..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

HellojiπŸ˜ƒ

Making a post after ages πŸ˜†So many people are online these days. And pata nahi why I suddenly started missing Mia's(Vidya.G) survey posts very much.😭Well many here might not be knowing about them.MissMizzie knows about it ri8 MissMizzie?πŸ˜‰Okays so she used to ask stupid questions and a big survey post she used to make.I am a brainless creature so I'm not that creative but stilll I'm giving it a try.MissMizzie went on with the remake of 'Yuvreen News' in her way and I am doing the same for Mia's survey posts.So lets start!πŸ˜ƒ

1.Who are you?Yeah I'm asking you!

A-I'm Sahas...pechana nahi??

2.How have you been?

A-Gud gud!

3.Whats your highest record of waking up late?

A-Well its 11:00 am 😲 It was new year! (2013) πŸ˜†

4.Ever spent a whole day and night without sleeping?

A-Yup yup...ek baar! Whole day I was busy with my darling homework and whole night on FB 😲

5.When was the last time you danced like a fool?

A-I behave like a fool but never danced like one!

6.The last time you felt unwanted in life?

A-Uhh few months ago.I was too sad.Reason forgotten! πŸ˜†

7.What you are using right now for internet?

A-Well my Acer lappy. [J]

8.Do/did you keep your books properly and your study table arranged? (during your school times?)

A- Frankly NO.I am a moody girl.I will scatter up everything and finally someday I feel irritated and will arrange everything myself again.

9.The last time your bestie teased you?What was the reason?

A-I am bad at remembering dates so it just took place some days ago.A junior had her bitrthday and she was talking to us.She was running after her friend and her friend was standing near me.My bestie was also near me.By mistake the b'day girl's hand somehow landed on my face and my bestie started teasing me wow you are so lucky to have been beaten by a blessed b'day girl!'

10.An amusing thing about your childhood that your parents tell you about.

A-My mom tells that I used to cry very little when I was a baby and even if I cry that would be like sniffing.My cousin got confused over this and thought I had some problem.He asked mom to take me to a doc to confirm if there was any problem which led to my minimized cries. πŸ˜†

11.What is the meaning of your name?

A- Mine is complicated walla. In Sanskrit Sahashra' means more than thousand n Abda' mean years. Abda' was slightly modified into Abdi'.Apparently my mum named it as I am a millennium baby. My English teacher keeps calling me Millennium baby always.I feel a little weird how IF and my real life is hooked...both sides baby'?? God knows the mystery!

12.The most unusual nick name of yours?

A- Jugnu πŸ˜›

13.Do you wear specs?Do you like them?

A-Yeah.I do.Ya I like them cause my eyes wont work if I wont use specs!

14.What do you do when you feel angry?

A-Either I go somewhere else to be alone or I shout at the person I'm angry on and in seconds I realize and drown him/her with sorrys. πŸ˜›

15.The tip that you use to not feel sleepy if you're feeling so?

A-I drink some water and wash my face.

16.Have you ever fallen down from your bed?

A-Yaah many tyms when I was 6-7 yrs old.Years ago!

17.Do you feel scared if you are alone?

A-If there's light no problem if no light then I get creepy walla feeling!

18.Do you believe in superstitions?Which of them you believe in?

A-Well I dunno.I am a confused soul.Sometimes I think according to beliefs and sometimes I do my thinking being rational.

19.Think of a friend of IF.What do you think is his/her favourite outfit?

A-Ok I take Jmiu.Uhh...maybe jeans and top??I dunno.Jmiu correct me if I'm wrong.

20.What topic of discussion interests you more among:-

=>Friends- Friends ke saath toh you can discuss almost everything.Still I love to discuss about daily life and moments or memories among friends 😊

=>Family- Social issues and some family type wat happnd to her,wat happnd to him...n plannings and khud ka childhood memories :D

=>Mom/Dad- Aaj school mein kya kya hua :P Homeworks wrote but not taken,too many assignments...I don't feel gud/I feel so happy...things like these  :)

=>Sisters/Brothers- I don't have them :( but still with my cousins I enjoy discussing abut places and visits :) n wid u all toh pata hai...all possible things on earth we discuss about!

