at us getthing cozy she thought not to disturb us I guess(Aarav knew Madhu feelings for him from College days but never was against it he knew dat she seen everything but he loved Supriya a lot and didn't want to be sad and kept Madhu feelings as a secret )

Sup : Aarav i wanted to say smething Aarav our live-in relationship has given us a result .and u knoe wht it is

Aa : are u serious we...we will be parents i inform our parents right away and get married soon and we will have our reception party after our baby is born ok but promise u will take 11 months holiday coz after ur delivery we both along with our baby will go for honeymoon..is dat clear

Sup : fine.i knoe u r so excited and craving for our baby birth hmm i love u Aarav

Aa : I luv u too Supriya (they spent time in the hospital and enjoying their moments)

(Jeene laga hoon song played as a background music )making it a romantic-sad feelings between the 3 of them

Jeene laga hoon pehle se zyada
Pehle se zyada tumpe marne laga hoon

Mai meraa dil or tum hoo yahaan
Phir kyun ho palkein jhukaye wahaan
Tumsa haseen pahle dekhaa nahin
Tum iss se pahle the jane kahaan

Jeene laga hu pahle se zyaada
Pehle se zyaada tum pe marney lagaa

Jeene Laga Hoon Lyrics Video - Ramaiya Vastavaiya ...

Edited by desigirl_sydell - 9 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thx a lot 4 this os.Madhu lot her leg.But thru operation she has artificial leg.Aara did d expense  n helped her a lot.Madhu has feelings 4 him.Thank god.tho aarav understood it he didn't respond n went 2 his sweet heart supriya.nice pics.
luv jeene laga song.
In both ur Aarav-Supriya os Madhu is there.but she is not there in ur IPK2 SS.Wish she was also there in ur ss.
I liked this os a lot.But i'e a small complaint.plz don't get hurt.In this os I fekt its more of madhu & Aarav.Aarav-supriya was less.I want a complete Aarav-Supriya romantic os.can u plz write the part 2 of this os where jeene laga song was described with Aarav-Supriya scenes.a lot of romantic scenes...?
Edited by jasminerahul - 9 years ago
Vaishnavee thumbnail
lovely aarav-supriya is gonna be parents thks for dedicating and sending pm loved madhu part too  Edited by Vaishnavee - 10 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thx 4 extending it.Aarav suproya in lie in relationship n supriya expecting.that was unexpected.tey r waiting 4 the child b'th.so that they can have reception & honeymoon.naughty
Barmeenluv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it aarav-supriya r gonna be parents and jeeena laga hoon song was perfect sad for madhu
desigirl_aabida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved it Aarav-Supriya is gonna hv a family gud dat madhu never told her feelings to aarav or supriya then da gud news would not hv brought a good touch to it love u aarav-supriya