||*SH Cafe*~V.05~TheSapiosexual'sAttraction|| - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Wooow</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">so many articles we're being tagged in🥳</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/19379-its-celebration-time-for-the-team-of-sadda-haq.htm</font>

awsome
Originally posted by moonkmh

i think i should watch the repeat..
yup main bhi repeat dekhungi...
shuru ka miss kar diya tha but paran ke face off se dekha...
aaj ke epi me sabse zyada bechara aur dukh ka mara RD ka punching bag tha🤣 
kya dono ne ek saath bichare ko punch kiya & dhammm gir gaya...🤣
Originally posted by winchesters

Ok, guys who feel dt randhir wont b able to help her...plz aisa mat bolo its makin me negative...bohot mushkil se i have got that positivity back in me, dont ruin in...plzzz...sincere request...

He is rank no 1 di...Don worry!!!!!!!!!
Our Randhir...will help Sanyu...
🤣 madz u shld watch repeat

🤣 rekha i was just being DQing 🤣

chandz he is genius maan he will fix it

i dont think so he will.. spoilers make it seem unlikely. he looked so sorry after it broke too  and 2 seconds before he was threatening Sanyu that he'll break. Now she's going to think it was his plan all along.. 

i feel so too ... but we can hope against all hopes n he might end up doing at last min ... sanyu might think he did not but he will 
🤣 oh my gosh sadda haq 100th epsiode celebration yiyeee

Wooow
so many articles we're being tagged in 🥳

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/19379-its-celebration-time-for-the-team-of-sadda-haq.htm
wow one more article...
aaj to baadh aa gayi hai..new articles ki😃
i m happy at last they start to give us more articles...😳
chalo i will watch repeats for sure
Originally posted by -DamnedDrooler-

i feel so too ... but we can hope against all hopes n he might end up doing at last min ... sanyu might think he did not but he will 
You know Sanyu has a deadline of 2 weeks cause that's what the investors were telling her dad.. so even though she gave Randhir only 6hrs t fix the model she still has time after that too.. i dont think we'll see him helping her this week based on the spoilers. but next week that's going to happen i think... 😃 cause DD tweeted that the next 2 weeks were going to be ones to watch out for.. so im feeling positive now.. 
?Randhir is called the genius for a reason hes more practical .. he has already solved around 75 % and it is memorized by him 🤣 so he will finsih it up