Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Iss Pyaar  Ko kya Naam Doon EBP  14 April 2014

Anjiuli says we will get A soon but who is doing it. Anjili finds A's bindi on Aditi's chunni when the maid is taking the clothes to be washed. She comes and tells Saheb and says I have suspicion and A is telling the truth  this is all being done by Aditi .All plan to go to the building. Aditi comes 1st and meanwhile A removes her bindings of both hands and legs  and calls S . Aditi comes with a gun and says she will end the game by killing her  S finds A's things and Aditi says what is your last wish A says ILU S and just then  sees S

A to divert Aditi's attention starts talking saying  why she wants to do like this I will leave S but she knows she does not love him meanwhile S catches hold of Aditi but he gets shot in the arm in the shuffle and as he nurses his hand Aditi threatens S she will kill A  if he takes one step forward. Aditi says I hate you S says why  me and she takes them both to a room ,the gun on A  and when S opens the door there is Swathi attached to all medical equipment on her death bed .S is shocked  says Swathi. A is stunned and Aditi says I am her younger sister Gayitri and not Ajinka's daughter Aditi .She just used him as a pawn.She tells because of you she had a accident  and she is like this since the last day she met you . S says she left me not the opposite  Gayatri says you tried to buy her giving her money. So I want to kill you, slowly torture you and slowly giving you lot of pain. A tells because of her love S lost everything and is like this . Aditi shuts her up and tells S not to touch her sister and I will kill A as you love her I know it ,S is stunned when he hears ,Aditi saying that,then you will know how it is to live without love . Aditi says  the love which should be my sisters you gave it to her and while the tussle is going on Varad comes with the police and Aditi accuses  S to be a culprit  not her  and she asks A to save her and what she would have done had it been her sister. Aditi asks the police to leave her A says she would have tried to sort out the matter by counseling and not adopting this criminal way trying to sort out the matter. When police try and take her A runs behind her and asks Varad  to take back the police complaint  as Ad needs psychiatric help he says will see but sill they take her

A goes inside S is sitting holding Swathi's hand tearful. And remembers the last meeting Swathi saying his mother gave her money to leave him he does not believe and she says leaves him as he does not trust her so no use of continuing the relationship. S is crying as he did not believe her and asks her to open her eyes

Swati opens her eyes as S calls her and tells he is her S and wont let anything happen to her ,A tells her we will take you home and cure you. Nothing will happen to you Just then N comes the whole family is watching Kalindi says what are you saying and A says S and his happiness  is more imp to her and asks her blessing as she will take this step to cure Swathi and her upbringing will help her through all this give her strength to  And bring them together

N looks unhappy and angry  at the turn of events and A asks his permission to take Swathi home he is quiet. Anjili also scolds her saying this girl can't come home with us. S says Mrs Agni Swathi will come with me to our house looks at A and asks N's permission and he says yes as A asked and has no objection.

PRECAP Swathi seems to be breathing her last and S tearfully catching her hand says he won't let anything happen to her but the equipment needles are very erratic.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 15 April 2014 at 5:53am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subb1ndukrassritamukundkrishuuuuuuuuuupavneethaarisshiny3vj3072askamanojas143asiaheartneucharisp87p1archwajrTinkJiaavidity_2002geek2ibmeem275samyuktha0411ap.meenatitanichomeless-Swetha-AnjanaYYZmunnihyderabadsihuChaudhrytm_Nancy_starry.phoenixsabreen_06change12amita5stonexEfinah36zoya789Roark--MISHTEE--yoga23priyaSHINYSHREYAShrAvi_pyar-ishksladjana333BainganSurish.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Iss Pyaar Ko kya Naam Doon EBP Written Update 14 April 2014" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

p1arch

p1arch

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for wu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

ashlok

Goldie

ashlok

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 8:24am | IP Logged
supeeerb epi i luv it but aastha ur Great and im feeling bad that shlok still having concern for swati

PutijaChalhov

sladjana333

IF-Stunnerz

sladjana333

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Thanks.

PutijaChalhov

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
thanks for the writting Update!

PutijaChalhov

SHINYSHREYA

IF-Sizzlerz

SHINYSHREYA

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
thanks

PutijaChalhov

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU

That headcase Aditi, track finally ending.

It's time for Shlok to find out how despicable his father is and all evil is done by him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov-Swetha-

zoya789

IF-Rockerz

zoya789

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Written Update

PutijaChalhov

Post Reply New Post

Go to top