Now jaldi jaldi post ko copy pste krke uska answers do😊Waiting!πŸ˜›

Edited by SahasYuvreenian - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yay..I've always wanted to take part in Mia's surveys..n I can in yours..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ very nice idea princess Sapil..πŸ˜†

Unresed..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by mizzle22 - 10 years ago
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I'll answer them don't worry πŸ˜†

A- World knows me as Manasi

2.How have you been?

A- I think Fine.

A- 12 0'clock maybe not later than this.

A- No 24 hours mein ek ghanta toh so hi leti hun.

A- Well this is a story. Shivin Narang liked my post on fb I went inside my room danced like a fool and even got myself hurt a bit.

A- A few weeks a sgo or this week maybe.

A- PC coz i cant type so much with my phone.

8.Do/did you keep your books properly and your study table arranged? (during your school times?)

A- Well ask that question to my mother. It's a disaster. She scolds me everyday.

A- Well people don't tease me you see. I tease them πŸ˜†

A- hahaha This one is going to crack you guys up. Mum said i was very small. I was sleeping with my parents. Mum woke up at night and saw that i was not beside her. They started finding me in the house everybody was worried. And guess where I was sleeping peacefully under the bed. Where nobody could see or disturb me. 🀣

A- uh. I um.. It means they will never listen. in hindi. Ye toh manegi hi nai.πŸ˜† dad kept my name. Mum says Manasi was the name of a character in a serial he watched. [This is where I get my craze for serial] but it isnt so actually. I think she just joked with me that time.

A- Guddu and Manu [it reminds me of Mannu and rathi] Kdi and jdi call me this.

A- Yeah i do but that's rare. I wear contacts mostly. I'm fine with both.

A- Sleep!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

A- CoffeeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

A- I gave you the story above.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

A- Nahh... I'm brave you see. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† πŸ€£

A- Uhm... superstitions.. it's a super word πŸ˜† I dunno maybe. I'm a diplomatic girl. 

A- Nayab... Jeans kurti/top. That is what I think.

=>Friends- I would like to talk to them about me. We are too engrossed in backbiting about our school or studies. We don't really talk about each other very much. We are just too busy resolving fights between one another. 

=>Family- Anything, Idhar udhar ki baatein wagera wagera.😊

=>Mom/Dad- About my career, you guys. How I wish too share so much about you guys.

=>Sisters/Brothers- Know about what is going on with each other's lives. Share things and stop fighting.πŸ˜†

Edited by McSteamy - 10 years ago
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Very innovative idea Sahas Glad u will carry it on it will increase forum activity, surely answer all questions inabit

A-I'm Anam knows as Didu from all the younger members of the forum and Ani is nickname

2.How have you been?

A-I'm ok could be better boring day too much chores

A- once it was 5pm I was ill didnt sleep the whole night

A-yeah during the time i was in uni hated those days so stressful🀒😭

A-I dont dancecos i duno how tooπŸ˜†

A- i always find a positive reason but to anwser the question couple of years back 

A-Lappy 

A- Yes, I was very organised infact even now all my books are in order 

A- it was very long time ago when were in college, the reason was quite dumb too, this guy in my class was a bully use to bully all the girls besides me whenever I would come he would be quite and not annoy me and my friends thought that was not right he must like u that made me laugh i was like what a dumb anwser🀣 i go to her u pick fight with him so he annoys u where as I am not interested to pick fight or make comments I sit there and do my work once when i came late i had to sit on front table with him cos hes a troublemaker teacher put everyone at the front who dont behave to my badluck it was no space in the whole classroom so i had to sit by him.. my friend made a big issue she goes did u see how quickly he moved his bag so u could sit I was like😑 so he had to do that any common sense person would ... 

A- I use to cry a lot, plus use to be ill cos of my skin condition I have excema when I was younger it was worse, so they always tell me I use to cry so much

A- its religious meaning it also appears in the Quran 

A- my mom calls me fatty in language I hate it everyone else calls me Ani

A- Yes I wear glasses I hate them so dont weat them often but i need toπŸ˜†

A- I listen to music, go to my room, but most of the time i make sure I resolve the problem

A-wash my face with cold water and keep myself occupied

A-probably did cant remember but I feel from sofa many times even now once my sis told some joke I fell of the sofa it was really funnyπŸ˜†

A- Nope, as long as I know where everyone has gone im ok with it I keep myself occupied 

A- I dont knw never really thought about it in depth

A-Jas, Salwaar Kamees i think i could be wrongπŸ˜†

=>Friends- Everything we chat about our day what happened in shows, so many other things

=>Family- Whatever is the topic we discuss, I talk to my dad about everything and me and mom discuss shows, discuss shows movies and other things what happening tell my sisters to talk about their college and school how was there day what they been doing so many things

Edited by Anam Ali - 10 years ago
mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Answered..😊

Mizzle..or mizzie or missmizzie. why so rude?..πŸ˜‰

2.How have you been?

