Why Will Kriya Say No To Rey? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by geeth_amar

me tooo...!!! But cant handle if she rejects๐Ÿ˜ญ

even i cant see devdas rey..i love my ashique jolly type rey..hope he takes this rejectn in a positive way only
Originally posted by -Neelambari-

even i cant see devdas rey..i love my ashique jolly type rey..hope he takes this rejectn in a positive way only

He will bounce back dats what s d best quality of Reyaansh Singhania ๐Ÿ˜›
I am sure CVs wont show him devdas dis tym ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by geeth_amar

Dimps ๐Ÿค— Am scared

ME TOO
iSME Khush hone ki koi baat nahi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Well i think this bcz now knowng d truth she thinks day she has to go back after dey get d affiliation n she thinks dat it is better to break it now rather den at that tym
i think kriya is scared just like rey was,she is scared to lose her love!!!!!! she is trying to safeguard her heart!!!!!!! i want rey not to be devdas type,but i want him to be that purana rey who dont accpt defeat!!!! pehle bhi jab kriya uski frndshp accpt nehi karna chahti thi,he tried always,now also i want him to that with his style!!!!!!!
i think she run frm der without answering him...
Originally posted by pia.raha

i think kriya is scared just like rey was,she is scared to lose her love!!!!!! she is trying to safeguard her heart!!!!!!! i want rey not to be devdas type,but i want him to be that purana rey who dont accpt defeat!!!! pehle bhi jab kriya uski frndshp accpt nehi karna chahti thi,he tried always,now also i want him to that with his style!!!!!!!
I think the same!