Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Alia said that she's happy to be doing the peppy song and dance in Humpty since she didn't get to do it for 2 States as she loves this song and dance stuff.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Originally posted by: spicySugar..

I meant that Humpty isn't a typical guy (judging from the article) If he says inappropriate things at inappropriate times tou matlab uske 2-3 screw pakka dheele honge πŸ˜† And in movies when characters like Humpty fall in love, it's always a guaranteed treat for a sucker of romances like me 😳

πŸ˜† Screws dheele...
I have a feeling were going to fall for humpty baddd.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: BlackStar.

πŸ˜† Screws dheele...
I have a feeling were going to fall for humpty baddd.

I can't help it but in my mind I keep imagining Humpty stealing glances at Kavya...mera adorable cutesy! 😳
BlackStar. thumbnail
☺️ I can only imagine how adorable Varun and Alia would look in those scenes. Adored their chemistry in SOTY and off-screen toh I love.
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: spicySugar..

Alia lurves dancing! She really didn't get to dance in 2 States...that bit in the Locha-e-Ulfat making when she was off the camera and was doing the steps while waiting for her entry in the shot...aiiee! too adorable! Varun tou is a energy ball and he dances so well! Radha wali chemistry will be ignited again!

OMG Aloo ki attitude in Radha and the way Varun was pataoing her... with those moves  Yawh.. she was too cute doing the Locha steps, even in interviews she used to do it πŸ˜† Ugh I know... he dances so effortlessly πŸ˜³ Mere hero β˜ΊοΈ
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

☺️ I can only imagine how adorable Varun and Alia would look in those scenes. Adored their chemistry in SOTY and off-screen toh I love.

I kept replaying that scene in SOTY where they're sitting down and Varun's playing with his phone and Aloo kisses him on the cheek and he kisses her back... Gaah...  And them in Ishq Wala Love β€οΈ
sourmisery thumbnail

Ikr!! I was pakka lattoo over Rohan and Shanaya! <3 Off screen bhi they are just..aah!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Alia recently said that she loves shooting with Varun and she's had the most fun shooting for scenes with him in Humpty from all the films shes done.
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeingChevi

I kept replaying that scene in SOTY where they're sitting down and Varun's playing with his phone and Aloo kisses him on the cheek and he kisses her back... Gaah...  And them in Ishq Wala Love β€οΈ

oooh ooh oooh!! That bit in Ishq Wala Love..

Hote hote hoga samjhaye hum
Tham jaa aye tham O dil mere..

and he kinda sorta kisses her near the nose..aaah!! chemistry!! <3 <3 <3

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Its funny in Student of the year... i wanted Sid and Alia's character to get together, coz well thats where the narrative was going but as a couple off-screen and on-screen i preferred Varun-Alia as a pairing, even though out of Varun and Sid i prefer Sid most lol

Weird i know lol

But looking forward to see Varun-Alia together... i hope they do more movies