All right..but wont be next week during exams..

He he..πŸ˜†I usually stay up really late when there's no college..(a few of u know as I cm online too)..smthing like 4:00 am...and I wake up like at 12 on holidays always..πŸ˜† and once I slept till 3:00 pm when I was sick..and when I was a baby I slept all the time..πŸ˜›

Yup..when we went to pick my dad and the flight got delayed..n couldn't sleep aftr that coz I was excited n happy..n he had brought me a brand new barbie too..πŸ˜ƒ

I'm always dancin around tho I'm a terrible dancer..πŸ˜†and I jump up and down when I'm happy..(stillπŸ˜›) 

When I came bak to my school here aftr a break and found that my best friend had alrdy forgotten me..and had new frnds..I was so upset..

Acer Notebook..Usually use this for big posts..😊

8. Do/did you keep your books properly and your study table arranged? (during your school times?)

Yeah.. 

he he..Of course not..πŸ˜† My dad even named my room as the jungle..and said that there might be wild animals there..

I'm always getting teased and teasing..πŸ˜› dont remember which was the last one..πŸ˜•

One thing I'll tell that happned during school. I was in a rush to get to class without prncipal seeing as I was alrdy late..so I ran wthout looking and at a flight of steps fell down..when I looked up there was the beautifully hairy face of my princy lookin bak at me.😲 

He ws really shocked that someone was for the first time down at his feet for his blessings..So at this chance..I fled as he kept lookin..I'm still often teased for this.πŸ˜†

10. An amusing thing about your childhood that your parents tell you about.

They say that I never knew when to stop talking..πŸ˜† When my parents say smthing not too pleasant about someone else among themselves, I used to take in every word..n next time I saw that person talkin to my parents I'd say"Oh..so this is that person you were talking abt the other day..hee hee.." So my parents never took me to any function if possible..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mizzle means a light rain..not my real name tho..πŸ˜†

vava ..which means 'baby' in my language..πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Ma parents still call me that..πŸ˜†

Yup..πŸ€“

Sure I like them as otherwise I cant see..

n every1 says they make me look like a true genius..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

he he..In sequential or alphabetical order?🀣 

lets see..I shout..stamp my feet..glare n walk away n may even throw a few things..πŸ˜†

yeah..I've got an awful temper tho I dnt lose it nowadays like before..πŸ‘πŸΌ

I sleep...πŸ˜›aftr sleeping, I dont feel sleepy..πŸ˜†

Sure..I'd always been falling off..

My parents used to put me back up..n I'd still be in slumberland..

Nopes...I'm used to it..being an only child,I often stay at home If I have holiday n my parents hve to go to work.

Unless there is a thunderstorm that is..I'm sooo scared of thunder.😳

Nope..dont believe..

Sahas..jeans and tees?πŸ˜• definitely not saree.πŸ˜†

20. What topic of discussion interests you more among:-

Friends:Fun,games, studies, latest movies,latest songs, latest gossip in film and music, new singers, actors n actresses, dresses n trends, cricket..blah..blah..πŸ˜†

Family:

Stuff about their children..what they r doing, listening to all their comments on you havng put on/lost weight and their advice on how to change that..take if you want else leave it though the other earπŸ˜‰, asking elders about their health, family n stories about when they were young..

Mom/Dad: Everything to mom..including SG forum gang and yuvreen till it drives her crazy..πŸ˜† 

To dad 'almost' everything..since I'm quite scared and really respect him..😊

Sisters/brothers:

Dont have..so dunno..

with cousin bros usually teasing them till they turn bright red..πŸ˜† since they are all younger than me.

with cousin sisters usually sitting silently n turning bright red since they r both elder than me..πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Really nice questions..πŸ‘β­οΈloved answering them..

the answers are a ' bit ' too long..πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by mizzle22 - 10 years ago