Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SophiSays

Coolbie

SophiSays

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Bani Soham marriage..
 it's like sorta Uttaran style marriage issues...ques is Bani... why would she marry Soham?

Im sure the cvs will come up with some magical insomnia disease, medical marvel mystery, that would let Bani/Soham get married and have Bani make this great sacrifice for Rajji somehow...

like for example Soham ka dimaghi tawazun is sooo delicate after the "watever" it is that cozes his insomnia so Bani the mahan atma will be forced to marry Soham to save his life or something...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sailujaBullsEye777-Dynamite-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bani/Soham marriage..how and why" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nami9j

Goldie

nami9j

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 4:58am | IP Logged
the makers don't have any creativity.. so they r just revolving around the same same thing again and again...
sohum bani marriage does not make any sense... it just specifies that the makers r only interested in ruining their own show... cant even imagine sohum baniAngryAngryAngry...
if this track happens then the show will soon shut down... n I would be very happy with it...
wen they cant listen to fans wishes and are showing the just opposite then their outcome must be shutting of the show ...
in uttaran it kinda maked sense bcoz there one sister (tapasya) was shown hating icha from beginning... so she married her lover ...
but in this show it doesn't fit from any angle...as bani rajji love each like anything...
 n now I wouldn't be surprised if they will make rajji negative just to show bani Mahan n dukhi atma ..n then they can even make it look as if rajji has come between them...
where as the big truth is that bani  is the one who came between soji always n still comingAngry...
parni fans r waiting to see parni get united... and soji fans r waiting to see bani go from soji life forever... but here they r hellbent on disaapointing both the fanbase...
soji fans and parni fans both fanbase are being betrayed by makers now... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sailuja

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 7:44am | IP Logged
You guys are all mean. Bani is the ideal goddess we should all try to emulate..   If Bani has  done something, it will only be so that Rajji is at peace, she never thinks about herself.. Her marrying the guy who she had no qualms ditching but envied once her own husband turned out to be a non-nri plus  cheat, is for Rajji's good. 
now wait to hear more  dukhiyaari crying from Bani about her sacrifice for the family that only her chamchas in the serial will slowly recognise and appreciate.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteSophiSayssailuja-Dynamite-

SophiSays

Coolbie

SophiSays

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nami9j

the makers don't have any creativity.. so they r just revolving around the same same thing again and again...
sohum bani marriage does not make any sense... it just specifies that the makers r only interested in ruining their own show... cant even imagine sohum baniAngryAngryAngry...
if this track happens then the show will soon shut down... n I would be very happy with it...
wen they cant listen to fans wishes and are showing the just opposite then their outcome must be shutting of the show ...
in uttaran it kinda maked sense bcoz there one sister (tapasya) was shown hating icha from beginning... so she married her lover ...
but in this show it doesn't fit from any angle...as bani rajji love each like anything...
 n now I wouldn't be surprised if they will make rajji negative just to show bani Mahan n dukhi atma ..n then they can even make it look as if rajji has come between them...
where as the big truth is that bani  is the one who came between soji always n still comingAngry...
parni fans r waiting to see parni get united... and soji fans r waiting to see bani go from soji life forever... but here they r hellbent on disaapointing both the fanbase...

I was actually pointing towards Mukta and Meethi and Meethi's ridiculous excuse of a marriage to Vishnu...A very selfish decision on her part if u look at it objectively.

As for SoJi ...the cvs just want drama drama and more drama.

rajji.soham

rajji.soham

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged

I don't understand the logic in yesterday's sbb segment it was said that banis house will be filed with happiness (parmeeth house was in the background , so by banis house they mean  parmeet and bani house I suppose) how would they be happy if bani is getting married to soham, so I think the house is filled with happiness because bani is finally out of their house.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteSophiSaysBullsEye777

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
^ ROFLI sometimes feel all Bani haters have made this place their home .. I am sure she has her fans as well but no one comes here 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

pinki123

Goldie

pinki123

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Agree to  you guys i hate this stuped ssb!
i cant even believe soham-bani!
how can bani do this !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutesailuja

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SophiSays

Originally posted by nami9j

I was actually pointing towards Mukta and Meethi and Meethi's ridiculous excuse of a marriage to Vishnu...A very selfish decision on her part if u look at it objectively.

As for SoJi ...the cvs just want drama drama and more drama.

ya ur right@sophi  it would be uncessary marriage bewteen sohum-r=bani like meethi's preposterous reason of a marriage to Vishnu.. in uttaran seraill  afterthat they will give important to love Tongueoh god can't think uttaran serial is going like way becoz  diz serial only has been running culture of da marrige in colorsTongue i couldn't imagine bani like a uttaran Shockedi thought bani serial only  has been showing one marriage ,one husband and one life TongueWink but all are corrupted Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top